Adrienne looks like she just got back from a tropical vacation, but the true secret to her glow is in her makeup.
Makeup artist Francesca Roman, of the Butterfly Studio Salon, tells YOU how she created Adrienne Bailon‘s gorgeous sun-kissed look using only 7 products!
Here’s how Francesca created the look and what products she used:
- Conceal any imperfections with Paula Dorf Magic Stick Concealer (shade #4 was used on Adrienne).
- Highlight cheeks and lips with bright peachy tones. Francesca used Paula Dorf Tempo Cream Blush followed by Paula Dorf Jingle Powder Blush on the cheeks and Paula Dorf Bosa Nova Lip Color Cream on Adrienne’s lips.
- Put bronzer over cheeks and forehead and blend. Francesca used Paula Dorf Bronze Beauty Bronzer.
- Apply a few sweeps of sheer gold eye shadow over the eyelids. Adrienne is wearing Paula Dorf Eyeshadow in Tinsel.
- Finish off with a deep black mascara. Francesca used L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
Are you all about bronzer in the summertime?
See More Beauty How-To’s!
- Sonia Kashuk Unlocks The Secrets Of Loose Powder — Watch Our HollywoodLife.com Video Of Tips & Tricks!
- Kristen Stewart Red Carpet Beauty — Get Her Exact Look!
- Kate Bosworth’s Beach Girl Beauty: Get The Look From Her Celebrity Makeup Artist!