The ‘Twilight’ actress strutted her stuff for the world premiere gala screening of ‘A Better Life,’ at the LA Film Festival June 21.
Kristen Stewart‘s celebrity makeup artist, Fiona Stiles, tell YOU how to get her look!
Getting Kristen’s look never involves too many products, so gather up these COVERGIRL goodies and you’re ready to start!
Here’s what Fiona did:
- Using a synthetic brush I swiped on the COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Silk Foundation where needed and then blended it out with a damp sponge so the coverage was sheer and luminous. A light dusting of translucent powder set the foundation. I swept a bit of the COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush in Natural Rose onto the apples of the cheeks for a soft and subtle flush.
- For the eyes, I smudged on the deep rusty bronze color of the COVERGIRL Smoky ShadowBlast in Purple Plume from the lash line to above the crease blending it toward the brow bone. Then I used a bit of the plumy color in the COVERGIRL Exact Eyelights quad for Green Eyes over the ShadowBlast to add depth to the color and to add a bit more definition at the outer corners of the eyes, and a soft sweeping of color under the lower lashes.
- I lined the waterline with COVERGIRL LiquilineBlast in Black Fire and smudged a bit into the top lash line as well as blended a little at the outer corners of the eyes. Two coats of COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara in Black top and bottom gave the final touch of glam.
- For the lips, I lined the lips all over first with COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lip Liner in Smoky, and then applied a light coat of COVERGIRL LipPerfection lipcolor in Heavenly for a touch of shine.
Read More About Red Carpet Beauty!
- Cameron Diaz Has Pretty Pink Lips & Cheeks — Get The Look With $8 Makeup!
- Selena Gomez: Do You Like Her Hair Curly Or Straight? Vote And Get Her Curly Look!
- Kate Bosworth’s Beach Girl Beauty: Get The Look From Her Celebrity Makeup Artist!