Is Kate Middleton Already Pregnant? British Officials Say 'The Biological Clock Is Ticking!'

Sat, June 18, 2011 12:03pm EST by 17 Comments

air filtration

Posted at 1:22 AM on June 9, 2012

I am now not sure where you are getting your info, however good topic. I must spend a while learning more or working out more. Thanks for magnificent info I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

Pat

Posted at 12:11 PM on July 27, 2011

Most of the Royal family get pregnant soon after they get married. They may as well have children while they are living a relatively normal life, before they have to take on a lot more Royal duties and be away from their children a lot, the way the Queen was when her children were young, I know that they can travel with them, but it still wouldn’t be the same.

Nee nee royalist

Posted at 11:46 AM on August 18, 2011

Queen Elizabeth only succeeded the throne (if I am correct) because her father only had two children, herself and her sister. The queen’s uncle also abdicated, leaving her to be the ONLY option within the Winsdor house. But now there Are many people who could succeed the throne.

Angela

Posted at 1:25 PM on June 23, 2011

How come she ages that fast…. Btw, she should get pregnant before too late.

randy

Posted at 7:07 PM on June 21, 2011

dont understand this discussion. how did elizabeth 2 came to be the queen and not her first born male cousin? why isnt princess Anne, being the first born, heir presumptive instead of charles?

Martha

Posted at 2:06 PM on June 23, 2011

First of all: prince Charles is older than princess Anne. Second: the law says that boys inherit before girls. That means, even if princess Anne would have been older, prince Charles would be number one in line to the throne. The reason Queen Elizabeth is queen? She does not have any brothers, only a younger sister..

Elaine Comstock-Leirer

Posted at 3:33 PM on June 20, 2011

I love him and have faith that any decision they make will be best for them and his duty as heir. Dianna did an excellent job raising her children in an awful situation with their selfish, spoiled father. I hope he is getting his just deserts married to that horsed face shrew.

Bernard

Posted at 9:35 AM on June 21, 2011

@Elaine Comstock-Leirer, I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, CentBuzz.com

Pat

Posted at 12:05 PM on July 27, 2011

I think that he is getting his just deserts, married to the woman he always loved, rather than that horrible shallow woman. She only married him to be queen, they never loved each other, he couldn’t marry Camilla at the time and was unfortunate enough to get lumbered with her.

molly

Posted at 5:32 PM on June 19, 2011

The reason that they want to change the policy is because its going head to head with a NO GENDER DISCRIMINATION LAW that they have had in effect for years. Saying that a younger male can overthrow his older sister is ruining the idea of the gender discrimination laws. This wouldnt change anything for the current line of succession, so why not now? Neither William or Charles have an older sister that would go before them, so they better change this law while there is time.

Mina

Posted at 5:11 PM on June 19, 2011

Oh please. She has plenty of time (like 5 years before they called put her in the “advanced maternal age” category) since she doesn’t have a job, has millions in the bank to finance fertility treatments. Jesus, she could just freeze her eggs and Old William’s sperm and then go hire someone else to be her surrogate.

That’s what I would do.

iny

Posted at 4:30 PM on June 19, 2011

i think, for the royal family, it’s too fast to get pregnant. i’m sorry for my grammar, punctuation, etc., i’m from argentina, i have been studying english since 2002, but it little bit hard for me… ALREADY!!!! ¬¬

|-LiZa-|

Posted at 3:31 PM on June 19, 2011

Whats their problem? Let her get pregnant when she wants!

lena

Posted at 4:31 PM on June 18, 2011

this is stupid. they should let her get pregnant when she wants, not when they chose it for her. :(

victory

Posted at 4:30 PM on June 18, 2011

What’s the rush? There’s plenty of time to have children.

AliceV

Posted at 4:58 PM on June 18, 2011

they need to produce an heir. Besides, they’ve been together for YEARS already. Normally, I’d say to newlyweds to wait a while before having kids – but not these guys. They’ve lived together for quite a while, and I suspect that they’re ready to start having kids right away.

Bob

Posted at 6:42 PM on July 18, 2011

I think you are SO right. Im excited that there expecting #1.

to:Kate