Kate Gosselin Slams Jon: Calls Herself The Mother & Father Of Their Family On Father's Day!

Mon, June 20, 2011 12:28pm EST by 51 Comments

Kate finally hit a new low. She jabbed her ex-husband on the one day of the year that’s supposed to be about him — but are you surprised?

Kate Gosselin, are you that bitter? I’ve never faulted you for the dissolution of your marriage to Jon Gosselin or doubted that you’ve been the primary breadwinner in your family for years. But it’s time to call you out. You’ve gone above and beyond with your passive swipes at Jon and this blatant disregard for him on Father’s Day takes the cake.

Your devoted Twitter followers wished you a Happy Father’s Day on June 19 — and instead of just re-tweeting the messages you made a series of public statements that clearly had zero regard for your children or ex-husband.

“So happy and was literally moved to tears to see some of my tweeties wishing ME a happy fathers day– do feel like both. So hard!”

Really Kate? Jon is alive, well and loves his children. Yes, being a single parent must be beyond difficult and you master raising eight adorable children to the best of your ability. But they do have a dad AND a mom.

Jon is not a deadbeat dad like you insinuated on the Today Show just two months ago. HollyBaby.com has multiple sources who reveal that Jon is ready and willing to see his kids whenever the opportunity arises.

This does nothing but cause a disservice to your children in the long run. You have a great TLC reality show Kate Plus 8 and are a strong single mother role model for women everywhere. But you already had Mother’s Day — let Jon have his Father’s Day.

— Elizabeth Murphy

More Gosselin on HollyBaby:

1. ‘Kate Plus 8? Recap: Kate Gosselin Plans The Sextuplets 7th Birthday In Five Days & Sends Them On An Easter Egg Hunt!
  2. Kate Gosselin Says: My Tummy Tuck Is The Best Decision I’ve Ever Made!
  3. ‘Katie Plus Eighty’ Coming to ABC?! Katie Couric Spoofs ‘Kate Plus 8?!

poopie

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 27, 2011

Did she grow a penis??

Lee

Posted at 7:40 PM on July 24, 2011

Isn’t this media whores 15 minutes up yet?

Joanna Backman

Posted at 9:30 PM on July 20, 2011

This woman, with her chemically enhanced hair and its equally fake extensions, is beyond contempt. I would not want to be on the wrong end of the bat with her. Everything seems to be about her, as I believe all reality stars eventually come to believe it is. Which is one of the many reasons I see most of these shows as counterproductive to loving, committed lives, not to mention nurturing motherhood. In another 5 years, hopefully sooner, she will be just like every other mother of too many children who is left alone, bitter and full of rage. A lot of that is already showing in her.

Kim

Posted at 12:14 PM on July 20, 2011

So, just because we don’t see Jon marching around town with the kids doesn’t mean that he is not taking an active role in raising the children! Kate does not allow him to be a part of her reality show, so we are not privvy to that part of the childrens lives.
Personally, I wish TLC would pull that show from the lineup! I would rather have a marathon of those bratty kids and crazy Mom’s on Toddlers & Tiaras than be subjected to Kate for 5 minutes! The Gosselin children are just adorable! Kate…well, not so much!
Get over yourself, Kate, and be glad that Jon is part of your childrens life!!

RiceMartha

Posted at 7:51 AM on July 14, 2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, PennyOrder.com

janel

Posted at 4:07 PM on July 10, 2011

I used 2 think that Jon was both father & hudsband of the yr;that Kate was too hard on him.But,after he did his cheatn n front of his kids w/women half his age;made he see why Kate was so harsh.Like Kate all I had was my hubby 2 help watch the kids while I worked opposite shifts.Never got a mental break from the kids 2 go out w/my hubby alone/out w/friends.I only have 3 kids & like Kate lacked help from family/friends when mine were little;it’s hard enough w/3;much less 8 so young & close n age.Yes,Jon loves his kids,but enough 2 had thier church pastor counsel them & save their marriage.What happend 2 the promise 2 God,wife,kids in ur vows;Jon?