Casey Anthony Claims She Was Molested By Her Brother AND Her Father!

Thu, June 16, 2011 4:46pm EST by 37 Comments

Casey’s brother Lee even took a DNA test to find out if he was the father of her murdered two-year-old daughter Caylee — and the result came back NEGATIVE!

Casey Anthony‘s defense team took over the Florida courtroom on Thursday, June 16, and launched into a furious battle over the issue of Caylee‘s paternity.

The 25-year-old has already accused her father George of sexually abusing her, claims he has vehemently denied. Now the finger is being pointed at her brother Lee as well.

In court on June 16, FBI techncian Heather Seubert was asked if she conducted a paternity test on Caylee, during the investigation into her murder. Seubert testified that Lee and Casey’s ex-fiancee Jesse Grund had both been tested and both were found NOT to be the toddler’s father.

The question angered the prosecution who objected loudly, prompting a clash between opposing teams. Things got so heated Judge Belvin Perry removed the jury from the room before chastising both sides, saying, “All I’m gonna say is this: I don’t have a hearing problem. The amplification of questions, objections, I don’t need.”

Heather Seubert was also called on to testify that the only DNA found on duct tape discovered with Caylee’s body belonged to a forensic investigator. When asked by the defense how none of Casey’s DNA was found with the tape, Seubert explained that it could have been degraded or decayed during the six months Caylee’s body lay undiscovered.

It’s still unknown if the defense will call Casey Anthony herself to the witness stand to testify. If she’s found guilty of the first degree murder of her daughter, Casey faces a possible death sentence.

– Ian Garland

More Updates On The Casey Anthony Trial:

1. Casey Anthony’s Lawyers Consider Putting Her On The Stand!
  2. Casey Anthony Trial: Did Caylee’s Killer Place a Heart-Shaped Sticker Over Her Duct-Taped Mouth?
  3. Casey Anthony Shakes And Sobs As Court Hears Grisly Details About Caylee’s Remains
  4. Casey Anthony Weeps In Court As She’s Shown Photos Of Her Dead Daughter’s Skull

Dar

Posted at 10:02 PM on January 2, 2012

why was she free? I just dont get it! There was a mountain of evidence!Doctor G was amazing and wanted justice for little Caylee! How did this become about stupid Casey? All those party pictures perhaps? There were quite a few men in the jury duty!! Poor little Caylee didnt deserve to be murdered by her stupid party animal animal as she isnt human in my eyes!!!!!!She has the gull to look smug during her trials? Yes she only cares about herself God has something in store for her she better watch out!!!And her friends and family what is wrong with those people? Nobody was interested in where caylee might be?WOW i dont know what to say all I know is that Casey has it coming!God never sleeps and he never gets tired!!!Watch out all of you sicko Anthonys!!!!!!!You will all get yours!!!!!!!!!

jon

Posted at 3:23 PM on July 25, 2011

She only cries for herself, selfish woman with no morals

Dar

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 2, 2012

i truely hate casey anothony and her parents!!!!They all knew that caylee was missing or dead for 31 days yet they didnt call? If it were truely an accidental death wouldnt you still call 911? AS a mother I would i wouldnt go on with life partying up a storm if my child were missing unless i didnt want her that is! Werent any of her friends suspicious of where little caylee might be? And wouldnt her parents want to speak with her from time to time? I believe that the parents and brother and casey were all involved!!!May they all burn in hell little caylee is happy in heaven rest her little dear sweet soul<3

joe

Posted at 9:17 PM on July 19, 2011

Is Casey’s Father (George), the father of Caylee?

Dar

Posted at 9:54 PM on January 2, 2012

you know what I think he could be why didnt anyone suspect that little caylee was missing friends family???? It was a huge cover up maybe George was the father?!!!! :O i hate those anthonys with a passion wish someone can go and harrass them!!!!!!They dont deserve to live in peace!!!

Dar

Posted at 9:56 PM on January 2, 2012

cindy looked up how to make chloroform she knew that it was a possibility they all knew who the father was and didnt want to live with it!!ARGH they are truly messed up!!!!

janice blanton

Posted at 11:00 AM on May 30, 2012

It is obvious to me that her Brother Lee is Caylees Father.Aside from the facts that the number one serial killers are named Ricky Lee or Wayne-the Lee name shows up alot.The 2 were talking when Cindy walked in on them in Caseys bedroom…The baby looks like him.He no doubt hid the body- he was so nervous to be on stand,paternity test need to be done 2-3 times.Casey is Borderline Personality-their main interest is sex and drugs and they lie so much-it is basicaly an untreatable mental illness. The Borderlines will often thread truth in with their lies-as Casey did saying her Father and Brother messed around with her sexualy-Father was innocent but Lee and she no doubt had sex..which she no doubt held over his head and had him bury the baby in her childhood spot.It is also the main reason he did not go to the hospital when the baby-Caylee was born. Janice

Mooky Dee

Posted at 9:05 AM on July 17, 2011

Well, if the feds will simply do a DNA test on the father and the cross match it to Caylee’s DNA, they may find something interesting. I believe the grandfather George Anthony is the father of the baby and they both wanted Caylee gone. Casey because she wanted to be free and the father/grandfather, (George Anthony) wanted an ugly secret to remain that way. Cassy herself said she was molested, so there you go. I also believe the mother knows the truth and just didn’t want to face it.

Dominick Bundy

Posted at 6:10 AM on July 23, 2011

What you have just suggested is sick and doesn’t add up, that proves no merit.It just goes against all laws of reasoning. If you look at all the video tapes of Casey talking to her parents in jail. Also the way George had worked tirelessly trying to find his granddaughter. and Casey even said so herself what a great father he was to her and grandfather to Caylee. No way do I buy into what you have posted. Just doesn’t add up. Casey is a party girl who is self centered, egotistic,narissistic that has no creditblity, I wouldn’t believe her on a stack of bibles. Everything that has come out of her mouth so far has been nothing but lie. So why would anyone believe that her father and brother has ever molested her…

RiceMartha

Posted at 7:51 AM on July 14, 2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, PennyOrder.com

Sav

Posted at 1:17 AM on July 11, 2011

If her father and brother ‘molested’ her as she claims,that still doesn’t give her the right to kill her own daughter. She may be getting out of jail on July 17th but we all know Casey killed Caylee. Casey shouldn’t be giving us a pity story about how she was molested, yes if that happened I’m sorry for that,but I don’t believe anything she says. She lied to the police about killing her own daughter ,she surely can lie about her father and brother ‘molesting’ her. But what I still don’t get is who killed the daughter then. Judge look at the past of Casey. Shes a party girl, a tramp, and a disgrace. You know the evidence is there that she killed Caylee. Her own parents left in court. They’re disgusted , while Casey just sits in court, hair down, dressing high class and you have the nerve to smile and make funny faces in court about this case like its a joke. Please your the only joke. I was utterly shocked when I saw your facial expression during this case. Despicable and disgusting.Casey you aren’t fooling anybody.Your not high class, your lower than low class. Killing your own daughter. Now you want more kids?! I really hope no man or adoption agency does anything with you because I don’t think the world and I can see another case of you killing another child because you didn’t want it. One life was too many already. Especially a life that barely even lived.
May you rest in pease Caylee. IMTF <3 [She is better in heaven with god not Casey] :'( </3

glo

Posted at 3:10 AM on July 10, 2011

If it was an accident she would have been free along time ago!why throw your dad under the bus and Jose and all of the anthonys were in on this from day one!accident then why make it look like a murder that is so stupid!jose proudly says!I saved a life today!he sure didnt care about saying now we will work hard in finding out the TRUTH!about what happen to Caylee.both will ride the money train on Caylee’s name.Shame on you two!Everyone please go to Caylees Law and or Change.org to sign petition.a lady from Oklahoma thought of this and now it is geting so many signature’s!How sad that all this time Cindy and George Anthony have a foundation in her memory and they didnt even think of this!it was a lady who was outraged at the verdict and decided to do this……Caylee,Caylee,we will remember you.Even if your family didnt they rather save their living daughter because you can be replaced..shes already saying shes going to make more CAY’sand more CAY’s…i hope she didnt mean more Casey’s shame on her family”even her aunt says shes caysey is guilty….and they did dna Lee and he is not the father..but didnt on george.per the trial.

lala

Posted at 8:32 PM on July 8, 2011

Just one thing i need to say: Test the father! I think he has somthing to do with it!

kjd

Posted at 10:42 AM on July 4, 2011

i dont know why they dont listen to the phycic it makes so much sense they are so far fetched in all this casey and cindy had a fight because casey wanted to go to the mall and cindy was mad and would not watch her or give casey money to shop so casey took kaylee and put her in back of car and drove eratically to the mall calee fell asleep so casey left her in the car and went into the mall when she came back to the car caylee was slumped on the floor dead from heat exhausted casey was mad still at her mom saying it was her fault threw a pink blanket around her went home her mom wasnt there so casey started panicing and asked the neighbor for shovel and dug near the shed and buried her there and was nervously waiting for her mom then decided to leave then came back got gas can and redug up caylee and was gonna burn her but changed her mind

Heather

Posted at 3:57 PM on June 29, 2011

she need to die the same way she killed her baby girl if she didnt want her she could of gave her up and let the little one live i hate people who hurt kids

BettyKB

Posted at 12:43 AM on July 4, 2011

Listened to Defendents Last Arguement today, I’m beginning to beleive they really haven’t proved Casey did it without a doubt. Lots of questions in limbo, no answers. Feel like CayLee did drown. George tried to cover it up & it jst snowballed out of control, HUH? Someone that was staying with the Anthonys once, testified to her being their when that pictures taki of Caylee, standing at that back door. Said Caylee was trying to open the door when that picture was taken but, could not move it. Cindy left that door open a little bit, as we all saw in that picture, for her dogs to use as a doggie door, in & out thing. But, Caylee could not move that door any more open, than the picture showed. Cindy had it jambed.

Sasha

Posted at 1:49 AM on June 28, 2011

I hope they give you Casey Anthony the death penalty.

Tina

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 26, 2011

Just a thought…..The baby’s name (Caylee) could that mean….Casey and Lee????

Mary Palmer

Posted at 1:40 AM on June 29, 2011

I had the same thoughts–Ca(y) end of Casey and Lee, the brother. That’s pretty obvious.
Sounds like it meant the two were the parents of the baby. Sad, but it could be true.

janice blanton

Posted at 11:47 AM on May 30, 2012

You are “dead on”!!!!! Lee getting married to try to look innocent and get on with a “normal ” life will not work–he has a conscious and obvious guilt feelings that will destroy his mind. The conversations he had with his sister in jail were so fake..and it was their way of ‘talking in circles’ to really throw people off course-it worked. Again Borderline Personalities like Casey manipulate and often dominate people.She had dirt on her Bother who she manipulated into sex-probably when thet were using drugs and drinking-Casey had the key to the boneyard-that Lee knew she had.Cindy lost both her children and Grand Daughter and had a hard time seeing that her husband was seeing some of the light. Janice

Walleye

Posted at 10:02 PM on June 20, 2011

I agree that this is becoming a media event is discusting but to those who are slamming the forensic evidence because it is new and not widely recognized, where would DNA testing be if not used and studied obvisouly it has weight or they wouldn’t consider it. As far a Casey accusing her father and brother she is successfully alainiting everyone who stood by her and to those who feel there is weight behind the claims why now? She is a selfish human being who care only about her self. ( showen when she showed no emotion when being showen the video with out the jury) yet falls apart when jury returns she is a trained little actress.

Lucy

Posted at 8:22 PM on June 20, 2011

I believe it’s totally possible that Casey was abused by either or both her father and her brother. As a young teen I was molested by my brother-in-law who is old enough to be my father.While I was sophisticated enough to know to tell, my family decided to not get the law involved and just keep it our family “secret”. Often otherwise nice people can do some not very nice things and then work hard to keep of the nice facade of denial. Something we need to remember is that poor, weak, sick Casey is also someone’s baby. I think if Casey was given the death sentence her mom, Cindy, would also die. Love, like hate, is often irrational.

J

Posted at 7:54 PM on June 17, 2011

This couldn’t happen to anyone more deserving

BAB

Posted at 6:28 PM on June 17, 2011

Casey is guilty, cold and uncaring and I hope she is locked up for life.

Serena

Posted at 6:32 PM on June 17, 2011

Exactly! I say rather than give her the death penalty send her to prison and let the inmates at her. (Remember Jeffrey Dahmer?) How do you think these women (the convicts), who are away from their children are going to feel sitting next to one who slaughtered her daughter? You’re a sick pig, Casey Anthony, and God will punish you for what you have done. I am sincerely glad your daughter is in heaven with God because she would have lived in hell with you.

Jane

Posted at 5:41 PM on June 17, 2011

I have a bad feeling that this little girl will not find justice. How someone could murder this child and callously throw her body in some swampy area like she was a bag of trash is beyond me. Now with all the sexual abuse, even thought Casey told her father on the phone that he was the most wonderful father and grandfather. JHC, little kids don’t have a chance anymore.

gbtw

Posted at 8:05 PM on June 18, 2011

right? it’s hard to swallow what that little girl went through… maybe god knew she had nothing but a life of pain and suffering ahead of her, with a mom like that, and he took her up with him instead. i don’t know, but i just have a very bad feeling that casey is going to get away with this murder. “reasonable doubt” is a very high standard to meet, and with so many cameras around, her defense team is working double-time to make names for themselves, much like O.J.’s Dream Team.

victory

Posted at 4:12 PM on June 17, 2011

I can’t fathom anyone who doesn’t believe Casey is responsible for the demise of Callie. As for her defense team, what can they do? I’d say grasping at straws, sorry to the gal who was molested by her family, but there is no way Casey’s father or brother ever molested her, she has lied her entire life, why would anything change now? The only reason she is crying, if she is truly crying, is because she may never see the light of day. The defense “poking holes” in the prosecutions case, not bloody likely. I’m holding my breath for the verdict, I hope it’s not an O.J. outcome.

unconvinced

Posted at 2:33 PM on June 17, 2011

Speaking as someone who was molested by both my grandfather and my uncle I’m unconvinced by George Anthony’s denials but what the molestation has to do with Caylee is beyond me.

So far the defense has done a good job of poking holes in the prosecutions case and the judge has made some critical errors by allowing testimony on “sciences” that are not widely recognized such as the sniff test/air quality nonsense. Not to mention today after the defense was done with a witness he, the judge, proceeded to question the witness himself, as if he were the prosecution. It’s bizarre. I’ll be surprised if there is a verdict instead of a mistrial.

All these people saying lock her up or kill her without a trial, if it was you or one of your loved ones, even if you were guilty you’d still be entitled to a fair trial. That’s one of the foundations this society is built on.

birdy

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 17, 2011

you’re right, everyone deserves a fair trial.
but this trial is nothing but a media-show and thats why it takes so long. money. three years after the event till it started. unbelevable.
what more, if she is guilty she should be dead long ago.
if she is not guilty she’s been three years captured for nothing. (i believe she is guilty but it’s not the point). the point is… that this poor child’s life has been devastated and it is again by media – photos between ads. duct tape on little skull right after commercial brake. it’s awfull.
i live in europe and i just CANT imagine that court can look like this and that any trial might became an entertainment.

LittleMo

Posted at 4:08 PM on June 17, 2011

If anyone believes one word that even starts to come out of this girl’s mouth, they don’t have the sense God gave a small rock. Evidence not attached to the “new-fangled” forensics – i.e., hair, etc. – was proven to be consistent with a decomposing body being in that car. No mother I ever heard of would allow 30 days – THAT’S 30 DAYS!!! – to go by before they decided to report their child missing. If Casey Anthony said grass was green and sky was blue, I’d look first before I believed it.

undentifed

Posted at 4:57 PM on June 17, 2011

your like so toatly wrong she shoud be locked up and if ur on her side then dont comenet cauce therell be a huge debate about it .shes guilty she knows it and she should just admit it. it would make it a loy easier for everyone

BettyKB

Posted at 3:45 AM on June 29, 2011

Casey is a narcisstic animal. She’s yelled me,me,me,I,I,I, since the beginning of jail. She had food list & other items, she ordered Cindy to get for her, in jail. Whimpered about, telling Mom & Dad, she didn’t have anything to do, just had a Bible, DAH! that’s all she needed, should have read it. They need to tell Casey, “their putting her in a small pitch black room w/only a door slot, to slide bread & water thru it, & that she will stay there until she decides to tell what she did to that innocent baby. I bet that animal would come out bitting at the bets, wanting to tell exactly what happened. Then, Just maybe the perdiction of the Caseys trial costing more that the O.J.’s trial, will not become a fact. I do believe it would work, especially on a narcissist personality.

jezoebel

Posted at 11:08 PM on June 17, 2011

If there really was child molestation going on, why would Casey still be living with her parents? And why would she let Caylee stay there as well? That’s why I don’t buy that accusation at all. Sounds to me that Casey will throw anyone under the bus, even her parents who loved and had no problem caring for Caylee when Casey needed her “me” time.

patricia

Posted at 2:09 PM on June 17, 2011

i am so sorry i have 4 brother i self

martinez

Posted at 4:29 AM on June 17, 2011

they should just kill her i dont even know why the judge is waisting time shes just guilty for evrything and she evn crys in court is to late to cry just say the true admit you did it

Jezoebel

Posted at 9:33 PM on June 16, 2011

How can anyone believe this pathetic human being? Just lock her up and throw away the key already!