Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Reunite At Last: She's Flying To Atlanta To See Him!

Thu, June 16, 2011 9:29am EDT by 29 Comments

Despite being incredibly sick and in the hospital last week, Selena is feeling better and hopping on a plane to see her man — don’t you love it?!

Love is in the air for Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez! The 18-year-old Disney star has got some pretty serious Bieber fever and we don’t blame her. Selena took to her Twitter on June 15 to tell her fans that she was jetting off from her hometown of Dallas, Texas and headed to the dirty south to see Justin!“Bye Dallas, I will miss you all dearly,” Selena tweeted. “I am off to Atlanta, see you guys soon!”

We think it’s great that Selena is going to see Justin but is she pushing herself a bit too hard? She was just in the hospital citing malnourishment and exhaustion and this weekend she is expected to host the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto. We bet the happy couple are going together since it’s in Justin’s native Canada!

It wasn’t that long ago that Selena was there visiting Justin and his family! We’re glad they’re reuniting, we just hope Selena is getting enough rest before all over her exhausting commitments.

Emily

Posted at 3:37 PM on December 14, 2011

Selena Ifeel for you. If I had not seen my boyfreind in so long I would freak out!!!!

angeles

Posted at 2:01 PM on June 27, 2011

SELENA IM UR BIGGEST FAN. AND I KNOW U LUV JUSTIN BUT I THINK U SHOULD SLOW DOWN AND REST FOR A BIT

selgomezfan

Posted at 2:55 PM on June 26, 2011

jelena is an awesome couple!they are so perfect for eachother,age does not matter!

Tori

Posted at 11:25 PM on June 24, 2011

Selena and Justin are a great couple!!! I HOPE Selena gets well!!! Selena went to Alanta to work or do something for her new movie MONTE CARLO!!!!!!!…..;-) I want to go see Monte Carlo!!!-) If my dad dont let me im going to be so sad and mad!!! If he dont let me im going to cry!!! I love Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber!!!! Selena Gomez is so lucky! I would love to meet her and Justin that would be a dream come true!!!

Selena Gomez

Posted at 9:36 PM on June 20, 2011

thank you guys for the love.I was in Atlanta to promote Monte Carlo. Just because Justin was there doesn’t mean I stopped my whole tour just to see him. I love Justin but we only see eachother when we have time and don’t cancel performances or appearances. XOXOXO ~ Selena

Selena's #1 fan

Posted at 1:57 PM on July 7, 2011

Well, selena, (if its really YOU) you are an awesome role model. I love to act and sing too but I haven’t been able to get there. I got discouraged but you inspired me to keep trying.

lisette

Posted at 9:29 PM on June 20, 2011

selena gomez and justin bieber make a great couple even though I like justin bieber they should stay togeterfor ever

rhea

Posted at 9:47 PM on June 19, 2011

i love selena and i was filled with pain when i heard she was in the hospital and i would do anything to make her feel better so fans stick with me and send her get well cards please if u care about her enough thenmake her happy i know she is about to end her show but still please care about her i mean look she is gonna do movies she just did monte carlo so please i love her and u should too im her 2nd fan her first one was the winner of her conncert i should of entered please try to cheer her up and sell get well cards j bieber is also trying to cheer her up HELP SELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaylee

Posted at 1:37 PM on June 17, 2011

i think selena and justin r a good couple but selena u need to rest and justin i think u need to see ur family more often because what u did to ur 3 yr old sister wasent right but iam truly a big fan of yall and ecspically selena and iam just saying this from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Frances

Posted at 9:55 AM on June 17, 2011

aawww… they are so cute together :D

Sami:)

Posted at 3:35 AM on June 17, 2011

They r sooo cute together!!!!<3<3xx

jasmine gomez

Posted at 10:12 PM on June 16, 2011

Justin bieber You and selena make a Realy good couple. the good thing is you both realy care about all your fans she cares about you and you care about her. the two of you are just amazing role models and show good examples for kids like me.hope it will always work out beetween you and selena.

Safé

Posted at 3:43 PM on June 16, 2011

On February 2011,
Papas: Are you and Selena together?
Justin: Never Say Never!
Papas: So you are maybee together
Selena: Never Say Never bro’

Now,
paps: Are you gys really married?
Selena: Monte Carlo
Paps: You got married in monte Carlo?
Justin: Mone Carlo dude!
Papas: i got the scoop! Justin and Selena are married!

lea

Posted at 3:19 PM on June 16, 2011

she’s in atlanta because of her monte carlo tour mall. just sayin

shannon peters

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 16, 2011

i cant belive selena gomez is dating justin bieber

germie

Posted at 2:26 PM on June 16, 2011

well it true they r dating WORD

Anon

Posted at 1:11 PM on June 16, 2011

Didnt she break up with him via text?

Seb

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 16, 2011

It’s all lies and bs how can you be so gullible. In all honesty they will probably get married one day, i think they have already promised this to each other. They are very keen to start a family, it’s in their blood they both come from parents who had kids at a very early stage, not saying that there going to have kids straight away but definitely within 5 years

Liclipse Bieber

Posted at 11:44 AM on June 16, 2011

In my unbiased opinion, the two need to focus themselves without all this hooking up on and off again. But for good reasons: Selena I feel you need the rest and take some time off for YOU. Justin, after finding out that just recently your mom bought you a nice condo, I feel that it’s best you stick with being with your mom. Just be a kid. At times I wish I was seventeen going to high school (even when your homeschooled) and not have to take so much adult responsibilities. Take my word for it. I mean face it, I just turned 23 last week and I’m still learning to find myself. I LOVE YOU J.B.!!!! and as for you Selena, I’d admire you if you put yourself first before anyone else. Nothing personal Selena. I just don’t want to see another young woman get vicimized.

Seb

Posted at 12:13 PM on June 16, 2011

There not your average teenagers, they have been living an adults life for a while now, you shouldn’t be giving advice to others on how to live your life, that’s for them to discover.

Unknown

Posted at 12:14 PM on June 16, 2011

I feel ya on that one as well. I mean I think they need to just ya know chill now especially with the hooking up. They are still trying to figure things out and she about to be 19 which gets more and more harder to figure yourself out in a relationship or not. haha we still young as well so still finding ourselves within everything.

Anonymous

Posted at 10:47 AM on June 16, 2011

I was at Lifetime Fittness yesterday and playing basketball with him. He is going to Mall of Georgia later today.

Seb

Posted at 11:52 AM on June 16, 2011

He will not be at the mall today in Georgia and they will not be seen together. This is Selena’s movie tour promo and it has nothing to do with Justin. Selena is getting ready for her upcoming concert tour with the Scene, they will be spending a fair bit of time apart now, Selena’s way too busy at the moment.

lovelane

Posted at 10:45 AM on June 16, 2011

They’re doing it for publicity. He announced that they had broken up. She’s such a fame hog. Her talent just isn’t up to his level and it shows everytime she’s near him.

Unknown

Posted at 11:30 AM on June 16, 2011

Really? When I did not know that at all I thought it was a rumor.

naomi

Posted at 10:45 AM on June 16, 2011

OH MY GOSH JUSTIN AND SELENA AM IM DREAMING.

T

Posted at 10:43 AM on June 16, 2011

She’s actually there to perform a show on her mall tour, promoting her movie. So she isn’t there just to see him. :)

Unknown

Posted at 10:09 AM on June 16, 2011

No she was performing on her movie tour. He just happened to be there. He was playing Basketball and doing something else anyway. They could have spent time together, but she was not there for him.

Unknown

Posted at 10:12 AM on June 16, 2011

to add to my comment they were warned to tone down PDA as well, so we might not see him as much as we did. Why even bother with them let them do their thing. She cant even interview without someone asking her about Justin. She is trying to do this stuff for her.