Selena Gomez's 'Love You Like A Love Song' Music Video Premieres! Watch!

Thu, June 23, 2011 9:09pm EDT by 19 Comments
Loading video...

Selena Gomez & the Scene’s full music video for their single, ‘Love You Like A Love Song,’ is finally here! Do YOU love it?

After patiently waiting for weeks to see it, the “Love You Like a Love Song” music video has finally premiered in its entirety — and we LOVE it!

Selena Gomez couldn’t be more adorable if she tried. Honestly, any music video that incorporates karaoke, long walks on the beach, convertibles, neon lightsabers and mariachi bands gets an A++ in our book.

Check out the video in its entirety and tell us — do YOU love it like the love song it is? Sound off below!

Click here to obsess with Kirstin about Selena on Twitter!

Tremendous issues here. I’m very happy to peer your post. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Posted at 5:24 AM on April 22, 2012

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our whole neighborhood shall be grateful to you.

inmobiliaria casas en Torrevieja

Posted at 10:38 AM on April 7, 2012

I liked as much as you will receive performed proper here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be turning in the following. sick indubitably come further previously again since precisely the same just about very frequently within case you defend this increase.

love boy

Posted at 8:00 AM on March 22, 2012

ilove selena kissssssssssss…

rupali ayare

Posted at 5:05 AM on November 8, 2011

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH

Esther R Lungtau

Posted at 2:47 AM on August 1, 2011

whatever the rumours be u guys are sweet and beautiful…long live…..

kajal singh

Posted at 6:25 AM on July 24, 2011

love selena your awesome :) <3<3<3<

upama

Posted at 1:26 PM on July 7, 2011

good video…..but this kinda weird….i mean come on this kind of video is only expected from gaga and all….but 1 thing is sure that disney stars are groing up…..

Violetahiti

Posted at 12:16 PM on December 27, 2011

People here seem to be stuck in their own particular era. Its hilarious how they think Lady Gaga or Katy Perry “invented” crazy looking videos. Yeah, right.

The fact is, this video is actually very much like music videos where like back when MTV first started out. Back in the 80’s. In fact, even MTV has described Selena’s video as a homage to the “golden age of music videos”. The 80’s.

90% of the videos produced back then were THAT crazy. Look up David Lee Roth, Talking Heads or Madonna music videos to see that they did wacky videos BEFORE the world even knew there existed a Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga grew up with all that. And that’s why she uses it today.

In this video, you even got Selena dressing up to look like “Max Headroom”. Who was a popular icon back in the early MTV days. Look him up on Youtube. And you’ll get the reference. Many people look at Selena looking like Max, and don’t get the reference and complain that she’s wearing too much make-up. That’s because they ignore that to look like Max Headroom, she needed to wear that much make-up. Max was supposed to be rendered by CGi. But back in the 80’s, that wasn’t possible. So they used make-up instead.

Anyway, Selena described the video this way:

“The video is the craziest video I’ve ever done. Sometimes when you’re in love, there are things you can’t really explain and it doesn’t make sense. That’s how I feel when I’m in love.”

I enjoyed the Pink Lightsaber scene. Because its the same pink lightsaber that Darth Vader uses in the DVD version of Return of the Jedi. It was also pink in color.

whoa

Posted at 6:02 AM on June 27, 2011

I feel like i should be high and watching this

Eliza

Posted at 11:17 AM on June 24, 2011

People, quit your whining. this video is supposed to be crazy, because selena says that’s how she feels when she’s in love. I think it’s really smart with the video because it relates to how she feels. and obviously it’s about justin bieber, he’s the one she’s in love with, right?? so if your wanting to post nasty comments, just keep them to yourself.

Cooly

Posted at 9:51 PM on July 18, 2011

YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Stop your whining! I think Eliza is right, you whining idiots!!

SELENA GOMEZ ROCKS!!!!!!!!

P.S. Ha to all of you whiners and Selena Gomez haters!!!!!
P.P.S. I forgot 1 thing, that all you whiners and SG haters are IIIIIIDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTSSSS!!

Naomi

Posted at 11:40 PM on June 23, 2011

I normally don’t comment on this website, so here goes. The video looked like something from the 80’s. Some parts of the song didn’t fit with the song. If I were the creative director, I would have done only one scene, probably the beach scene because it fits with the song. The song is very generic and a little weak. Also, the video looks like something Katy Perry might do. I’m not being mean, just giving out constructive criticism.

DJ Parker

Posted at 11:57 AM on July 17, 2011

I cannot help but agree with that “Katy Perry” comparison. Couldn’t have said it better myself. Katy’s different, girly, lively–and I love her music. Selena’s very different, they can’t really be compared, but she’s great. I love this song and the different scenes. Somehow, I couldn’t help warming to that hippie guy. He was…good-lookin’, in my opinion. I love the way Selena has sooo many varied characters–it keeps things interesting, you know. It’s not at all Lady Gaga as one person comment. Lady Gaga’s creepy, satanic even (no offence). Selena’s just fun. She’s young–let her be wild. Not Miley Cyrus wild, but…you know. Just exciting. Her and Justin are cute together–it’d be nice if she dedicated all her following love songs to him; but I don’t think they were SPECIFICALLY made with Justin in mind. Like, she thought, “Ooh, there’s Baby and One Time and One Less Lonely Girl–hmmm…it’s like, I love Justin like a love song! Ooh–what a great lyric!!”
Please, people.
Perhaps she thought, “I’m sooo loved up! Let me listen to another romantic love song–…hmmm…” *writes song. “This reminds me of Justin!” You know? Anyway, my friend Valerie told me Selena doesn’t write her own songs–but what does she know anyway? ;-). The song’s great–Amen, anyone?

Annie

Posted at 11:17 PM on June 23, 2011

And I love it! Selena is very talented and beautiful! Cool!

Esme

Posted at 10:49 PM on June 23, 2011

so raciest

Brittani

Posted at 9:44 PM on June 23, 2011

luv it!! luv her!! love her music!! luv her newer sound!! and luv her acting!! practically what ever she does it amazing!! <3

armynia

Posted at 9:45 PM on July 18, 2011

Is Selena going goth?!?! Well, I don’t care. I like the way she sings and looks!!!

lovely

Posted at 9:54 PM on July 18, 2011

Selena’s song “love you like a love song” and “who says” are the best songs. OOH! And the theme songs for Shake it up and Wizards of Waverly Place are the best too!