HollywoodLife.com has collected several pieces of evidence that lead us to believe Kim Kardashian is tying the knot with Kris Humphries on Father’s Day!
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries‘s upcoming nuptials will be the United States’ version of this year’s Royal Wedding — and HollywoodLife.com is convinced it’s happening sooner than anyone ever anticipated. We think Kim, 30, and Kris, 26, will tie the knot this Sunday, June 19 (which is conveniently Father’s Day) and here’s why…
- When Khloe Kardashian got married to Lamar Odom, she did her registry the Monday before her wedding — and coincidentally, Kim registered last Monday, June 13.
- Kim and Kris took dancing lessons from her former “Dancing With The Stars” partner Mark Ballas at an L.A. dance studio on Thursday
- Kris went to a tux store this week with Lamar and Scott — and cameras were there to film them!
- Kim had her hair cut and thinned out this week, which is what is recommended when you’re about to get a lot of extensions. Plus, she wouldn’t get her hair cut far ahead of her wedding…she would want it to be fresh.
- Kim has said she wants to be pregnant by the end of 2011, which means she’ll be tying the knot sooner rather than later.
- Kim will want to have her wedding done quickly, so there will be less chance paparazzi will find out where it is and she doesn’t lose money on selling exclusive wedding photos.
- This Sunday is Father’s Day, which holds a special meaning for Kim. Her father, Robert Kardashian, passed away when she was young — but she always takes special note to remember him. Having her wedding on Father’s Day would do just that…
- Some people think planning a wedding at this scale would be too difficult to pull off — but Kim has had a month, where Khloe planned her entire wedding in nine days.
- The MuchMusic Awards are this weekend, which can serve as a distraction for some of the press.
- Kim went to New York last week and could have been fitted for a Vera Wang gown, just like Khloe was right before her wedding. (Khloe flew to NY just before her nuptials as well) Additionally, she didn’t do press with Khloe and Kourtney in NYC, even though she could have. Was she taking care of wedding details?
- Several of Kris’s New Jersey Net teammates are in California right now. Anthony Morrow (@BlackBoiPachino) tweeted, “Jus landed in Santa Barbara.” The guys who are in Los Angeles are the ones closest to Kris and his family, which we know because his sister, Kaela, follows them on Twitter.
- Khloe is supposedly celebrating her birthday June 17 at Chateau Nightclub & Gardens at the Paris hotel in Las Vegas…which could very well be a cover for Kim’s bachelorette party. Plus, one of Kim’s BFFs, LaLa Vazquez, is reportedly planning the Bachelorette party and LaLa is going to be in Vegas June 18 for Carmello Anthony‘s birthday. What’s one day earlier for the bachelorette party?
So what do you guys think? Are you as convinced as we are that Kim and Kris could get married this weekend? Or do you think they’ll wait a little longer … until July 4th maybe? July 4th is another one of our guesses. It fits the requirement of being very soon, would still hold shock value, and has the added benefit of being a three-day-weekend, which usually means less press attention on celebrities. Or are we completely off and it’s months away? Sound off your thoughts below!
The HollywoodLife.com Staff
Read More About The Kardashians!