Justin Bieber: I'm Going To 'Shave My Head Bald!' Are YOU Shocked?

Sat, June 25, 2011 1:01pm EST by 16 Comments

Kaylen

Posted at 2:04 AM on July 19, 2011

Justin Bieber is only 17 and wants to go bald he should

justice$

Posted at 11:03 AM on June 26, 2011

well what i think is that he might shave his head but honestly he might not do it….but he might cause he cut it before and it grew back so it really doesnt matter if he does it or nt because its his hair so……I LOVE YOU JUSTI BIEBER1!!!!!!

BieberGirl

Posted at 11:43 PM on June 25, 2011

LOL he is not gonna shave his head I seen the skit he was just kidding……and if he did he would still have his fans besides his hair grows back fast……….but Justin wouldn’t do tht even if someone paid him a 1,000,000$……..(just between us I think I would…..cry)JUST KIDDING…..love u Justin……..I seen him with a bald head??????……..!!!!!!! And didn’t look the same…..his eyes made up for it and so was him saying it was a bald cap why is my comment still goin ibeas suppose to stop after Justin…… Krazii me but u can see justin with a bald head on YouTube with jimmykimmel……????why is my comment still goin???hold on let me end it right now…..LOVE U JUSTIN!!!!! There I end it DAMN it’s still goin…..where is Justin performing next WAIT dnt answer tht…..gotta stop this damn comment…….LOVE U JUSTIN!!!!!!!!

Teesha

Posted at 10:06 PM on June 25, 2011

He won’t shave his head, the world will go on with it’s horrible mainstream music, and all the Bever fans won’t want to kill themselves. Oh joy..

maddie

Posted at 7:31 PM on June 25, 2011

He said that he would shave his head..then he said “Just kidding man i would never do that.” so they dont need to make it a headliner he is just kidding.

kayln gresham

Posted at 6:24 PM on June 25, 2011

If u do u might lose fans or even ur girlfriend bad CHOOSE but wat suits u is best!!!

Julie

Posted at 6:00 PM on June 25, 2011

If he shaves his head his fans are gonna lose control and probably do some damage just cause of his hair uughh

ergh

Posted at 3:24 PM on June 25, 2011

I think he should shave it, he couldn’t look any worse than he does already.

LOL

Posted at 3:43 PM on June 25, 2011

LOL tru dat

HAHAHA

Posted at 2:53 PM on June 25, 2011

IT WAS A JOKE!!!! CALM DOWN!!!

justin my love

Posted at 2:37 PM on June 25, 2011

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
dont shave it
i well cry
stay beautiful love

justin bieber forever

Posted at 2:32 PM on June 25, 2011

i love you soo much
are you crazy justin???omg!

Madalyn

Posted at 2:31 PM on June 25, 2011

do not shave your head justin !! ill cry for a really long time !

me

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 25, 2011

we dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!next

JUSTIN BIEBERS BIGGEST FAN

Posted at 1:55 PM on June 25, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER.. DO NOT SHAVE YOUR HEADD! YOU DO AND I WILL CRRRRYYYY! LOVE YOU STAY BEAUTIFUL KEEP THAT BEAUTIFUL HAIR(:

Becalm

Posted at 11:51 PM on June 25, 2011

Honey calm down tht lil cutie isn’t gonna shave his head he would Neva he knows it’s important to his fans……also his personality and music…..but everyone calm down…..,ummmmmmm why am I’m so obsessed wit Justin Bieber……..wait why am I so obsessed wit Justin timberlake why is all justins cute…..dnt answer tht……crazyyyy me yep yep this one here….luv u Jb