Witchcraft Spell Helps 'Infertile' Woman Get Pregnant!

Fri, June 24, 2011 3:45pm EDT by 18 Comments

Claire Anderson asked white witch Wendy Binks to cast a spell after doctors told her she had a BILLION-IN-ONE chance of conceiving naturally.

Amazingly it worked — and Claire is now a proud mom of two! Is this for real?

Claire Anderson, 28, from England, underwent fertility treatment after doctors told her she had polycistic ovaries AND her husband Stephen had low sperm motility. After two years she still hadn’t conceived and many couples would have given up — but not Claire and Stephen!

Clinging onto the now faint hope that they could still be parents, the couple sought out the help of Wendy Binks, 41, who cast a series of fertility spells.

She ordered them to adopt a more healthy diet and put the couple on a specially designed ‘lunar sex schedule!’

Six months later Claire was stunned to discover she was pregnant. And then six months after baby Eleanor Marie was born in September 2009 she found out she was pregnant again, with son Stephen Jr., who was born in November 2010.

Claire’s not entirely convinced witchcraft is responsible for her baby miracle — but she’s sure she owes it all to Wendy: “I don’t know if it was magic, or just the fact that we were finally allowing ourselves to relax, but whatever it was Wendy certainly helped us to realise our dream and I can’t thank her enough!’

What do you think, HollyMoms? Real magic or mumbo jumbo?

– Ian Garland

Get More Hollybaby News Here

1. Baby Joy For Couple Who Lost SEVEN Children In A House Fire!
  2. Sextuplet Mom Had To Eat 6,000 Calories A DAY Just To Keep Her Babies Alive!
  3. HollyBaby’s First Pregnant Couple: How We Let The Pregnancy News Slip…To Everyone In NYC!

Hellen

Posted at 8:50 AM on July 23, 2014

i m Hellen,i want to share my testimony to all the
people in this website about the great work of Dr.Ogbes ,for over 5years after my marriage me and my
husband where looking for a baby before i meant great
Dr.Ogbes who helped me cast a pregnancy spell for me to get pregnant and now i am having
my 2year baby today,if you need that kind of help
kindly contact him via
email:landofanswer@gmail.com

Nicole Margarete

Posted at 5:02 AM on August 30, 2014

I want to testify to the general public on how i get pregnant, and the love my husband have for me was restored. with the help of great power’s of priest Obom after 9years we have been together of marriage. i thought i may never get pregnant again, so i cry out for help online, on how to get solution to my problem. my husband, my family’s, and friends, i think you fine will be fine they were all telling me. i could not stop thinking my life will end like this without having a baby of my own, so one i sew some people online saying things about this great man called priest obom, on how him can help people get pregnant. i contacted him, i told him what my problem is. him did a spell for me to get pregnant, also him after 3 week i should go for chick up, which i did, i took a pregnancy test and sure enough it was POSITIVE! I was so excited. all thanks to the great priest obom, pls keep on the good work, for i know there are people out there that still need your help just like me. if you ever need the help of the great man, you can reach on his email address (solutiontemple220@gmail.com)

Jen

Posted at 9:51 PM on July 12, 2014

Hi my name is Jen,
My husband and I have been trying to have a baby with no luck. Please help us with a spell to have a baby.

Jen

Posted at 9:45 PM on July 12, 2014

Please help my husband and I really want a baby we’ve been trying but no luck.

anna

Posted at 12:15 AM on February 11, 2014

Hi my name is Anna Washington and my boyfriend name is Majadii White we want a baby how can I do a spell for us to have a baby?

shelly moreland

Posted at 3:27 PM on December 14, 2013

I want to be pregnant by derek more@land for our weddng gift thank you

Crystal

Posted at 5:54 PM on November 20, 2013

I am a mother of three and had my tubes clamped and I now want another baby. It has been 7years since I had them clamped. I have now been with the man I love for 3years and we both want to have a child together is there anything you can do to help us?

Varnakumar Bernard

Posted at 12:08 AM on October 13, 2013

My name is Varnakumar Bernard Manickarajah and my wife name is Nishanthini Bastiampillai, we were trying for baby for more than 5 years, We are from Sri Lanka. Please help us.

Dynaste

Posted at 12:54 AM on July 23, 2013

Me and my fiance have a 2 yr old daughter turns 3 sept we got prego again in 2011 baby was supose to be born june 2012 we had a miscarriage dec 7 2011 the dr said wait a month and try again well its 2013 and we been trying I cry and cry cuz I want another baby soo bad but I have givin up on and off its exhausting and im gettin agrivated can u please help me I wanna be happy again I love the joy of bein a mother I just ask that u help me find a solution ty

Valerie

Posted at 9:24 AM on April 10, 2013

i wana have a baby so bad with my new lover. Itz been 9 yrs since ive burn and clipt them, is there such a spell that can help im willing to pay.

latrice bowie

Posted at 1:54 AM on October 23, 2012

Me in my husband been trying to have a child we hope u in help can u help us in do a spell to help us to have a baby

mstopnotch

Posted at 1:59 AM on October 23, 2012

Me in my husband trying to have a baby my lord help us. if you can help we will be thinkful if u know a way do it

grace

Posted at 11:35 PM on May 13, 2012

My husband and I have one kid and wish to have a baby girl

Lady snake witch

Posted at 7:07 PM on January 3, 2012

Greetings… It’s nice to see this article all over the Internet
And on a very positive note.
I just wanted to tell anyone out there that you can
Look up fertility spells for your self and have ago.
Keep positive and thank you for sharing the story.
Claire and Stephen I think very highly of for even telling the story
The main thing is they have very magical children.
Blessings to all. X

Takeena Futrell

Posted at 3:38 PM on September 24, 2011

i am 20 and i really want a child. my period is off track and i am still trying to have a baby. please help me. i am married and still disapointing my husband.

victoria alvarado

Posted at 10:47 PM on September 17, 2011

hi my name is victoria me and my husband are trying to have a kid if u think u can hep us please email me we have tryed just about everything and still have no kid we really want a girl but well it doesnt really matter we both just want a kid he already has a son so i think im the reasion we havent had a kid yet if u can help please contact me asap

Sandra Martins

Posted at 1:28 AM on July 19, 2014

i can help you,becos i have helped alot of people

blessed be

Posted at 7:55 PM on August 19, 2011

The Lord and Lady bless these two people with two little ones knowing they would most likly be taken care of. Relaxing may have had a BIG part of it.

Its just nice to see an artical of Wicca on a website like this. All we ask is that people at least TRY to understand that we are not ALL “devil worrishipers”