Bruno Mars Rocks At The Today Show & Hollywoodlife Was There!

Fri, June 24, 2011 5:39pm EDT by 13 Comments
Loading video...

Grammy winner Bruno Mars took the stage this morning at the ‘Today Show’ and Hollywoodlife was there to see all the action!

Bruno performed in front of a crowd of hundreds, singing hit songs like “The Lazy Song” and “Just The Way You Are,” all from his award winning album Doo-Wops and Hooligans released Oct. 4 2010.

Bruno didn’t stop at singing — the audience went wild when he showed off some super smooth moves on the stage. In the middle of performing the song “Runaway Baby,” Bruno and band members got down and did a choreographed dance while fans shouted “Marry me Bruno!”

Before the start of his solo career, Bruno was writing billboard hits for other artists like “Billionaire” by Travie McCoy and “Right Round” by Flo Rida.

He sings and writes great songs — AND has the dance moves to match. Talk about a multi-talented artist!

– Carolyn McMenemon

i luv jb

Posted at 9:28 PM on July 21, 2011

Hey folks,

Jennifer lopez has a big butt. i luv justin bieber. niki minaj is cool. mynis mean im sexy

biiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hey taira

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 13, 2011

hey tair can u help me i need a spa treatment for my feet the are getting wrinkly and my toenail have a MAJOR fungul problem hope u can get me an appiontment.

from,

limabean

soybean limabean garbanzobean

Posted at 2:19 PM on July 5, 2011

Hi im having trouble with my toenails. They are just so ugly that i get teased at school. I tried everything like toenail cream and even mayo on my toenails and three different kinds of marmalade even urine wont help soften them up. Jam did not even work!!! :(

From soybean, garbonzo bean, and Lima bean, aka The Bean Family. Please repley to this message about how your doing with toenails.!! :D

Garbanzo Bean

Posted at 9:08 PM on July 8, 2011

Will my toenails have been doing great infact i tried everything and the one that work the best on my toenails were the urine that just soften them right up. u no bruno mars should try it because i heard that he was a hard time with his toenails. So u r really really having trouble soak them in lizard pee. if that does not seem to work i have nothing else for u so just cut them off, it only hurts a lot. JK
From
Garbanzo Bean

TS AND SC

Posted at 5:48 PM on July 10, 2011

hi im having trouble with my toenails. there seems to be a bunch of yellow and black stuff under it. ive tried everything like vinegar. the black stuff is sticky and the yellow stuff is hard. its hard trying to impress this guy named showoff when i have ugly toenails. hes really HOT. please reply to this message the bean family. :0 :( :) <3 :D

Alyssa

Posted at 5:52 PM on July 10, 2011

to cure the bblack is really hard! because it is a really really bad desease!!! :) :( ;( ;)

Joey's girl and JB's girl

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 10, 2011

Hi u r just like me i have that same stuff we r just like twins how funny. But who cares Jb has been sending me emails and joey has been cheking me out and we have been making out. Sooo sucks 4 u but it doesnt seem 2 b a problem.

so bi taira and alyss

from limabean

ts and cs

Posted at 5:58 PM on July 10, 2011

well u can have JB and i can have joie. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THE YELLOW STUFF IS SQUISHY. SHOULD I TRY GETTING IT OUT WITH A PICK. I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO. SHOULD I TRY OLIVE OIL OR MANGOR NECTORINE. PLEASE REPLY ANYONE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hooligan

Posted at 12:09 AM on June 28, 2011

Bruno Mars is the most talented singer and the hottest man in the music industry at the moment <3 he was amazing on the today show, his band is incredibly tight. I loved how they all danced together and wore matching suits. HOT PINK FTW! why does Bruno have to be so gorgeous???

kaitlyn

Posted at 6:03 PM on July 9, 2011

Well if u think he is SO gorgueus marry him!!!!!!!!!

minka

Posted at 10:30 PM on June 26, 2011

The HOTTEST MUSICIAN EVER!!!! I so love bruno mars!!! he is as hot as his songs!!!..

HI 50

Posted at 2:04 AM on June 25, 2011

Way back when, he was affectionately called “Little Elvis” in Hawai’i. He was raised in entertainment…congrats for excelling as an incredible musician, entertainer, vocalist & songwriter! He works hard & deserves the best in life!

TS AND CS

Posted at 12:43 AM on June 25, 2011

We love Bruno mars sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuch he is so hot.<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

And all those folks out there remember to clip ur toenails 24/7 and file them or they might get fungus(fungi) and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lot and lots of toejam.(just like my dad) :) File them evenly world and i nat and the other girl TC approve this msg!!!!!!! :) :)