Meet Pink & Carey Hart's Baby Girl, Willow Sage!

Wed, June 22, 2011 10:10am EDT by 15 Comments
INFphoto.com

Although it might sound like a cliche, Pink says her life has changed drastically after giving birth to her daughter, but she’s more than fine with that: ‘I could sit and watch paint dry as long as she’s in my arms.’

Pink has found a new love for life and it all began the moment her baby girl decided to screw up her at home birth plan and position herself frank-breech (head up, piked legs) in the womb, forcing the singer to undergo a C-section. “Turns out this little girl at other plans,” Pink tells People. “She is my daughter after all.”

But since her June 2 delivery, Willow Sage Hart has caused no more trouble for mommy Pink, 31, and dad Carey Hart, 35. Actually. she’s done just the opposite.

“You hear people say it all the time, how life changes drastically,” Pink admits. “You can’t possibly grasp how beautiful [life] is until you have your child. I could sit and watch paint try as long as she was in my arms.”

And apparently, moto-crossing Carey feels the same — this new little woman in his life has stolen his heart. “I knew when I met him he’d be a great father, but watching him nurture her, I’ve never been so in love in my life,” Pink says.

Adding, “Carey is a natural. He calms her down like only my boob can.”

Their baby girl, who was named after Pink’s “favorite tree,” which “can bend and withstand anything,” will most likely have the same free-spirit her parents share — and a love of traveling.

Pink and Carey plan on taking Willow on upcoming world tours and motocross races and are already on the hunt for earmuffs to protect her baby hearing! “She is so lucky that she’ll have the ability to travel to all the different countries and cultures and see so much,” Pink says.

And we couldn’t agree more! Congrats to the happy parents and their beautiful baby girl!

–Leigh Blickley

Get more Pink:

1. Pink Donates ALL Her Baby Photo Money To Charity!
  2. Is Pink Taking Her Baby Outside Too Soon?
  3. Pink’s Newborn Daughter Is A Beach Bum Already!

shae

Posted at 5:23 AM on May 20, 2012

pink seeing your baby is the most cutest thing I have seen congrats on willow.

p.s willow means from a willow tree.

paige

Posted at 11:53 AM on July 15, 2011

Congrats on your baby. I love the name willow. She sounds so cute.OMG

Abby

Posted at 11:18 PM on July 31, 2011

Willow is friggin adorable.Congrats pink and corey.She is beautiful.

RiceMartha

Posted at 7:50 AM on July 14, 2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, PennyOrder.com

Makeda Gh

Posted at 9:34 PM on July 7, 2011

Willow and me both have the same b-days!

katrina

Posted at 3:37 PM on July 7, 2011

get someone to spell check for goodness sakes!

Karen

Posted at 4:05 PM on June 27, 2011

There is nothing more wonderful than the birth of a child. Congrats to the new parents, and to the little miss, Willow, be patient with Mommy and Daddy, remember this is new to them too.

erika

Posted at 10:04 AM on June 27, 2011

I could watch grass grow lookin’ at these pics. Also, by co-incidence, Willows are my fav trees as we grew up around them in New Orleans. Love the strategic photography so as not to compromise the baby’s modesty so when she gets older no “Oh Mom, did you HAVE TO?” Too Cute.

Kyla Marie

Posted at 10:32 PM on June 25, 2011

I LOVE YOU PINK!

SuzieQ

Posted at 2:23 PM on June 23, 2011

Congratulations to the happy parents Pink and Carey! Willow Sage is a beautiful baby girl! Enjoy all the first year baby moments!

SuzieQ

Posted at 2:21 PM on June 23, 2011

Congratulations to Pink and Carey! Willow is a beautiful baby girl! So happy for you both!

Jenni

Posted at 9:59 AM on June 23, 2011

Baby Banz makes earmuffs that work perfectly, our little girl has some. <3

lizzy

Posted at 11:19 PM on June 22, 2011

i love them so much!!! there the only real normal hollywood family!!! after what 9 years now like toghter and very sweet little girl and a normal name omg!! she so cute i love pink so much

mukesh

Posted at 8:29 PM on July 22, 2011

hi…..

KELLY

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 22, 2011

CONGRADS TO NEW PARENTS!!! WILLOW IS SO GORGEOUS LIKE BOTH HER PARENTS PINK AND CAREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!