Bam Margera Breaks Down In Tears At Ryan Dunn's Crash Site — See The Emotional Video!

Wed, June 22, 2011 9:25am EDT by 5 Comments

Bam mourns his best friend, who was allegedly driving 130 mph when he crashed!

New information in the Ryan Dunn car crash case is emerging, and besides the alleged alcohol involved, grisly new details point to the cause of death!

Ryan, 34, and his passenger Zachary Hartwell crashed the car while going 130 mph, WestChesterPatch reports.

Bam Margera, who has been longtime friends with Ryan, said he’s lost his “best friend” in an emotional interview with MyFoxPHILLY.

“He was the happiest person ever, the smartest person, with so much talent,” Bam said. “He had so many things going for him. It’s just not right, it’s not right.”

We’re still so sad that we lost Ryan!

– William Earl

Get More On Ryan Dunn:

1. Roger Ebert Defends His Insensitive Tweet On Ryan Dunn’s Death — ‘I Was…Too Quick To Tweet’
  2. Bam Margera Tells Roger Ebert To Shut His F***ing Mouth About The Death Of His Friend Ryan Dunn!
  3. ‘Jackass’ Star Ryan Dunn Reportedly Had 3 Beers & 3 Shots Before His Fatal Car Crash! He Also Had A DUI History

שיפוצים בבית

Posted at 10:09 AM on May 15, 2012

hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again very soon..

Posted at 6:05 AM on June 24, 2011

Candle in the Wind (Ryan Dunn’s version)

Goodbye Ryan Dunn
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself…

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to know you
But I was just a kid
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever did

I wish that Elton John would continue doing a Candle In The Wind tribute for every celebrity who died.

LOL

Victoria

Posted at 1:55 PM on June 22, 2011

Moral of the story.. Don’t drink and drive.. unfortunately no matter how many people are lost this way others will still continue to allow it to happen.

May

Posted at 12:37 PM on June 22, 2011

It is absolutely devastating to see a person that is always so full of life like Bam break down like this. I was in tears as I watched it. A lot of people are lashing out at Dunn for the fact he was drinking, but it’s times like this were you just have to forget about those things. This guy has lost his best friend that he has had for years. Forget about the fame, who they are, what they’ve done. This poor guy is clearly distraught. This is what is important. Ryan’s family and friends. My thoughts and best wishes are all going towards Bam and everyone else that has been directly affected by this tragic death. x

Britt

Posted at 12:49 AM on June 24, 2011

You took the words right out of my mouth, May. God Bless their family/Angie/Bam’s family. It broke my heart to see Bam so upset.