Bristol Palin Accuses Levi Johnston Of Stealing Her Virginity; Insists She Hates The Word 'Abstinence' & Disses John McCain!

Mon, June 27, 2011 3:53pm EDT by 10 Comments

Sarah Palin’s daughter let it rip in a new interview to promote her book ‘Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far’ — and no-one escaped her fiery tongue!

Bristol Palin saves her harshest words for her ‘gnat’ ex-fiance Levi Johnston, the father of her son Tripp, who she claims took advantage of her when she was underage, told her he’d been cheating on her the day their engagement was announced to the world, and hardly ever sees his child.

In her book Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far, Bristol, 21, claims Levi “stole” her virginity on a camping trip when they were teens.

Speaking on Good Morning America on June 27, she defends her choice of words: “That’s what it felt like. I’m not accusing Levi of date rate or rape at all. I should have never been underage drinking.”

She also claims Levi told her he may be having a child with another woman THE SAME DAY the pair’s reunion and engagement was announced in the pages of Us Weekly, in July last year!

Bristol says, “The magazine was released on a Wednesday. That day Levi came home and told me a girl might have his baby. That was definitely a punch in the stomach. (I said) ‘I just betrayed my family for you.’”

Their relationship has deteriorated since they split and Bristol accuses Levi of abandoning his son, insisting he “certainly (doesn’t see Tripp) as much as he’s entitled to,” adding, “I don’t know if Levi will be a big role model in his life at all. I’m not worried about it.”

And she hopes her book will help other women avoid guys like Levi: “I hope if women are reading the book with jerk boyfriends they will think ‘I don’t have to be with this guy.” Ouch!

Bristol’s teen pregnancy — which coincided with her mom’s presidential campaign — turned her into an advocate for abstinence, but she insists she “hates the word.”

“I’m not an abstinence preacher. (But) if you want to prevent teenage pregnancy, it’s the only way. I was on birth control and it obviously wasn’t used effectively. Abstinence is the only way. (But) If you’re going to have sex have safe sex. Very safe sex.”

Levi’s not the only man being bashed in Bristol’s book — she also fires off at her mom’s 2008 campaign partner John McCain, who she accuses of failing to support the Palin family when the press began to attacking them. She says, “They (the McCains) could have done more. They could have stuck up for our family more.”

Wow… what do you think about Bristol’s bashing book, HollyMoms, and her advice about abstinence? Is she right?

– Ian Garland

More:

1. Sarah Palin Sent Her Family An ‘Email From God,’ Reassuring Them About Her Down Syndrome Son Trig
  2. Is Sarah Palin Right To Take Her Kids Out Of School?
  3. Sarah Palin Keeping Daughter Willow Home So She Won’t Embarass Her Mom During Campaign!

Karen

Posted at 11:59 PM on June 8, 2012

Bristol, the Public Speaker who signed a conctart with Dancing on the Stars and is seeking fame and fortune because she had a baby in high school that offspring you are referring to has made herself 100% fair game when she a a total fraud like her MOTHER! Thanks for writing and giving me a chance to say that all over again

liz

Posted at 2:34 AM on June 28, 2011

i think that no one can steel your virginity unless your being raped!..shes grown enough to know what right or wrong she defenetly made a bad choice for being with a dush bag & she needs to stop acting like the victim because if something really bad happened he would of been in jail along time ago for child abuse!!!!!

Jessica

Posted at 1:15 AM on June 28, 2011

She is an idiot she gave up to Levi and now she is bashing him at every chance she get . Just so she can stay in the media she is joke just like all the girls from the teen mom series I love how all these girls claim to fame is being knock up at young age

SK

Posted at 9:42 PM on June 27, 2011

Bristol needs to GET OVER HERSELF. SHE made the choice to drink so she needs to move past this whole thing. Her ranting like a lunatic isn’t going to change the outcome. Is she going to press rape charges??? Probably not. She just needs to realize that if she’d kept herself “pure” she would be a NOBODY.

GRAMS

Posted at 8:49 PM on June 27, 2011

even if she was drunk and levi took advantage of her, she still continued a sexual relationship with him. she needs to just sit down and shut up

GRAMS

Posted at 4:09 PM on June 27, 2011

If she hates the word “abstinence” so much, then she need to stop taking money promoting it!!!

stella

Posted at 4:34 PM on June 27, 2011

Exactly! When she was on DWTS, why did she allow them to introduce her as “Teen Activist”?!! Levi didn’t steel anything from her! She is so annoying!!!!

Hmm

Posted at 12:54 PM on June 27, 2011

I agree with “Bristol Sucks” – I’ve been in situations where I had been drinking, I’ve considered myself drunk, and I was still able to use the word “No” and guys listened. She didn’t type the word “rape” in the book but she’s basically saying it. If I was Levi I’d sue for slander.

And while I’m not saying he’s any type of a gem; he probably doesn’t have the funds to hop around the country like Bristol does. She’s making money but appearing on all these talk shows trashing him; do you think he has the salary to travel to Arizona, California or New York? Father’s get a bad rap when its really mothers taking their child away. Instead of taking Tripp with you; why not leave him with his father?

Dawn

Posted at 12:51 PM on June 27, 2011

Sorry people, but your poll is incorrect. The only way to prevent pregnancy 100% is abstinence. Even birth control used 100% correctly is NOT 100% fool proof. On every type of birth control is states right on the packaging that it does not prevent pregnancy 100%.

I think that if Bristol wants to be taken seriously, then she needs to own up to her part in how her life has turned out and move on.

bristol sucks