'Mob Wives' Stars Drita D'avanzo & Karen Gravano Still At War At Season Finale Party!

Mon, June 27, 2011 2:27pm EDT by 9 Comments

kim

Posted at 2:59 PM on March 3, 2012

Drita, Your beautiful … don’t go to Karen & her sidekick Ramona’s level those 2 are trash with a capital T. Who the hell do they think they are riding on the coat tails of the life they don’t want to be part of?? You have 2 beautiful little girls .. do the right thing. Karen is fighting for something she’s never had and that’s self respect … You were Lee’s wife … were is her friggin’ respect for you as wife & mother …Drita just keep doing what your doing those 2 can’t hold a candle to you & they are Jealous!! That’s the truth.

jimmie

Posted at 2:06 PM on December 4, 2011

Karen has a big mouth and comes from a family of RATS! Shame on all of them including her…
Drita is solid…always has been always will be…
Karen should go back to the hole she crawled out of

Sydney

Posted at 6:18 PM on July 31, 2011

Team Drita!!! Karen was as false as Renee’s body as soon as she started the show. Being all nice and friendly to Drita and then walking into her house seeing the picture of Lee, and saying she had that photo when she was boinking him. The girl is a complete hoe!! even braging on the season finale about cheating on lee constantly, and to top it all off it comes out that cheated on Lee with Drita’s boyfriend at the time!!!. The girl needs a chastity belt down there, she must be as loose as a clowns pocket! So what the hell would it matter if Drita married Lee AFTER he and Karen had split and she was up the duff. The girl is sick in the mind for thinking Drita should say sorry. TEAM DRITA ALL THE WAY

Shay

Posted at 9:52 PM on January 2, 2012

no I really dont think karen is fake I would’ve said the same damn thing! If one of ya friends went wit one of ya boyfriends u would feel the same way! Me personaly they all should’nt b friends if they gonna keep talkin bout each other nd always puttin there personal life out there! A true friend wont do that!

micah

Posted at 10:54 PM on July 26, 2011

team karen. drita kept it going not karen. it was done & over with, it was drita who was insecure about it all & was very angry behind karen’s back.

Sophia

Posted at 10:42 PM on June 30, 2011

Why I try to print what I really want to say my comments are not being recorded on this page. Maybe it’s because I was using too much expletives…lol Sorry about that, but Drita gets on my last nerve with her “I didn’t do nothin attitude.”

peachez

Posted at 9:57 AM on June 29, 2011

This show surprised me. I didn’t expect to like it so much. I’m on Team Karen. While I like Drita, I don’t think she understands what Karen is trying to say. Karen is saying it’s not about Lee, it’s about the fact that it was not very long after she and Lee had broken off that Drita not only got involved with him, but that she never told Karen. Drita is saying that she and Karen were not friends and hadn’t spoken in about 2 years. It seems that’s not true. Karen says that she was still with Lee but was cheating on him. As a friend, Drita knew that info. That does not give Drita the right to go with Lee. And as Karen says, whether it’s two weeks or 10 years, it’s still wrong. Heard what Renee said? She doesn’t care if it’s 12 years, don’t date her husband. Friends shouldn’t date their friends’ exes. Drita should not have dated Lee, especially so soon after Lee and Karen broke up. Karen was with Lee for 7 years! That’s like a lifetime! How can you then, one or two years later, because you haven’t spoken to Karen, go out with Karen’s ex, and then marry him! That’s so wrong. I’d be pissed if my girlfriend did that to me, and didn’t tell me also, even if we had lost touch. Don’t do it! I’m on Karen’s side.

demented

Posted at 12:06 PM on June 29, 2011

If my girlfriend slept with my boyfriend, and then had the nerve to whine that I dated her ex, I’d smack her down too.

Seriously, that’s MUCH worse than going out with a friend’s ex. If my “friend” cheated on her boyfriend by cheating with MY boyfriend, she would not be my “friend” and all bets would be off. I certainly wouldn’t go to the effort of finding out her new number so I could call her.

Team Drita.

Suzanne

Posted at 10:46 PM on August 9, 2012

A) Karen was cheating on him – I’ve watched my friends cheat on good guys and they don’t deserve it. It say Karen is a shady person from get go.
B) if Karen had an issue with this she shoulda told Drita IMMEDIATELY – not went out and partied with her, had drinks with her, let Drita think she was fine with it, only to make sly,unnecessary remarks behind her back. That ain’t cool – that’s where Karen went wrong. Bad. Vile. Foul mouthed and very Shady!