The actress wore a gorgeous bright pink dress with natural makeup and lollipop pink lips to the premiere of ‘Life Happens’ June 18.
To create Kate’s look, Amy used Tarte cosmetics. Read her how-to here and click through the pictures to shop the products!
- To begin Amy applied tarte’s smooth operator™ tinted moisturizer in agent 04 all over Kate’s skin with a foundation brush.
- For the area below her eyes, she used tarte’s new maracuja creaseless concealer in light.E
- She then used tarte’s smooth operator™ Amazonian clay finishing powder in bronze as a contour on the hollows of the cheek
- For a subtle glow, she used tarte’s natural cheek stain in blissful, a warm peachy-pink, on the apples of her cheeks and along her cheekbones dusted tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in dollface for a hint of pink.
- To ensure that her look lasted through the evening, Amy used tarte’s lifted natural eyelid primer.E
- Using the new tarte™ for True Blood™ limited-edition palette, Amy applied charmer (sparkling burnt copper/golden peach) in the crease and dawn (shimmering gold dust) all over the lid.
- For volume and separation on her upper lashes, Amy used tarte’s gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara.
- To frame Kate’s eyes, Amy used tarte’s emphasEYES brow high definition eyebrow pencil in medium brown (one shade darker).
- To complete Kate’s “pretty in pink” look, Amy used tarte™ LipSurgence lip tint in amused (bright pink) on her pout.
See More Red Carpet Looks
- Reese Witherspoon Offsets Her Red Dress With Neutral Makeup — See How It’s Done!
- Selena Gomez: Do You Like Her Hair Curly Or Straight? Vote And Get Her Curly Look!
- ‘Super 8′ Star Elle Fanning Opts For A Turquoise Dress At The 2011 Women In Film Crystal + Lucy Awards!