'Mob Wives' War! Karen Gravano: 'I've Got Soldiers & Cannons Pointing Right At' Drita D'avanzo!

Tue, June 21, 2011 5:56pm EDT by 60 Comments

Team Drita V. Team Karen: the ‘Mob Wives’ explain their sides of their explosive battle to HollywoodLife.com exclusively! Who do you believe?

Mob Wives stars Karen Gravano and Drita D’avanzo are at war — and an explosive battle is about to break out during the season finale on June 26! The cause of the war? Karen’s writing a book that may or may not touch upon secrets of Drita’s husband Lee D’avanzo — and Drita had asked Karen to leave Lee out of it. Now, neither woman trusts the other and they’re both ready to attack!

“When she handed me the chapter, at first I was like that’s good because I was glad that she accomplished something,” Drita tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “But on the flip side, I really wish she wouldn’t be sharing with me because I don’t really trust her. I didn’t know if she was giving it to me like, ‘Here read it b*tch.’ She’s been so ballsy and two-faced that I don’t know.”

But according to Karen, Drita took her gesture of handing her the chapter in the wrong way. “My intent to give her that chapter was extending the olive branch because I wanted her to feel comfortable,” says Karen. And then “in typical Drita style, she goes to Carla [Facciolo] and she pops off how shes going to beat people up.”

So the women are back at each other’s throats. “I think what happened was we had the talk, things were settled and then all of a sudden I watched the show,” details Drita. “And then like, ‘Scumbag, baby daddy, riding my husband, I wouldn’t f*ck that guy with Drita’s p*ssy.’ This girl’s low blows were to the extent where my mouth was open. So me being hurt turns into me being angry.”

Karen says the issue is that Drita won’t leave it alone. “I felt like Drita and I put the past behind us,” notes Karen. “We’re not war over Lee. We are in a war over Drita being a fake a*s b*tch. I told her how I felt as a friend, I want move past it.”

“What Drita really is upset about is that she has to admit she’s a ho and she doesn’t want to admit that,” continues Karen. “Drita doesn’t want to admit what she did so she keeps trying to make excuses about me being here.”

Karen also thinks that Drita’s scared that Karen will tell Lee’s secret. “She has one thing that her and her husband are petrified that I’m going to say,” shares Karen. “They’re automatically getting defensive. They’re real paranoid about what I’m going to say because maybe her husband has secrets that he’s trying to hide — and it isn’t criminal secrets because I don’t put people’s criminal secrets out there.”

“I’m so disappointed that she went this far, this route — disappointed that she approached the whole situation in this way,” Drita says. “She came in on a mission to have a fight with me and with plans to embarrass me and my family. Just abuse me, this is what her goal was. To me it didn’t seem like she gave two sh*ts if we were friends or not because she made that clear.”

“Don’t come to my house. Don’t be my f*cking friend. And don’t do any of that if you hate me, hate my family, hate my husband” adds Drita. “When you watch the season finale, you will see why she got so irritated. Don’t preach this relationship and this friendship and all this sh*t and when I speak the truth and pull the card, you’re getting aggravated.”

Karen’s response to the current turmoil? “Drita says she wants to go to war with me?” asks Karen. “B*tch, I’ve got soldiers and cannons and they’re pointing right at you. I don’t know what you’re going to do because I won’t lose this battle. [And] I have a way bigger story than she could ever have.”

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Mob Wives Stories:

1. Karen & Drita Will Never Be Friends After Brutal Battle!
  2. Karen & Drita Continue To Wage War!
  3. Drita Didn’t Know Her Husband was a Bankrobber When She Married Him!

kip

Posted at 9:56 AM on June 29, 2011

I’m with Drita. OBVIOUSLY Karen was NOT with Lee, she was off shagging other men, & preggers by another man. Katen is a LIAR. Look shes got a sordid criminal past. Shes a liar & a ho. Nuff said.
Dont go pissin Drita off, she’ll take ya down, shes waaay tougher than whiney crybabies Renee & Karen.
Karen is a flat out liar, attention seeker, total joke.

mnkytown

Posted at 5:48 PM on June 28, 2011

TEAM DRITA ALL DAY!!! First of all, Drita wasn’t hair-pulling, she was trying to lift Karen up to beat her down again. Karen has no problem admitting that she is a disloyal cheater so she got what was coming to her. The worst outcome from this whole thing – we got to see Renee’s triple layers of Spanxx…go drita!!

vini

Posted at 4:31 PM on June 28, 2011

Drita just took everthing out on Karen after finding out her husband cheated on her!If Drita really is concerned about her Daughter,why is she worried about Karen’s book when has now told the whole world about Lee!no common sense!

Cindy

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 28, 2011

Thank you! I totally agree with you Vini. I thought the same thing after I saw the finale. Drita obviously can’t beat the crap out of Lee, so she picked a fight with Karen instead.

andrea duro

Posted at 2:48 PM on June 28, 2011

i cant belive this girl drita low down dirty girl you say you dont pull hair but what did i see hair pulling and most of all you say that you are a down mother f****r but no your not any lady whos trying to be cool with anyother lady or anyone for that matter would have let the girl stand up and square off thats only right in my eyes and most of america think that what you did was weak and you are not a friend becouse you dont date or even hook up with your girls man thats a no no and i think you should have been the bigger person becouse you did what karen wanted to make you look crazy mission complet and you are the one left holding the bag and last but not least if lee cheated on karen with you then what makes you think he not going to cheat on you stupid every guy is going to hit it if it out out there and thats just what he did to you funny and then you sent him money in there and he is probly laghing at you and telling all he friend look at this i got this one sending money and this one sending me food and thr joke is on you again funny keep up the good work and the comedy

Lala

Posted at 5:17 PM on June 27, 2011

BTW, I LOVED when Renee said…”I’ve been divorced 12 years from Junior -you better not EVEN THINK of dating him”

(or words to that effect) lol!

Lala

Posted at 5:11 PM on June 27, 2011

I want EVERY woman on here to imagine if you dated and lived with a man for SEVEN years, through ups and downs, he cheated you cheated (near the end) and so forth,….and your girl, WHOM YOU LET LIVE WITH YOU when she was down on her luck, after you go away and one or two years later, you find out that SHE was dating your ex AND ends up MARRYING him!….How the hell would YOU FEEL??!
Seriously?!

What’s worse, she DOESN’T TELL YOU! The first thing Drita should have said was…”Listen Karen, I have somethink to tell you…”(for some reason Drita can’t say “-ing”, only “-ink”) Anyway, we all know how much Drita loves to yap, surely it would have been easy to share that IF YOU FELT YOU WERE DOING NOTHING WRONG, right?

This sort of happened to me…I had a boyfriend once, and I was going to travel overseas for a year and we decided we should end it because it was impractical to think that we wouldn’t want to sleep with others while I was gone (I was 20, he was 24). I remember asking JUST ONE thing of him in the deal we made –”Please don’t sleep with any of my girlfriends. Please don’t humiliate me like that, there are hundreds of women out there, just don’t try to “f” any of my close friends”. (He was very handsome).

Well, he ended up f-ing my BEST friend…he told me her she called him to her apartment and had this whole seduction number planned. Her words were “what ____(me) doesn’t know, wont hurt her”.

Needless to say that was the end of her and our 8 year friendship.

FRIENDSHIP 101: YOU DON’T F your best friend’s man or her ex, PERIOD!! (Unless she gives you permission.)

lexi

Posted at 9:05 PM on June 27, 2011

You’re forgetting though that the first to do it was Karen to Drita when Drita was with her man. If you ask me they both got what they deserved and have no right to be mad at each other

Nancy

Posted at 3:04 PM on June 27, 2011

I am so on Karen’s side…i feel for her & think shes been through enough, just stop the drama already. Drita needs anger management…for a woman to act like that is just gross, & i think it’s funny how she says shes not a dirty fighter but yet she picked up a candel”a lit candel”& through it at Karen. It’s a shame because i think they were really good friends at 1 time & to have a MAN come between a girl friendship is so wrong. I’ll pray for you.

Loren

Posted at 2:47 PM on June 27, 2011

I just want to say I’m a teenager that loves this show big big fan. I want to say that i am on Drita’s side because karen seems to me that she can’t get her stories straight. Like all of a sudden she said “I cheated on Lee with other guys why I was with him” EARTH TO KAREN when your cheating on some guy with other men that not a relationship sweetie that’s you being a WHORE, but then you say Drita is whore. Next, you talk about Drita was you girl and why she didn’t tell you about her and Lee after you and him broke up, but then what was said by drita “You screwed my boyfriend when you was with Lee” Karen said ” No I did not I made out with him” OH MY BAD KAREN, it’s ok since you just swapped spit with “your girl’s” boyfriend. NO it’s not okay that makes you fake, hypocritical, and just an illiterate FOOL. You just say that I felt that you betrayed me because you didn’t tell me, when on the other hand you swapped spit with your BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND (who betrayed who? KAREN sure did). Next, your writing a book about your life that’s fine but don’t put your ex-boyfriends, your friends husbands name in the book I UNDEERSTAND YOU CAN PUT WHATEVER YOU WANT fine then write about Lee do the respectable thing and change the name of the characters in your book and don’t go to your friends house (drita) and say I could have trashed that MOFO whenever I wanted to your being disrespectful who are you to come in her house and trash her husband. Drita made it clear that she doesn’t want to hear about your book or see or hear about her husband name. WHY KAREN WHY? you got do have to be dumb and give drita the first chapter to your book when you guys buried that situation, ARE YOU DELUSIONAL, do you honestly think she wanted to read your book that going to mention you and her husband’s past memories do you honestly think that she is still okay with you mentioning her husband’s name in your book I DONT THINK SO, THINK HONEY THINK USE YOUR BRAIN. Lastly, Karen you need to go back to Arizona and get your thoughts and life together not for anyone else but yourself and your daughter, because to me its sort obvious you still have somewhat, some kind of feelings for Lee, and to me it seems you regret cheating on Lee with other guys.

Jen

Posted at 8:40 AM on June 28, 2011

The whole book ordeal is ridiculous to me because Drita herself said that she wanted to read Karen’s book. She told Karen that she wanted to know what Karen was going through because Karen never talked about her personal life. Karen trusted Drita enough to share a very personal experience with her, and Drita jumped to conclusions based on her own insecurities. She hadn’t even read the chapter and she was getting pissed off about nothing. Drita obviously has something to hide, and it’s those fears that she’s projecting towards Karen. It’s unfair for Karen to have to be put through Drita’s B.S. just because Drita can’t have a normal conversation. Karen and Drita were supposed to have buried the hatchet at Renee’s house. When Karen cried, it should’ve been a realization to Drita that even if it was unintentional, she hurt a good friend. Karen was willing to let bygones be bygones. Drita admitted to having watch the show and then getting upset over comments Karen made on the show (before they made up). She then took that, her anger at Lee cheating on her, and whatever other anger she harbors and put it all on Karen.

Whatever secrets Karen has about Lee, I’m sure Drita suspects it has something to do with Lee cheating. Whatever issues she’s having is obviously with Lee and not Karen. She’s just not willing to own up to it. When it comes to Lee, she’s living in denial. I’m sure Karen knows this as well, and she’s letting Drita figure it out for herself.

FunnyStuff!

Posted at 2:14 PM on June 27, 2011

The last episode was out of this world! I really like all these women BUT I can’t stand that Drita always has to act like a man and resort to hitting instead of talking, afterall, these women are suppose to be friends after all they’ve been through with their exes. If you watch the fight episode, Drita pulled hair, not once did she pounce on Karen, not once! And becuz Karen was on the floor (tks to Renee for that)I really think Karen would of put a beaten to Drita. Drita, while I like her, I really think she just barks loud and has no bite. Both ladies need to figure this out cuz while the fans await for more punches and hair pulling, the storyline will get old. Time to make amends and move on ladies! Renee’s girdle was shown and I really thought that was hilarious, I bet Renee will NOT get in the middle of an argument ever again lololol

Michele

Posted at 8:14 PM on June 30, 2011

You are so right. You get it.

Marilee Cusimano

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 27, 2011

What is Karen’s book really about? She says it’s not about Lee or any of that stuff, than give us a hint. I believe all these ladies need to speak to a therapist asap. I have to give Rene credit she does go to a therapist. They also need to put their children in therapy. I have never seen such disfunctional familes in my life. God help us all. These women also need to take some etiquette lessons, they act just like men, there is no pose or grace in any of these women, and this crap about you respect me and my house they seem to forget RESPECT has to be earned and I don’t see that any of them have done anything to warrant their stupid code of RESPECT. There all losers.

Lemon Doodle

Posted at 11:32 AM on June 27, 2011

I’m not taking sides because they are all freaking psycho but I’m not sure I believe that Karen gave Drita the chapter to put her at ease. That’s kinda silly really because why would Lee come up in chapter one anyway?

TX

Posted at 10:42 PM on June 28, 2011

He DIDN’T come up in chapter one. Crazy!Drita didn’t even read it. If she had, she would have seen that it was NOTHING about her scumbag man and was merely about Karen’s own personal story.

valerie

Posted at 9:03 AM on June 27, 2011

Im up for my girl Karen because maybe Lee and her would have got back together and you dont stab any so called friend in the back?????
Drita”s says she not a pulling hair person but to me thats all she was doing..HA HA
Karen wanted to go straight up but to me Dritas looking like a big BUTT HEAD thanks to her faithful husband LEE. HAHA.Once a cheater always a cheater..good luck…
I LOVE MOB WIVES…..VE

Julie

Posted at 5:12 AM on June 27, 2011

@Jazzy of course they are getting paid, that’s why they are on tv but I don’t think it means it’s fake… Renee wasn’t wearing shorts either she was wearing spanx.
I’m all the way team Drita. Karen has been a whiny bit$h this whole season, if she had a real problem she should have dealt with it when it was fresh YEARS ago or not come back and acted like friends then flip flop all the time like “I like Drita, I hate Drita”
To all of you though I really don’t think any of you have room to talk about the way they talk on tv because you all sound just like them, some of you need to go back to school and learn proper word usage…

who cares

Posted at 1:15 AM on June 27, 2011

First of all. you don’t stop of being friend even if you don’t talk for a whole year, that means you just lost track because the situation that Karen was. So the whole point that Karen is saying is that no matter how long you stop seeing each other you owe your friend respect. you don’t get involved with your friends boyfriends or husband period. That means Drita don’t have no respect or consideration for her friend. The are to many mens and look what happend the famous lee cheat on Drita. She knew how he was with Karen and she thought that wouldn’t happend to her. but guess what it did happend. In the other hand past is past and that’s where you leave it. They are enemies because of a person that is a pieace of work that is not worth you guys friendship. Kiss and made up.

Dylan

Posted at 12:49 AM on June 27, 2011

I think that Karen can’t fight because If you did you would have the strength to pushy renne away and got up and fought so Karen instead of writing a book you should be working out like drita and Carla

Nona

Posted at 12:44 AM on June 27, 2011

Drita sure likes the gangsta life. Her language is worse than any man. The black out excuse is going to get her in jail or dead. It was chicken s— fight on Drita’s part.All those mobsters. Drita was stupid to believe her marriage was different. At least Karen has grown up and now is getting her life on track. Karen come back to AZ. Your daughter doesn’t need to be around the likes of Drita. I do like all the other ladies. Can’t wait to see the reunion.

Dylan

Posted at 12:43 AM on June 27, 2011

Still TEAM DRITA, LASTLY Karen maybe that’s why drita didn’t tell you her and lee got together or maybe that’s why you guys “lost” contact because you screwed/made out with her boyfriend. So what if drita didn’t tell you they got together ge over at least she didn’t betray you like you did to her when you swaped spit with her boyfriend. So Karen do me a favor and learn how to talk like and adult and stop using your hands and ge over the fact Lee married drita and not you, and if your mad the he did you should think because you can’t expect some to want to spend the rest of his life to you when you was with other guys when you guys was just dating, do all of us a favor Karen go back to Arizona and ge your crap together not for your fathers name but for you and your daughter

ANYWAYS, Renne, Carla and Drita I love you guys especially renne and drita keep being you on the show

jazzy

Posted at 12:37 AM on June 27, 2011

Karen is straight up real. Drita is scard that Karen is going to expose something she don’t want out in the public. Why didn’t we see the 3 year old daughter. She never even mention having a second daughter until she went to see that lawyer and looks like Lee is a cheating scumbag and Drita mad cause he took his daughter with him to cheat. Drita is a drama queen and renee should have never held karen back, that was messed up big time, you didn’t see carla holding drita little butt back. She let her go on. I really think this fight was rigged, look how renee had shorts under her skirt, who does that, just a thought and renee’s sister is the producer of this show. They all getting paid

Julie

Posted at 5:18 AM on June 27, 2011

Drita mentioned that second daughter a few different times throuughout the season you should pay closer attention Jazzy.

Ally

Posted at 10:03 AM on June 28, 2011

yeah, you see her 3-year old in at least 2 or 3 of the episodes this season.. don’t know how you missed that.

YK

Posted at 10:46 PM on June 28, 2011

The second daughter isn’t even biologically Lee’s kid. Drita had an affair. That’s why Gizelle is rarely shown and is almost never mentioned in regards to Lee!

Dylan

Posted at 12:26 AM on June 27, 2011

Still TEAM DRITA, Karen you cant say that how you and lee were in a relationship or say that how drita is a WHORE after you say when you were with lee you cheated on him with other people FIRST off your and a illiterate fool your STUPID/DUMB, sweetie that makes you the WHORE sorry to say but yeah if your was having sex or kissing them whatever I’m sure you were banging all of them including dritas boyfriend. I think Karen is fake just a little because you obviously gave her the chapter so you can have an opinion what she thinks, because you know you can write whatever the he’ll you want. Me remebering from the past episode where you came into dritas home an started trashing her husband drita said made it clear that she doesn’t give damn about your book because of the fact that she doesn’t want to hear about you and her husband old memories. An for you too give her a chapter knowing that she buried that dramma brings everything to surface meaning that you can get the he’ll over the situation

Dylan

Posted at 12:13 AM on June 27, 2011

I am TEAM DRITA, but let’s talk about KAREN she keeps saying that it’s not about the time line of when her an Lee broke up AND when Drita and Lee got together, but you can’t say quoting Karen ” you were my girl” but then when drita said to Karen ” you screwed my boyfriend when you were with Lee, Karen said ” no I didn’t screw him I made out with him” FIRST that does not make it ok that you made out with him either, you can’t say drita was your girl and get upset when she doesn’t tell you about her and lee getting together after you broke up, WHEN You were with lee makIng out with drita your so called BFF/your girls boyfriend and you didn’t tell her.

jinxers

Posted at 4:00 AM on June 27, 2011

I am Team Drita and I am Italian. Drita is for real and did

treat Karen with respect and even forgave Karen for screwing

her boyfriend. Something about Karen spells trouble. It’s a

free country and when it’s over, it’s over. Drita had every

right to date whoever she wanted to. Karen is a hoe and the

best part is she admitted it…Go with the facts not

hearsay..

Michele

Posted at 10:40 AM on July 1, 2011

Drita is not italian I’m sure she said that. Drita talks to much to be a fighter. I remember back when I was younger you didnt talk about fighting you just snuck a punch and the story was over with.

masey

Posted at 10:21 PM on June 26, 2011

I watched every episode. I see both sides but I feel Karen was real, honest & had good intentions giving drita the chapter. I think drita was too paranoid & defensive. Either bcuz deep down she feels karen has a right to feel betrayed or karen could possibly expose something really big about Lee which I don’t feel she was planning to do. I like both ladies but I am team karen.

Eva

Posted at 10:11 PM on June 26, 2011

drita is a snake. you dont hook up with your friends boyfriends or ex boyfriends no matter how long the relationship has been over. in the season finale drita finds out what around came around to slap her in face.

Benita Stike

Posted at 10:05 PM on June 25, 2011

Who would be afraid of Drita? She talks about soldiers and a war but who is she kidding? No one is afraid of her, including me. She thinks she is somebody but I beg to differ. Drita and Carla are too worried about their manicures and fake boobs to really get into a war, which is fine are you a diva or a force to be reckoned with. It’s definitely not both.

Noneofyourbuissness

Posted at 9:54 PM on June 26, 2011

also i happen to be albanian too just watch it :)

demented

Posted at 2:39 AM on June 23, 2011

Sorry, I’m team Drita all the way. Karen comes across as creepy, hypocritical (she talks about how horrible the gangsters are, but pulls the “I’m gangsta!” card all the time), and doesn’t seem to have matured or gotten past the age of fifteen. She even talks like a little girl.

And she’s obviously bitter because her ex-boyfriend married Drita and not her. She claims it’s not about Lee, but her actions speak otherwise.

susan williams

Posted at 7:26 AM on June 22, 2011

karen is a rat just her daddy sammy the bull. he turn on everyone to stay out of jail . then the stupid man did something stupid and got put in jail. you know he is not with everyone else . cause if he was he would not be on this earth . maybe 6 feet under. karen is two face and she shoudl be careful what she writes . cause she could tell things that old friends don’t want her to . i think she shoudl have to get it in writing to be able to talk about someone in a book. truth or not she shoudln’t be able to do that. she trys to act so big abd bad. she got jam up AND SHE DID THE SAME AS HER DADDY . SHE TURN RAT TO STAY OUT OF JAIL.

Benita Stike

Posted at 10:10 PM on June 25, 2011

Just because Sammy the Bull was a rat doesn’t mean his daughter is. She is far from a rat. The only reason she gave her first chapter to Drita was to make sure Drita didn’t have any problems with it. Karen is trying to do the right thing. Drita wouldn’t know the right thing if it came up amd smacked her in the face. Not that anyone would notice anyway. I could Drita on my own. No problem.

Cyrano

Posted at 6:42 PM on June 26, 2011

I am going to be glued to the set watching the finale–maybe flip back and forth from the BET Awards–to see how this all goes down. I kind of like the fact the Karen sent a copy of the first chapter to Drita so that she can get a heads up. Because by doing this Karen can back and make the necessary changes if need be for it goes to print. On the other hand, Drita would rather have Karen leave her husband’s name and details out of it all together, if possible, for the sake of her book having a very negative effect on Drita and Lee’s children at some point. We’ll just have to wait and see. It will be a highly charged show. For sure.

Eva

Posted at 10:17 PM on June 26, 2011

sound like an ignorant comment to me.

Lala

Posted at 5:03 PM on June 27, 2011

I want EVERY woman on here (especially you @demented, if u are one) and imagine if you dated and lived with a man for SEVEN years, through ups and downs, he cheated you cheated (near the end) and so forth,….and your girl, WHOM YOU LET LIVE WITH YOU when she was down on her luck, after you go away and one or two years later, you find out that SHE was dating your ex AND ends up MARRYING him!….How the hell would YOU FEEL??!
Seriously?! Whats worse, she DOESNT TELL YOU! The frist thing Drita should have said was…”Listen Karen, I have to tell you something…” We all know how much Drita loves to yap, surely it would have been easy to share that IF YOU FELT YOU WERE DOING NOTHING WRONG, right?

This sort of happened to me…I had a boyfriend once, and I was going to travel overseas for a year and we decided we should end it because it was impractical to think that we wouldnt want to sleep with others while I was gone (I was 20, he was 24). I remember asking JUST ONE thing of him in the deal we made –“Please dont sleep with any of my girlfriends. Please dont humiliate me like that, there are hudreds of women out there, just dont try to “f” any of my close friends”. (He was very handsome)

Well, he ended up fing my BEST friend…he toldl me her she called him to her apartment and had this whole seduction number planned. Her words were ‘whats ____(me) doesnt know, wont hurt her”.

Needless to say that was the end of her and our 8 year friendship.

FRIENDSHIP 101: YOU DON’T F your best friend’s man or her ex, PERIOD!! (Unless she gives you permission).

Molly Baker

Posted at 9:37 AM on June 28, 2011

What kind of parents are these. A father calling from Prison and her mother acting crazy. Dirta cares very little for her kids if she can’t see what she is doing is harming them. She should want a better life for her kids, not herself. If we saw these behavior from our neighbors we would call DHS.
Can you imagine really letting your daught talk to her father in jail and he syas I will be home soon. The little girls heart broke on TV. They are really going to puch their kids and I hope their kids can get help earlier and live normal lives. Nothing about this show is normal. Its the kids we should feel bad about.
If you dad let you down would you want all your friends to see? What a horrible mom she doesn’t deserve to have kids. She should be in a nut house and let her kids go to a better family
Karen at least know its not great for her daughter to stay there. Also Karen can say what she wants she lived with Lee for what 7 years. Every time he is with you do you think he thinks of Karen keep that in your head. He liked to bone her every day must have been something there. What are you afraid. Yep Dirta you husband has been f*ing everyone and you are blind to see it but you are as stupid as you are fake.

Renee is the only one that cares about her family. He son comes first and she is getting help. She might be nuts but she is trying!