Ashley’s friends ‘Bachelor’ friends Jesse Csincsak and Ashley Spivey explain to HollywoodLife.com exclusively that producers are always around & it’s not Ashley’s style!
Bachelorette Ashley Hebert may have been crying over player Bentley Williams, but it definitely wasn’t because they were intimate. Former Bachelorette winner Jesse Csincsak and Bachelor contestant Ashley Spivey — who competed with Ashley H. on Brad Womack‘s season — tell HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Ashley DID NOT sleep with Bentley!
“It’s not possible,” Jesse tells us. “They [the producers] don’t let you alone with anyone until you get down to the final four.”
Jesse explains how he knows. “I got alone time with DeAnna [Pappas] on my hometown, which was final four, but not on camera,” he remembers. “They let me go to her hotel room. She asked. She said, ‘I want to spend time with him alone.’ I got to go to her hotel and stay with her in hotel room (not overnight) just for like an hour or two, but there was a producer in the other room. We were alone, but if we did something, someone would have heard.”
“Producers are with you 24/7 so there’s is no way,” adds Jesse.
Especially when Ashley and the guys were filming during the first two episodes, it would have been almost impossible for Bentley and Ashley to sneak off. “At the mansion, every room is full where the guys live,” says Jesse. “The rooms that aren’t filled with the dudes are production rooms. They are filled with camera equipment.”
“Everywhere you go, if there isn’t a camera, there is a microphone screwed to the wall,” he adds.
And even once they crew started traveling, it would still have been hard. “There’s camera crews everywhere,” Jesse notes. “Even when we went on our exotics, they don’t ever leave you alone. And if they do, there is a producer within 15 feet of you.”
“As a contestant, you don’t know that that girl wants to [be intimate with] you,” explains Jesse. “You’re not going to sneak down to her room off camera and chance getting sent home.”
Plus, “when you’re together, you always have a microphone on, so they can hear you talking,” shares Jesse. And all communications between the contestants and The Bachelorette “would have had to have gone through the producers.”
“In my personal experience with being on the show, could they have hooked up?” says Jesse. “There’s a 3% chance yes they could have, but a 97% chance they could not have!”
Ashley’s friend and former castmate Ashley S. agrees that Ashley didn’t hook up with Bentley. “While Ashley was attracted to Bentley at first, I know her, and there is no way she would do something like that with someone she hardly knows,” Ashley S. tells us. And according to what Ashley H. told Ashley S., “She is very ready to move on from the Bentley situation and is excited for everyone to see her fall in love with a really good guy!”
The only way they could have hooked up is if the producers knew about it. Jesse says that “in the past, it would have never happened” — but implies that the rules could be changing.
“Maybe something’s going to come out in the end?” questions Jesse. “After seeing what they allowed this dude to pull this season, anything is possible.”
– Lindsey DiMattina
More Bachelorette Stories:
- Ashley Reportedly Slept With Bentley!
- Ashley’s Secret Rendezvous With Her Fiance!
- Which of Ashley’s Men Has The Best Smile?