Prince William & Kate Middleton Look Military Chic As They Award Medals!

Sat, June 25, 2011 7:02pm EDT by 6 Comments

Tom

Posted at 8:47 AM on July 11, 2011

Kate is beautiful, but she is promoting the wrong image to the girls of the world. I was hoping we could get away from the sickly skinny model lock. She is not healthy enough to have children. I was also hoping that William was more of a man than his father and not bow to the image that was created and destroyed his mother, but maybe I was wrong and image is everything. In a few years Kate will be looking for her own way to escape.

fred

Posted at 12:53 PM on June 26, 2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff,BuzzSave. com

ertry

Posted at 8:43 AM on June 26, 2011

“Mocha & Milk” is a perfect matc h like “black & white” people

—- Black’ White ‘Fli rt ” C óM —-

The most s uccessful interra cial da t ing c lub. If you are still waiting for your sweet “milk” or “mocha”, don’t hesitate to check it !! Don’t let your babie s wait too lon g for you !!

Martha

Posted at 7:57 AM on June 26, 2011

When Are you americans gonna realize that her name’s NOT Kate Middleton?

Dia

Posted at 4:57 AM on June 26, 2011

Kate looks sick, so skinny

jason

Posted at 9:37 PM on June 25, 2011

Gawd! If Kate were any hotter her clothes would catch on fire!