Fellow 'Jackass' Star Wee Man Gets Ryan Dunn's Face Tattooed On His Leg!

Thu, June 23, 2011 4:36pm EDT by 11 Comments

Wee Man pays tribute to his friend and ‘Jackass’ costar Ryan Dunn with a tattoo of Ryan’s face. Check out the video!

Ryan Dunn‘s tragic death was particularly devastating to those closest to him, like Jackass costar Jason “Wee Man” Acuna. “After Ryan passed away, [I asked] how can I do something for Ryan?” Wee Man asked in a video he posted on Twitter. “Well, it’s something he’d probably do for anyone of us if it was one of us in the situation. I’m going to get him tattooed on me. Yep, that’s what I’m going to do.”

Wee Man had Ryan’s face, smoking a cigarette, tattooed on his leg with the words “Random Hero!” underneath.

Ryan died early Monday morning after crashing his car in Pennsylvania. Ryan was found to have twice the legal blood alcohol content at the time of his death. A memorial service was held yesterday, honoring the Jackass star.

Would you ever get a tattoo to commemorate a deceased friend?

Read more about Ryan Dunn:

1. ‘Jackass’ Star Ryan Dunn Reportedly Had 3 Beers & 3 Shots Before His Fatal Car Crash! He Also Had A DUI History
  2. Johnny Knoxville, Tom Green & More Respond To ‘Jackass’ Star Ryan Dunn’s Tragic Death.
  3. ‘Jackass’ Star Ryan Dunn Is Found Dead After Car Crash — Sad News!

fred

Posted at 1:31 PM on June 26, 2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff,BuzzSave. com

carl mosconi

Posted at 3:56 PM on June 25, 2011

The fellow who died was truly a genius! He will not be missed…

Madhat

Posted at 3:35 PM on June 26, 2011

Disrespecting the dead! You’re a big boy now.

A True Hero

Posted at 6:28 AM on June 24, 2011

Yeah, what a hero! He went drunk driving and killed himself AND A VETERAN WAR HERO in a fiery crash. HERO!!!1!!

charlie

Posted at 9:42 AM on June 24, 2011

go take your i was in nam story somewhere else.

ROFLcopter

Posted at 11:49 AM on June 26, 2011

Oh shut the hell up. He chose to get in the car with him. A gun wasn’t held to his head forcing him to get in the car. It’s his own fault.

---

Posted at 6:10 AM on June 24, 2011

Elton John should do a remake Candle in the Wind for Ryan Dunn!

Goodbye Ryan Dunn
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself…

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to know you
But I was just a kid
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever did

I wish that Elton John would continue doing a Candle In The Wind tribute for every celebrity who died.

LOL

Mina

Posted at 7:33 PM on June 23, 2011

I would have gone with putting a picture in a nice frame in a prominent place in the living room. Getting tattoos of faces (babies, friends, family, etc) isn’t a really good idea. They always just end up creepy looking.

Ashley

Posted at 10:12 AM on June 24, 2011

only if you’re an idiot ang get it done by someone who doesn’t know how to tattoo a portrait – clearly the tattoo on wee man’s leg was done by someone who is a genius in the portrait dept. it looks amazing

Mina

Posted at 11:10 AM on June 24, 2011

It doesn’t look good at all. It looks weird.

Ashley