When To Move To Be Near Your Man: The Decision Khloe Kardashian Must Make

Fri, June 24, 2011 11:21am EDT by 6 Comments

dorian

Posted at 8:21 PM on March 30, 2012

Kloe go with ur man to the east coast…ur r so close to him that I believe u will be miserable not being with him on a daily basis. Plus, Lamar is or seem to be a good man and you want to be there by his side cause their are women who are so forceful to have what you got that they will undermine you behind ur back. Most men seem to be strong…but everyone has their limitations and its no exception to u or ur man. GIRL BE WITH UR MAN CAUSE YOU WILL BE PUTTING HIM IN THE VUNERABLE STAGE IF U DONT. COUNSELIN OR NO COUSELIN DONT STOP NATURE. BE WITH HIM!

Lily

Posted at 2:19 AM on November 3, 2011

Klohe Girl I know you will make the best joyce for you and your hubby you always do your strong minded and always know what you want your my fave out of the of the girls always speak your mind and the truth. God bless both of you and GOOD LUCK.

ijeoma

Posted at 2:28 PM on July 23, 2011

klohe you and lamar rock.i know you love your husband so just go with him you can always get another job.ij.from Nigeria and i will like to meet the kardashian family.stay blessed.

Victoria Beckham

Posted at 4:19 PM on July 12, 2011

Let me just start off by saying,khole your and lam lam so wonderful together i could not think of anyone better for u. I know that god placed u guys together and there u shall stay. p.s I am from louisville ky, and would love to meet u,u really inspire me to do really great thing in lyfe and for my family!!!!! God Bless you

susan williams

Posted at 12:01 PM on June 24, 2011

i wonder if she will do it. if it was me i go be with my man. you hear about so many wives saying they lost thier man because they were never together . if i marry its for life and i would move where i need to be with my man . job come and go . true love don’t.

nkwenti flo

Posted at 2:22 AM on November 11, 2011

i know you love your husband, khole you and lamar rack.
p.s go with hem i am in south africa and i will like to meet
the kardashian family one day by the grace of God stay Bless .