How To Survive Being Away From Your Man Like Rob Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Frequently Are

Fri, June 17, 2011 2:10pm EDT by 14 Comments

Kristen_Lost

Posted at 11:32 PM on August 25, 2011

There is no Robsten. Today is the 100th day Rob’s spent alone since they wrapped filming on Breaking Dawn. They only spent 27 days together and 100 apart. She left for London 25 days ago and he’s still in LA having a good time. He went to his favorite guitar shop yesterday, they just tweeted about it.

They were co-stars and hooked up on set. Now that the movies are over, so is their friends with benefits deal. He’s not working, it’s his choice to be in LA, shopping for guitars and relaxing in the studio with his friend Sam. He’s not going to London any time soon, and when he does it will be to see his family, not Kristen.

PithyLongstocking

Posted at 4:05 PM on June 20, 2011

Yah, well if absence makes the heart grow fonder, Rob will certainly knock me down like an English Mastiff in heat when he finally sees me. Hey Rob – feel free to text me some hot photos of yourself. It’ll tide me over until we finally “interact”, I’m sure of it. Kisses, Me.

tyler

Posted at 8:52 AM on June 19, 2011

rob can not play jb role he didnt drink and rob a piss head

Tee

Posted at 9:45 AM on June 18, 2011

You pathetic jealous haters at Hollywood Life and you pathetic jealous hating commentors on here and the so-called sources all of you know nothing except to make up lies about these two all the time. You good-for-nothings spend a lot of time saying what a great couple they are just to make up lies to try and tear them apart. Rob and Kristen are fine. They only have eyes for each other as evidenced from every time we see them together. They can’t be together all the time. It’s not good for a relationship anyway. They are both professional and have their own lives to attend to. They both have their priorities in order. What’s so sad about your site HL is that you breed hate and not ashamed of it. You people that run this site, are your lives that miserable that you keep printing what you know to be lies about people? All your so-called relationship experts are a joke. Your tabloid site and all the other tabloids know nothing.

karen

Posted at 6:11 AM on June 18, 2011

Just do what Laura says ,send pictures,and try to skype as often as possible.Send pics of kristen and bear too.,that will make rob happy.Kristen try to do the same.Don’t let all of these hateful,evil,and jealous people get you two down.I wish I lived on the west coast sometimes because I would come there and get as many people together and kick some serious butt, as always I love you two and may peace and love be with you,bear,and your families.

Trinny

Posted at 2:55 AM on June 18, 2011

Rober Pattinson “THERE IS THE IDEA OF THE SAVING LOVE, I BELIEVE IT. I’M NOT MUSHY BUT I HAVE A ROMANTIC SOUL. HAVING GROWN UP WITH TWO OLDER SISTERS I HAVE A DEEP RESPECT FOR WOMEN. SEX AND FEELING FOR ME GO HAND IN HAND, I’M NOT INTERESTED IN CASUAL RELATIONSHIPS, I NEED TO KNOW PEOPLE, I’M NOT MAKING AN EXISTENTIAL STATEMENT HERE, SIMPLY, I WANT A FAMILY WITH TWO OR THREE KIDS.”

auntpeggy7s

Posted at 8:47 PM on June 17, 2011

Well guess he is going out with caitlin now, He told Kristen not to come up. Kristen can do so much better than him.

tiredofthebs

Posted at 9:00 PM on June 17, 2011

Im guessing you were at the awful truth boards cuz someone was posting the same thing. I cant believe that you actually believe it though. that board is full of fake insiders.

emma

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 17, 2011

Hollywoodlife you suck.

Jocelyn

Posted at 3:07 PM on June 17, 2011

I have to laugh because they were never much of a couple to begin with. Twilight has held them together what was, but there was never much of a healthy relationship to begin with. It’s now broken.

Chris

Posted at 2:53 PM on June 17, 2011

I wish people would leave them the hell alone. Stop pushing people together, it is unnatural. They are entertainers,but their private lives are not up for entertainment value. They are very young and need time to and space to grow.

ILOVEKRISTENANDROBTOGETHER

Posted at 12:24 PM on June 17, 2011

man that would be hard for me if i were her. HE is just too cute to be not with. I’m obsessed with there love they make the BEST MOST FANTASTIC couple in my world. Rob and Kristen don’t ever break just get married!!

aquarius64

Posted at 4:33 PM on June 17, 2011

They’re not Edward and Bella and they’re not obligated to live out your romantic fantasies. Geez, no wonder they get security with fans like you.

pixy

Posted at 3:31 AM on June 18, 2011

woo-woo…yay!!!!
finally,someone with some common since.couldn’t of said it better myself.
notice how all the crazy ‘robstens’ go on the defense immediately….so sad.
then they wonder why people think twi fans are coo-coo for
co-co-puffs!! :)