Dia Frampton Will Duet With Blake Shelton's Wife Miranda Lambert On 'The Voice' Finale!

Fri, June 24, 2011 2:18pm EST by 8 Comments

‘Voice’ finalist Dia Frampton will take the stage with her coach’s wife, Grammy winner Miranda Lambert, to duet for the season finale!

Dia Frampton quickly became a favorite on The Voice this year with her unique and heartfelt renditions of popular songs like “Heartless” and “Losing My Religion”. The talented singer/songwriter represents Blake Shelton in next week’s final competition and is a strong contender against frontrunner Javier Colon. This week Dia performed “Honey Bee” with her coach and fellow Team Blake contestant Xenia, but now she’s prepping for a duet with Blake’s wife, country superstar Miranda Lambert!

Dia and Miranda’s duet will air live on the June 29 results show. “I am thrilled to perform on my favorite new show. It’s been a joy watching my husband grow so attached to his team,” Miranda said in a press release. “Truthfully, I am a little jealous that I am not a coach myself. I can’t wait to be a part of it.

Blake is equally excited. He just tweeted, “So my secret torpedo of talent has now been unveiled. The Great Miranda Lambert will perform with Dia Frampton next week.#talkinglikesheen”.

Meanwhile, Dia is overwhelmed by the country music couple’s generosity. Yesterday she tweeted, “Thanks so much for the flowers @Miranda_Lambert !They’re beautiful & the card made me cry(again)I’m glad you are a part of Team Blake too!”

It sounds like Blake has really created a happy family with his team, and although all of his focus is on Dia right now as she heads towards the finale, he is always looking out for Xenia and his other past contestants as well.

Are you Team Blake? Vote!

Lorena O’Neil

Love ‘The Voice’? Follow Lorena on Twitter

More from ‘The Voice':

1. Dia Frampton: I’m jealous of Xenia’s voice!
  2. Javier Colon: I had to fight hard to sing ‘Angel’
  3. Dia Frampton reveals she’s never heard Kris Allen’s ‘Heartless’ cover

triks

Posted at 5:03 PM on January 19, 2013

Dia is not an asian version of jessica alba because jessica alba is also part asian. Dia is part korean and european. Jessica is part filipino and european. They do look-alike

abliciou, weight loss,weight loss calculator,weight loss tips,weight loss supplements,weight loss exercise,weight loss programs,weight watchers,s

Posted at 12:11 PM on April 9, 2012

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with helpful information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

princetian

Posted at 5:55 AM on June 29, 2011

Dia all the way!!! She may not have a powerful voice the the others but the way she sings and pernounces her words like cor-ner on losing my religion…lol was very cute/sexy to me…she has that sweet innocent style about her that makes me want to watch and hear her sing again and again and because she’s nice to look at also…lol TEAM DIA!!!!! ALL THE WAY!!!! Love her eyes too! Beautiful eyes on her!

Me

Posted at 10:51 PM on June 24, 2011

I love you Dia you r sooooooooo super cute and so talented Blake must be th best. I wish I would have him as a coach if I am ever on the voice but I am only a10 year old girl

Big Dia Fan

Posted at 9:32 PM on June 24, 2011

Dia is the hottest girl around. She kinda looks like an asian version of Jessica Alba, now that’s super hot. I’ll buy concert tickets to see her her perform. Good luck Dia, you got my vote!

Me

Posted at 10:53 PM on June 24, 2011

Oh shut up dia does not want to be embearest by you calling her a hottie but you do seem nice want to be friends?

otisha

Posted at 5:13 PM on June 24, 2011

Dia is a good singer I like when she perform “Losing my Religon”.

Me

Posted at 10:55 PM on June 24, 2011

Me to I also loved heartless