Prince William & Kate's Canadian Trip….New Details Just Released! They're Going Canoeing!!

Tue, June 21, 2011 3:16pm EDT by 6 Comments

Shop From Us

Posted at 7:22 AM on July 9, 2012

Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the easiest factor to have in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time as people consider issues that they just don’t understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

city hall barcelona

Posted at 9:11 AM on April 9, 2012

You’re in reality a good webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It sort of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a excellent process on this subject!

ah

Posted at 1:03 PM on June 22, 2011

I will definitely be attending the parade, if they’ll be there!

l

Posted at 5:20 PM on June 21, 2011

Very happy!
I’m wondering if cameras will be allowed in these events.

m

Posted at 4:15 PM on June 21, 2011

ahhhh!!!
i lived in calgary for like half my life! i love it there
its like my second home
i bet the royals had a blast :)

anon

Posted at 3:33 PM on June 21, 2011

I guess she’ll make the best of her trip until she gets to her real goal: the A-list celebs in Hollywood. I do believe recent reports that she and William argued over this being a trip for ‘duty’ (as this is her life now as a Royal) vs a fun trip full of rubbing noses with those like Oprah. The next few years will be test for her. The real ‘duty’ of royal life has barely started so she had better find a way to accept it graciously and maturely…afterall it is her dream.