Jennifer Lopez is always so daring with that mane of hers — what do you think of her extreme bangs?
By far the hottest American Idol judge to date, Jennifer Lopez stepped out in Paris on June 15th with this totally unique spin on the classic side swept bang! J.Lo has been known to make many traditional hairstyles her own by giving them her power woman attitude. This latest look is a much fiercer take on the girl next door side swept bang, and it is so J.Lo.
This extreme side swept bang may be a little much for me, but I would not expect any less from Jennifer. We decided to talk to celebrity stylist Chris Brescia, from the Pierre Michel Salon in New York City, to figure how YOU could get this daring look!
- First, you want to blowdry the hair. Depending on texture you can either use the ISO Hair Styling Foam for straighter or fine hair or Bain de Terre All Day Straight with a finishing serum on towel dried hair.
- As you dry you want to spray Pierre Michel Volumizing Spray on the roots for additional volume.
- The blow dry needs to be smooth with movement and the bangs need to be swept away from the face.
- After drying take big sections, wrapping them around the outside of a 1 inch curling iron for a more defined but not overdone wave.
Chris also makes an important point to note that you should not curl your bangs. So what do YOU think HollywoodLifer‘s, will you try J.Lo’s latest hairdo?
Get More HL Beauty!
- Cameron Diaz Dresses Up Her Casual Look With Red Lips!
- Blake Lively’s Beautiful Barrette: See Five Hair Clips For YOU To Try!
- Get Heidi Klum’s Flawless, Dewey Look With These Tips!