New 'Breaking Dawn' Details — Find Out Who Crashes Edward & Bella's Wedding!

Thu, June 23, 2011 4:17pm EDT by 23 Comments

Will Bella go all ‘Bridezilla’ when some uninvited furballs crash her nuptials?

Breaking Dawn is less than five months from hitting theaters, and since you Twi-hards can’t get enough details about Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella’s (Kristen Stewart) wedding, I asked Kiowa Gordon – who plays wolfpack member Embry — for the scoop. “We weren’t invited,” Kiowa admits. “But we crashed it. It was really cool.”

“It was a night shoot,” he continues. “There were a bunch of people gathered around — some randoms and some vampires — and we were all just hiding in the woods. Lurking, like we always do.”

But don’t expect the wolves to show up to the wedding in their Sunday best! They’ll be sporting their usual cut-off denim shorts, a wardrobe choice Kiowa says he’s grown to love over the years.

“They’re pretty cool,” Kiowa tells me of the Tobias Fünke-inspired shorts. “I have hairy legs, so that keeps me warm out there in the cold Vancouver weather. … I have my own cut-off shorts, so I’ll still get to wear them [now that Breaking Dawn is done filming.]“

Bella and Edward‘s marriage may not last — seriously, I give it six months — but the love between a wolf-man and his cut-offs is forever.

— Andy Swift

Click to follow Andy on Twitter

Nike Air Max 95

Posted at 9:23 PM on July 5, 2013

Experts are also calling for more policy initiatives, saying that China lacks the business regulations, tax preferences and subsidies that benefit shale oil developers in the United States.by Qiao Jihong

nike air max 90 hyperfuse

Posted at 11:35 PM on July 4, 2013

Renault Zoe. From ?13,650 (including grant)

Michael Kors Outlet Online

Posted at 5:57 AM on July 4, 2013

? Responsibility for developing and “growing” people and making the most of potential has to be led from the top of organisations of all sizes, and should include organisations’ governance.

Nike Air Max 1

Posted at 6:13 AM on July 2, 2013

“I personally met with Mr Paul Appleton and think he and his colleagues, bound by the laws and rules of an official legal process have been very professional throughout this difficult undertaking.

Anonymous

Posted at 5:18 AM on July 2, 2013

The Turbine Hall is due to temporarily close next year to enable construction of the gallery’s Herzog & de Meuron-designed extension. The project, which is planned to cost ?215m in total, is due for completion by 2016 ?C delayed from its previously projected opening of this year.

Toms Shoes

Posted at 12:19 AM on July 2, 2013

Violations abound on the Masi Streets, the North Veli Street, and the stretch starting from Setupati High School to the railway station and Town Hall Road Junction. These are spots where most of the commercial establishment owners on the street use the pavement to park their own vehicles in connivance with the traffic authorities, said a footpath vendor.

Toms

Posted at 12:17 AM on July 2, 2013

(c) Other concerns remain even though they appear less threatening than they did a year ago. For instance, serious concerns over financial sector regulation have only partially been attended to in the U.S. and other developed countries.

milk thistle alcohol

Posted at 1:07 PM on April 10, 2012

Thank you for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that type of information written in such a perfect manner? I have a mission that I am simply now operating on, and I’ve been at the look out for such information.

Dell Fay

Posted at 5:04 AM on July 24, 2011

真是神马都是浮云 《暮光之城》我挺你 如果贝拉和狼人结婚了 我承认那是杯具

中国游客 打酱油······

anna

Posted at 4:50 AM on July 24, 2011

贝拉 爱你哦

pja

Posted at 7:38 AM on July 20, 2011

I truly cannot believe what I am reading. You do not even personally know Robert and/or Kristen. They are in four films together & now you think they cannot date whom they please? Incredible. For one not to go see a movie because “he is cheating on her” is ridiculous. These movies are great because of HIM. From pictures I have seen, Kristen appears to not even want to be near him or for him to touch her so what’s the deal? Privacy? Enough is enough -Kristen, by observing, needs to get a grip on life. I am already to the point of never seeing anything where Kristen is the star & I am not a hater – just an “attitude” watcher.

Mariposa

Posted at 7:17 PM on July 20, 2011

Nicely said!! Thanks!

twifan

Posted at 12:47 PM on June 27, 2011

I will say this too if Robbie does ever cheat on Kris with a bimbo like his costar for his new movie now man that’s it for me we’re done… lol. Robbie’s hot n all but that dosen’t justify that he should hurt Kris she’s a nice girl even though she’s annoying and I despise her for beinf Robbie’s gf but whatever she’s pretty and a sweet girl and wish them bol!!!

astute

Posted at 5:22 AM on June 24, 2011

CAN’T WAIT TILL NOVEMBER!!!

I wish they’ll give us some surprises for the wedding,more than from the book…

lauriedarlin

Posted at 2:11 PM on June 24, 2011

i was looking forward to seeing it in Nov. ,but if he is cheating on kristen with that skanky catlin cronenberg. idon’t think i want to see any thing he is in.

jasmined830

Posted at 1:19 AM on June 25, 2011

I agree with you if he is I’m done with his movies and EVERYTHING!

Samantha

Posted at 1:46 PM on June 25, 2011

Good lord, leave them alone. They didnt even say that they where dating in the first place. You cant just make assumptions about people you dont even know. I know I can be totally wrong but I dont think eather of them are cheating. P.S there are no pictures of Rob and that Girl together on twitter, so there you go.Sometimes people can be compleat idiots!!!

bluebird

Posted at 4:34 AM on June 24, 2011

Everybody’s so excited of this Breaking Dawn wedding! the entire movie, actually! I think Rob and Kristen are really in love with each other even off screen!!! NOVEMBER 18! BREAKING DAWN will rake the box office record!

May

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 23, 2011

i have read the all of the books at least 2 times each but i still cant wait for the movie

kayla

Posted at 6:58 PM on June 23, 2011

edward is the hottest super star ever!!!!!

Grace

Posted at 6:34 PM on June 23, 2011

They (Jacob with wolf-pack)crashed Edward & Bella’s reception at the Cullen’s house, not the wedding itself.

kat

Posted at 5:06 PM on June 23, 2011

hahaha okay that last sentence was halarious! (: i cant wait!!

kat

Posted at 5:05 PM on June 23, 2011

hahaha okay that last sentence was halarious! (: oh and i can’t wait to see what Bella and definately Edward will do!