'Mob Wives' War! Karen Gravano: 'I've Got Soldiers & Cannons Pointing Right At' Drita D'avanzo!

Tue, June 21, 2011 5:56pm EDT by 60 Comments

Team Drita V. Team Karen: the ‘Mob Wives’ explain their sides of their explosive battle to HollywoodLife.com exclusively! Who do you believe?

Mob Wives stars Karen Gravano and Drita D’avanzo are at war — and an explosive battle is about to break out during the season finale on June 26! The cause of the war? Karen’s writing a book that may or may not touch upon secrets of Drita’s husband Lee D’avanzo — and Drita had asked Karen to leave Lee out of it. Now, neither woman trusts the other and they’re both ready to attack!

“When she handed me the chapter, at first I was like that’s good because I was glad that she accomplished something,” Drita tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “But on the flip side, I really wish she wouldn’t be sharing with me because I don’t really trust her. I didn’t know if she was giving it to me like, ‘Here read it b*tch.’ She’s been so ballsy and two-faced that I don’t know.”

But according to Karen, Drita took her gesture of handing her the chapter in the wrong way. “My intent to give her that chapter was extending the olive branch because I wanted her to feel comfortable,” says Karen. And then “in typical Drita style, she goes to Carla [Facciolo] and she pops off how shes going to beat people up.”

So the women are back at each other’s throats. “I think what happened was we had the talk, things were settled and then all of a sudden I watched the show,” details Drita. “And then like, ‘Scumbag, baby daddy, riding my husband, I wouldn’t f*ck that guy with Drita’s p*ssy.’ This girl’s low blows were to the extent where my mouth was open. So me being hurt turns into me being angry.”

Karen says the issue is that Drita won’t leave it alone. “I felt like Drita and I put the past behind us,” notes Karen. “We’re not war over Lee. We are in a war over Drita being a fake a*s b*tch. I told her how I felt as a friend, I want move past it.”

“What Drita really is upset about is that she has to admit she’s a ho and she doesn’t want to admit that,” continues Karen. “Drita doesn’t want to admit what she did so she keeps trying to make excuses about me being here.”

Karen also thinks that Drita’s scared that Karen will tell Lee’s secret. “She has one thing that her and her husband are petrified that I’m going to say,” shares Karen. “They’re automatically getting defensive. They’re real paranoid about what I’m going to say because maybe her husband has secrets that he’s trying to hide — and it isn’t criminal secrets because I don’t put people’s criminal secrets out there.”

“I’m so disappointed that she went this far, this route — disappointed that she approached the whole situation in this way,” Drita says. “She came in on a mission to have a fight with me and with plans to embarrass me and my family. Just abuse me, this is what her goal was. To me it didn’t seem like she gave two sh*ts if we were friends or not because she made that clear.”

“Don’t come to my house. Don’t be my f*cking friend. And don’t do any of that if you hate me, hate my family, hate my husband” adds Drita. “When you watch the season finale, you will see why she got so irritated. Don’t preach this relationship and this friendship and all this sh*t and when I speak the truth and pull the card, you’re getting aggravated.”

Karen’s response to the current turmoil? “Drita says she wants to go to war with me?” asks Karen. “B*tch, I’ve got soldiers and cannons and they’re pointing right at you. I don’t know what you’re going to do because I won’t lose this battle. [And] I have a way bigger story than she could ever have.”

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Mob Wives Stories:

1. Karen & Drita Will Never Be Friends After Brutal Battle!
  2. Karen & Drita Continue To Wage War!
  3. Drita Didn’t Know Her Husband was a Bankrobber When She Married Him!

Carrie

Posted at 11:56 PM on February 9, 2012

Karen and Romona are so gross! There so discusting they act like white trash! Karen is so obsessed with Lee and the fact that he made a life with Drita and not her she claims that it’s not about Lee, but thats all it’s about she is a fat little troll who needs to stop acting like a 15 year old and take care of her daughter! Her poor daughter is being raised by everyone but her while she stalks Drita! Karen claims that Carla is Drita’s side kick but Ramona is the only one who acts like a side kick! Karen acts tuff but needs Ramona’s to be her big ugly body gaurd! Why is Ramona even on the show I actually turn the channel when she comes on because her face makes me cringe!

Insane

Posted at 10:27 PM on January 22, 2012

I have to say that watching tonights episode (1/22) made me realize that Karen and Romano are tools. Karen doesn’t listen to anyone and thinks she is hot stuff. Watch the footage two against one. Wow you are hot stuff aren’t you, especially when you see that Drita was being held back when you were hitting her. I say set up a boxing matching.
Also, remove Remona and keep big ang. Love her!

Karen stop and listen no one is out to get you. chill.

Matt

Posted at 10:46 PM on January 9, 2012

My favorite part is when drita says ” u wanna come to my house ur gunna get hit in the throught with a rench so your then welcome to come !”

Brenda Smith

Posted at 4:44 PM on July 3, 2011

Drita,trying to act Like she never was Karen friend at all and I feel Drita is feeling guilty that Karen Is telling the true about everything Drita know she wrong for that or she will leave it alone….

gemii

Posted at 10:20 AM on July 13, 2011

Wow, you are ignorant. Just in the way you write shows that you are small minded. Fact is, Karen and Lee were over for more than a decade. And for her to act childish the way she did shows that she’s fake; hanging out with Drita when she NEEDS her and trying to ACT tough when she’s around other girls who would stop the fight. When she was at Drita’s house, you didn’t hear her talk all that smack, waving her arms, and talking ignorant.

Insane

Posted at 10:30 PM on January 22, 2012

I agree with you totally. I think Karen is doing this over Lee to get more face time. She needs to grow up. Requesting Drita apologize, fact is she doesn’t need to. You were broken up get over it.

Michele

Posted at 5:41 PM on June 30, 2011

How did Drita not remember living with Karen before she left for Arizona? Drita seems to make up her own stories I believe that is why everybody is confused looking. Drita is boring so is Carla the other 2 are funny and interesting. If the show goes for another season I would keep the 2 and get rid of the other 2. Drita can’t get over herself,why doesn’t she talk about the younger daughter and only refer to Lees oldest daughter as his own..Drita talks but nothing makes sense. Get rid of this chick she is a liar.

angelina

Posted at 4:31 AM on June 30, 2011

im totally for karen no matter how long u broke up your friend should never ever be with your man thats so messed up

Dee

Posted at 8:38 AM on February 3, 2012

Karen is LAME! Drita rocks!

Ginger

Posted at 11:10 PM on June 29, 2011

In my neighborhood, you don’t go behind your friend today or yesterday or tomorrow and screw her boyfriend and then say “oh we hadn’t talked in months”. That is BS on Drita’s part. Why does she care now anyway? She got the guy (aka) criminal? So what’s the big deal?

jackie

Posted at 4:10 PM on July 6, 2011

ginger I totally agree with you. You don’t go out with your friends ex no matter how long it;s been. That’s the law of the land. And this outburst on Drita’s part is because of what Lee did, so now she’s taking it out on Karen. That’s really sad on Drita’s part. She owes Karen and apoligy

Michele

Posted at 4:43 PM on July 9, 2011

DeaD BEAT DAD

gemii

Posted at 10:23 AM on July 13, 2011

So there’s no fault on Karen’s part for making out with Drita’s boyfriend? She said that Drita and her ex weren’t together anymore; isn’t that the SAME thing she was mad at Drita about? She said she cheated on Lee all the time, so who gives a flying F if he’s with someone else AFTER they broke up. It’s very immature for her to constantly talk about it when it DOES NOT MATTER.

Insane

Posted at 10:34 PM on January 22, 2012

How true your comment is. If you remember Karen said that she cheated all the time but it was Drita who told lee. Wasn’t it said that was after Karen messed with Drita’s boyfriend.

By that point I wouldn’t want to be friends with someone who messed around my boyfriend. That is the end of the friendship. No apologies needed.

I Get It

Posted at 7:22 PM on June 29, 2011

Drita is two faced

Anon

Posted at 5:13 PM on June 29, 2011

Karen is a moron! She needs to leave the past, it was 13 freaking years ago. Get a life!

Michele

Posted at 8:07 PM on June 30, 2011

Once again the point is missed.

Berry

Posted at 10:24 AM on July 13, 2011

Point not missed! YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT. They argued about it at Renee’s house, they cleared it air. Karen should have shut her face after that instead of obsessing over it like a brat.

Susan

Posted at 3:08 PM on June 29, 2011

I really like Drita. In my opinion she is very up front and honest about everything. She is the kind of woman that I would appreciate having as a friend. She’s funny, honest, outspoken and I believe true blue to her friends. I felt bad when she found out about what Lee did to her. As far as Karen is concerned the only story she has is about her slutty past. She is no friend always running to Renee and telling her what the others say in confidence. What the hell kind of friend is that?