Selena Gomez Reveals Her Favorite Justin Bieber Song!

Sun, June 26, 2011 12:57pm EDT by 19 Comments

Vandana

Posted at 6:01 PM on June 17, 2014

They both look very cute together.All songs of justin is fantestic.i am a huge fan of jb i want to meet him I Love u JB

двух контурные котлы электрические

Posted at 3:32 PM on May 24, 2012

Great post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not realize this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you have a great readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & aid other users like its helped me. Good job.

Vemma Opportunity

Posted at 4:44 AM on May 22, 2012

I do trust all of the concepts you’ve presented on your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for starters. May just you please prolong them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

бытовые электрокотлы

Posted at 4:06 AM on May 8, 2012

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It actually was once a entertainment account it. Glance complex to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep in touch?

ANGEL

Posted at 6:03 AM on December 29, 2011

SELENA I’M UR NUMBER 1 FAN, BUT I HVE 2 SAY U SHOULD ADDMIT.
IALSO THINK THAT EVERY SHOULD STOP ASKING U, IF THEY THINK UR DATING FINE,LEAVE THEM ALONE.THATS WHAT THEY THINK.

IF PPL SAY UR NOT NOT STILL LEAVE THEM ALONE. I BELIEVE IN U SELENA I KNO UR BETTER THAN THIS

P.S I KNO EVERYTHING ABOUT U, LOVE U I’M 10 AND MY BROTHDAY IS ON MAY 22, YOURS IS ON JULY 22

ALOMST THE SAME

kayln

Posted at 3:52 PM on July 3, 2011

SELENA I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST SAY I DONT KNOW WHY U TRYING TO HIDE IT!!!!! IT’S KNOWN THAT YOU DO,SO THAT’S KINDA OF SAYING LIKE U DONT WANT TO DATE HIM..THAT’S NOT RIGHT .( HE AINT SCARD TO SAY IT SO WHY U STILL DOIN THAT GROWUP.

Jelena LUVER

Posted at 11:10 AM on June 27, 2011

DUH!SHe has amiditt a MILLION times but when she has she has got dealth threaths!I would stop doing that too if I was getting dealth threaths over JB!!

Bravo51

Posted at 1:58 AM on June 27, 2011

see this “Then the interviewer threw Selena a curveball by asking what her least favorite Justin song is, and her answer may surprise you!

“I don’t think I’d be a very good friend if I said a least favorite,” Selena said. “I don’t think there is a song I don’t like!”

this is what makes her fake whats wrong lil selena afraid to have an opinion? if you dont like a song f.ucking say it have a spine

Teesha

Posted at 8:49 PM on June 26, 2011

We KNOW they’re together, she doesn’t HAVE to announce it.

Hayleigh

Posted at 11:10 AM on June 27, 2011

THANK YOU!!!

mary

Posted at 7:58 PM on June 26, 2011

I never liked selena but I didin´t use to dislike her eighter…. but now I am just tired of her and justin bieber!

meiner

Posted at 5:44 PM on June 26, 2011

Whenever I’m on this website, I know why Selena says nothing.
Often this is the backyard Journalism.

haley1020

Posted at 3:40 PM on June 26, 2011

publicity stunt!

Vishalgavit

Posted at 2:46 PM on June 26, 2011

I think he is not god boyfriend for selena gomez. ”justin” is a play boy & selena is nice girl but… Justin

courtney

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 26, 2011

haha u notice she saysstwo songs that are all about like “love” per sayy..

Evelyn

Posted at 1:40 AM on June 27, 2011

Isn’t that what ALL of his songs are about?

fred

Posted at 1:23 PM on June 26, 2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff,BuzzSave. com

Brittani

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 26, 2011

i think she said that because when your in a relation ship with some one you should be friends. and it is her relationship she does not have to flaunt it, if you are a fan you know that she is down to earth and very kind so she is keeping everyone happy by saying “freind”. the two are in a relationship together but they were great friends before and still during the relation ship!!

maria

Posted at 4:20 AM on August 9, 2012

einai kouklara i selena gomez kai thathela na eimaste fili kai poli kali fili ego i selena kai mia kopela ali aspoume tin ozlem yilmaz.