Is Justin Bieber FINALLY Ready To Record His New Album?

Sat, June 18, 2011 9:13am EST by 8 Comments

Naat

Posted at 4:53 PM on June 25, 2011

I luv justin bieber and I can’t stand when girls talk bad about him I hate when they r mean to selena Gomez jst be cuz she is goin out with him jst be happy she is makin him happy Its plain rude when girls send her Nast comments

Nurain

Posted at 12:01 AM on June 19, 2011

yeah there are many things good about him, but i still don’t like him.

marwah majid

Posted at 12:48 PM on June 18, 2011

OMG!! How can they say that he is never ready to record,he is such astuck up snob.And he’s also gay,its not thathard to believe.

Mrs Bieber

Posted at 3:06 PM on June 18, 2011

1. Hes dating Selena
2, He donates MILLIONS to charity & is VERY SWEET to kids
3. He has a new song out

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU HATE YOU IGNORANT FOOL

Taylor

Posted at 11:39 AM on June 18, 2011

Im a fan and i like his music but im not those crazy screaming fans and i dont go to his concert everytime but u can stiill respect him
AND WHY did u even VOTE NO if u didnt like him…… WOW

Melanie

Posted at 10:08 AM on June 18, 2011

I love Justin Bieber he inspires me everyday. People in my school dislike him and they say rude things about him. i sit there and tell them you do nit even know him to say you hate him or to say rude things about him. My friends and i want to make a change and make everyone a BELIEBER…..

MELANIE

Posted at 10:09 AM on June 18, 2011

I MEAN NOT

justice$

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 18, 2011

well i hope u can make a change i really do wouldnt it be so awesome if the world depended on justin bieber i would love it and plus i am too my family doesnt love him but they like him and me and my cuzins try every day to try and try to get a couple tickets to go see him would make us so happy…….:):)