A Dental expert tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively how he ranks ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley’s men based on their smiles! Do you agree with his #1 pick?
Now that Bachelorette Ashley Hebert is done filming the hit ABC reality show, she’s back do finishing her hours in the clinic so that she can become a dentist. But while the 27-year-old is about to make a career based on great smiles, NYC Dentist Dr. Nicholas Toscano DDS tells HollywoodLife.com what he thinks of Ashley’s teeth — AND which of her potential hubbies has the best smile!
“Ashley’s smile is beautiful as it should be, she is after all a dentist,” Dr. Toscano says. “She has beautifully straight white teeth. If I had to tweak anything, I would do just a little gum recontouring to give her better symmetry from side to side and a little more tooth length especially when she animates.”
Here’s Dr. Toscano’s list of Ashley’s men ranking them from best to worst based on their teeth:
1. Ryan Park has an A+ smile. His dentist should be proud.
2. Blake Julian‘s smile is perfect, as it should be. He is a dentist.
3. Lucas Daniels has a great smile, perfect sized teeth for his facial symmetry. He could benefit from invisalign to fix the snaggle tooth on the left side.
4. J.P. Rosenbaum has a nice smile but could benefit from veneers. His canines are a little too vampire like. That’s good for the show True Blood, but not for The Bachelorette
5. Ben Flajnik can use a little Invisalign to do some subtle straightening of his teeth.
6. Ames Brown has nice white teeth but it looks like his teeth are a little too big for his facial structure
7. Constatine Tzortzis a little too buck tooth. His front teeth are too big in relation to the other teeth. Help is needed.
8. Ryan “Mickey” McLean tends to hide his teeth when he smiles. He could immediately benefit from braces or invisalign, then he would probably want to show his teeth off.
And what does the doc think of bad boy Bentley Williams — who will make a dramatic comeback during episode 6? “Bentley has a very masculine smile but he is a little gummy,” notes Dr. Toscano. “He can benefit from a gum lift to slightly elongate the teeth and increase symmetry from side to side.”
BFFs — which of Ashley’s remaining men do you think has the best smile?
– Lindsey DiMattina
More Bachelorette Stories: