'Basketball Wives' Star Jennifer Williams Blogs: My Ex Eric Shouldn't Have Approached My Friends!

Tue, June 21, 2011 11:36am EDT by 10 Comments

‘Basketball Wives’ star Jennifer Williams is blogging for HollywoodLife.com, sharing her thoughts about each episode! Read what she says below!

Sometimes laughter is the best remedy! That best describes my thoughts on last night’s episode of VH1’s Basketball Wives. The episode was full of comedy, did he/she just say that, tears and of course drama!

I would like to start by saying I absolutely appreciate Suzie being a mature woman and coming to me and telling me that Eric has been reaching out to her. It is always best to hear it from the person than to hear it secondhand from someone else. Listen, I am not trying to knock anyone’s business hustle, however all the girls know the pain and hurt I have gone through with Eric. For him, to approach my friends to be part of a project and one that is about women stealing from men AND involves nudity is just too much! C’mon, even guys know there is a girlfriend code!

Royce on the other hand is a different story. It would be one thing if they were friends before Eric and I got together, but rehashing my problems with her is like beating a dead horse! Did you not witness my breakdown in Spain over my marriage? GIRLFRIEND 101!! NEXT…

Just when you think you know all there is to know about a person, they go and do something outlandish. That is my motto about Eric these days. Can we say “Hollywood”? I swear I didn’t recognize that “character” last night! Telling Suzie she is going to be nude in his movie? Really? And he feels I robbed him for ten years? So many WOW’s!! I am going to take the high road with Eric. However, I do feel him reaching out to Royce and Suzie (the two people he thought I wasn’t friends with) is rather spiteful! Eric and I were together for quite some time and although we are no longer together, I think we should have a mutual respect for each other. So good luck with that blockbuster movie! Wink!

The Polo event was memorable to say the least. The drinks were flowing so you know what that means for us Basketball Wives! I knew us going to Polo in two different groups was going to be awkward. So Tami comes over to have a conversation with me and next thing I know Meeka is telling Tami she is her “momma”! What?? All I could think to myself was this is not going to end well! Meeka has definitely gotten herself in the middle of everything and was definitely out of line, but I also think she had one too many drinks. Tami already wasn’t too fond of her but that set her completely off! It was an all out screaming match and all I was thinking was that we need to get the hell out of here! Like I said last night, you do not want to be on Tami’s bad side! That is certainly not the last of Tami and Meeka, it gets even better! Stay tuned…

- Jennifer Williams

cindi

Posted at 12:03 AM on May 15, 2012

Jennifer you should not have gone on the Tahiti trip. You should do as royce does and not participate with the other girls they all are messy. And suzie is a kiss $ss she starts s&%t and pretends to be innocent. The stunt that Shanie, Evelyn, and suzie pulled was totally immature and they called Keshia immature. Tammie is a straight-out bully and the show needs to bring someone in who is her match and will knock the s-it out of her.

Linda D.

Posted at 10:40 PM on August 27, 2011

Royce is nothing but a little ghetto rat…she needs to go!
She doesn’t bring anything of substance to this show.

raven

Posted at 1:27 PM on August 2, 2011

jen royce is not yo friend so donttry and say she is na cause she is doing business with yo husband u are not a factor to him anymore royce is my girl and i really dnt like u cause u let evelyn run u soooooooo no.

Kay from the Bay,

Posted at 12:31 PM on August 2, 2011

Hey Jen,
Good idea about taking time for yourself. I think Meeka is a terrible newbie to the show…..no further comment needed. Keep staying positive and pretty your time has come and will come. You deserve more that Eric gave in the end.

Take care

Tyler D

Posted at 2:50 PM on July 28, 2011

Um Jennifer did it ever occur to you that girlfriends 101 only applies to girlfriends? Royce does not consider you a friend and you don’t consider her a friend, so getting upset that Royce is talking to your Ex is kind of silly. In fact I would say Royce considers you weak and is clearly trying to diss you. You need to stop letting Evelyn settle your beefs because it makes you look weak. Suzie is only trying to get in the circle again so she will do anything to make herself look good to you.

GriseldaDelrio

Posted at 10:18 AM on July 12, 2011

I wish Jennifer all the best. Though she seems aloof in most situations,there’s a heart under there.eric is trying to damage it at any cost.He went from “well what you gonna do?stay or go?” To ” I love this woman,I wanna make it work” to last night’s “exploiting my name ” BOY BYE. WE NEVER HEARD OF YOU BEFORE YOUR WIFE APPEARED. You should thank her hell boy. I mean you know we followed your stellar career on 50 teams with your incredible record 8.8 points per game. Yeah we watch because of you YA DIG.That woman is a gem, no kids not a who’re,self sufficient.They never realize until a Virgo has run out of love.

Toletha

Posted at 6:28 PM on June 28, 2011

Jen and Eric — In spite of what you both are saying and in spite of how you both are behaving, it’s obvious that you really still care for each other.

Eric, there is nothing wrong with being cordial to Jen’s friends and acquaintances, but stop trying to talk to Jen through her friends (i.e., your movie deal). Obviously, you were trying to get a reaction from Jen, and it worked. But be honest and come direct to Jen. Honesty is the best policy.

Jen, there is a saying: WATCH THE WOMEN WHO ARE BRINGING YOU BAD NEWS! Generally, the ones who are bringing you bad news about your man are the ones who would get with your man in a heartbeat and/or are jealous of you having a relationship. You can believe that “friends” will move forward with their relationship while they may be telling you to cut your relationship. Just some food for thought.

Eric and Jen, get together PRIVATELY and be totally honest with your feelings for each other before you sign the divorce documents. Just set your pride aside for a minute. If you keep it private (no Evelyn, etc), you can work things out. If it doesn’t work out, well it just doesn’t work out. You’ll never have to look back and wonder WHAT IF… At the very least you can get good closure. I don’t think you guys really got that yet, because you both are too stubborn to admit how you really feel. Please give your love a chance!

Jen

Posted at 4:24 PM on February 28, 2012

Why bother addressing your comment to Jennifer? She doesn’t even read (nor write) her own blogs? And if you believe that all that drama on the show (or any of these reality shows) is real, I feel sorry for you. It’s a “show”, not real life. (check the credits at the end of the show for the writers and other people involved in “creating” it).

Tyree

Posted at 3:52 AM on June 28, 2011

I LOVE JENNIFER SHE IS SEXY AS HELL & IM GLAD SHE IS DOING HER OWN THING SHE IS A GOOD WOMEN WISH I HAD A WOMEN LIKE THAT

Deb

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 24, 2011

I actually like Jennifer, I just wish she had a mind of her own. I don’t know what she was she watching but, last season I clearly recall every incident of her trying to hang
on to eric and there’s nothing wrong with that but, you are blowing me this season like you were ready to end it all. Wasn’t that you leaving the storage area talking about the two of you being friends, which he vetoed. He was straight up when he said, what you gonna do, give eric 50%, jen 50%.
and the worst of all was he told you, that you didn’t know Ev… he knew her……….HINT,HINT… Grow up Lil girl.