Pippa Middleton Copies Big Sis Kate Middleton: She Wears A Wrap Dress!

Thu, June 23, 2011 4:26pm EDT by 7 Comments
Fame Pictures, PCN

a

Posted at 7:33 PM on June 23, 2011

Kate of course.There is no comparison,and I think there it shouldn’t be.They are sisters,I wouldn’t like to be Kate and be compared with my sister.Anyway,since the media made us get in a comparison,I have to say Kate generally.More beautiful and elegant,seems more sophisticated and sweet,but also more intelligent.I mean we haven’t seen photos of her dancing with a bra or topless.I hope we’ll never see actually.And also there is somethink in Kate’s eyes and sight that makes me love her.Lovable girl,seems really sweet and nice.Not that Pippa is good,but not as good as Kate,inside,basically,but also outside ;)
Do you agree?

Mina

Posted at 6:58 PM on June 23, 2011

They’re definitely attractive for British people, but pretty average compared to other nationalities. Most Brits are pale and horsey-faced with asymmetrical features. Caucasians generally don’t age very well, and British women in general age very quickly. All the dieting they do and alcohol they drink doesn’t help their skin.

Pippa looks like an ever-so-slightly more masculine version of a young (brunette) Maureen McCormick. And if Kate loses any more fat, she’s going to start looking forty in the face. She’s not even 30 yet.

Christine Porter

Posted at 6:49 PM on June 23, 2011

I think they look equally great. I don’t like the media comparing the two of them. They are sisters and shouldn’t pit them against one another.

liz

Posted at 6:29 PM on June 23, 2011

i hate to say it but this time its pippa. i normally don’t think she is cute in any way… total butterface, but kate’s upper body is too too thin and she looks old and washed out here. the girl needs to gain some weight!

Mina

Posted at 7:00 PM on June 23, 2011

She has a nice face, but she really needs to just do something about her eyebrows, use moisturizer on her face, and not drink so much alcohol—or drink tons of water and cut down on cigarettes.

maggie

Posted at 10:39 PM on June 23, 2011

Pippa and kate both need to lay of the sun. Thats why they both look so old. I couldnt believe that Pippa is only 27. She looks more like 32. Kate looks about 37.

Martha

Posted at 5:10 PM on June 23, 2011

I dont see what the big pippa-fuzz is about. Catherine clearly is the most beautiful one. And please, hollywoodlife, stope referring to her as “Kate Middleton”, as she is a duchess now.