Uh, Oh! Chris Brown Gets Compared To Wife-Beating Ike Turner On Twitter, Drops The N-Word!

Fri, June 17, 2011 8:50pm EDT by 11 Comments

Chris Brown is working on managing his anger, but it seems to have gotten the best of him June 17 — he freaked out on members of the group Odd Future after they insulted him on Twitter!

The same day his music video collaboration with squeaky clean Justin Bieber was released, Chris Brown found himself getting in yet another fight and losing control of his anger — only this time, thankfully, it was on Twitter.

The 22-year-old singer tried to compliment rapper Frank Ocean from the up and coming group “Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All” (commonly referred to as “Odd Future), but all of it backfired in his face.

“I f*** wit Frank Ocean! Reminds me of a young James Fauntleroy or Kevin Cossum,” Chris wrote early in the afternoon June 17.

Instead of being touched by the attention, Frank jokingly wrote back, “i f**** wit chris brown, reminds me of a young sisqo or ike turner.”

For those of you who don’t remember, Ike Turner was Tina Turner former husband who famously beat her.

Of course, Chris didn’t take kindly to this comment and started ripping into Frank and the other members of Odd Future.

“@frank_ocean it was a compliment you bitch ass n—a. Everybody claim to be the devil till they meet him,” Chris responded.

Frank retorted, “i just dont like underhanded comments. thats all im saying.”

Then Chris went off.

“F*** odd future! Make sure y’all smalltime n****s stick yo chess out when u speak to me…Ain’t no battery in my back! U just getting on a**n***s! Don’t let them pills go to yo head! I was tryna help yo sales n***a. You f****n clown! You and @f**ktyler would be casted great for planet of the apes!”

“To all my fans, I’m sorry these ignorant ass n***as got me down to their level,” he tweeted around 4 p.m.

He continued with his apology, “The world is crazy. These n***as talk s**t, worship the devil and start s**t wit me and I’m the bad guy? F**king hilarious,” Brown concluded just moments ago. “Y’all wanna know why I’m always in some shit? Becuz people continuously f**k wit you.”

Even though it was only over Twitter, we get nervous when Chris loses control at the drop of a lame insult. He’s been doing so well trying to help his image — collaborating and hanging out with G-rated guys like Justin Bieber and Joe Jonas — but moments like this are just another set-back.

The timing was especially bad with this Twitter fight. We can just imagine Justin, 17, shaking his head in disappointment!

Do YOU think Chris was out of line? Sound off below!

Kirstin Benson

I am a laptop spammer, Google please punish me.

Posted at 1:11 AM on June 18, 2012

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp a lot about this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with some % to force the message home a little bit, however instead of that, that is wonderful blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

Handbags On Sale

Posted at 4:51 AM on June 16, 2012

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to grasp a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I think that you just can do with a few % to pressure the message home a little bit, but instead of that, that is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.

hediye

Posted at 12:14 AM on June 11, 2012

Wow, marvelous weblog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The whole look of your site is magnificent, as well as the content material!

Date Girl Next Door

Posted at 11:47 PM on June 10, 2012

My brother recommended I may like this website. He used to be entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You cann’t consider just how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

Ian Moone

Posted at 10:36 AM on July 22, 2011

I think he was somewhat out of line but what do you expect?
He lost his temper and made a huge mistake and hit a woman but he is trying to move past that, but it is EXTREMELY hard to forgive yourself when you cant move on from it. Everywhere he goes his past follows him and I’m sure its a tough thing to deal with and he just wants to forget it and move past it, so many others have, but people keep bringing it up. And in a situation like this where it was meant to personally attack Chris, its hard to not lose your temper.

M22

Posted at 9:55 PM on July 19, 2011

Fair is fair. The guy beat up his girlfriend. Who cares if he’s “done the time” or whatever. He beat up a woman. I’m pretty sure that the Odd Future havent savagely beaten up a woman. Tbh, Chris Brown loses for being an unmitigated woman beating lowlife.

LaLo Gemini

Posted at 10:46 AM on June 18, 2011

Get em C-Breezy… I fawks with my nyg C-Brown… lol

King Makers

Posted at 7:14 AM on June 18, 2011

I bet it was Tyler that wrote this article.

Chris called him an ape, cos he acted like one. Since when did a compliment become an insult?”N” word isn’t an insult when both parties are the same race.

This isn’t an anger issue, otherwise anyone that gets upset has anger issues.=> get some education Miss article author.

Don’t know why Chris wanted to help those ingrates anyways, their music will damage the society further=> have you seen their demonic lyric & videos?

Chris is a burning hot multi-platinum selling multi-millionaire who is lowest album sales is till 3x more that Odd future’s best effort.

KAPZZ

Posted at 1:19 AM on June 18, 2011

Defs not out of line!! What does that guy expect when he says sh*t like that?? He knew that Chris wouldn’t like what he’s saying, thats why he said it!

Ann

Posted at 1:06 AM on June 18, 2011

Chris says the n word every other day, big deal. But these twitter beefs need to stop. Very immature of both of them.

JT