'Teen Mom' Maci's Wedding Plans Revealed! Her Ex Is Invited & Bentley Will Be Ring Bearer!

Wed, June 15, 2011 10:29am EST by 30 Comments

SplashNews.com

She’ll wear a chic and sleek lace gown and guests will feast on chicken and ribs!

Her boyfriend Kyle King hasn’t proposed yet — but that has not stopped Maci Bookout from planning every tiny detail of her big day!Just don’t expect an extravagant bash — Maci, 19, wants to keep things simple!

Friends say the Tennessee-native was deeply affected by the tornado that destroyed Joplin, Missouri, and wants to keep the celebration low-key out of respect for those who suffered.

“Maci feels that a wedding that is over-the-top would be wrong with so much devastation going on around her.”

“She wants it small enough to be intimate, but big enough to have fun,” a friend tells OK Magazine! She just wants a big party, nothing too fancy.”

So guests shouldn’t expect fancy food and live music — the menu will be Maci’s favorite southern BBQ and the soundtrack will be provided by “an iPod playing all their favorite songs.”

The flowers will be Maci’s favorite: “Sunflowers, roses and lilies.”

Maci WILL splash out on a wedding dress — she’s already got her eye on a couple of expensive designers. Her friend says, “Maci loves Vera Wang and Monique Lhuillier. She wants a dress that’s really beautiful and practical… a wedding gown that’s sleek and chic, probably strapless with some lace. She’d definitely like a veil with a tiara, too.”

Guest of honor will, of course, be Maci’s two year old son Bentley — the cute toddler will even escort his mommy down the aisle as ring-bearer.

And there’s even a spot on the guest list for Bentley’s dad, Maci’s ex Ryan Edwards. The friend explains, “Maci still cares a lot for Ryan and doesn’t want him to feel left out. At the end of the day they have a son to raise together.”

What do you think about Maci’s wedding plans, HollyMoms?

– Ian Garland

More:

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Season Three Official Trailer — Maci Bookout Threatens To Take Custody Away From Baby Daddy Ryan!
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Maci Bookout Calls Kyle King Her ‘Perfect Lover!’ Is He The One?
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Maci Bookout Plans To Elope With Kyle King! OMG!

Morgan

Posted at 6:18 PM on October 5, 2011

HI THERE GUYS AND GIRLS! ARE YOU AN AMAZING COUPLE? ARE YOU BETWEEN 15 and 17 years old?
ARE YOU PLANNING ON MARRYING YOUR SWEETHEART IN THE NEXT 6 to 12 MONTHS?
IF SO, WE WANT TO MEET YOU AND YOUR PARENTS!!!!
Please respond with pictures, and a summary of your situation (why your getting married, where you go to school, work, parents situation, future plans, specific wedding plans, etc). If you pass this leg of the casting process one of our producers will contact you and possibly even meet with you in the LOUISIANA area.
PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THE EMAIL LISTED ABOVE.
THIS PAYS $5000!

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!

nene

Posted at 11:36 AM on January 22, 2012

nessa

Posted at 12:01 AM on September 19, 2011

i think maci is a good mother she takes very good care of bentley ryan and maci were adorable together :) too bad it didnt work out kyle is a good guy and is great with bentley i wish them nothing but the best

Lauren

Posted at 11:05 AM on September 15, 2011

I think Maci is still in love with Ryan but because she’s so young she’s going to great measures to prove she’s over him, she’s acting out of frustration. Kyle is a really great guy but I still believe that after a few years of marriage to Kyle, Maci will realize that she made a mistake and she only made this decision out of bitterness towards her ex. Maci should slow it down a little. Nineteen is a very young age to get married!

Ashley

Posted at 5:13 PM on September 22, 2011

AGREED!

leah

Posted at 6:38 PM on August 20, 2011

i hope they get married they are such a cute couple

Nati

Posted at 9:44 AM on July 15, 2011

I think since Maci got pregnant with Ryan she needs to marry Ryan, for Bentley’s sake.

Krystal Chapman

Posted at 1:19 PM on July 15, 2011

You should never marry someone just because of a child if you cant get along because the child suffers and thinks it is their fault when the parents fight. Maci and ryan tried it more than once and it didnt work so they are doing the right thing by moving on with their lives. Maci is on of the best mothers i know and is a better mother being a teen mother than some adult mothers i know

andrea

Posted at 11:33 PM on September 13, 2011

no. maci and ryan definitely should not get married for bentley’s sake. its much healthier for bentley to grow up with two separate families rather than growing up with one that fights, doesnt get along, and doesnt love eachother. i think whats best for bentley is when both of his parents are happy; that doesnt mean they have to be together. bentley loves kyle and they and maci make such an adorable family with healthy relationships.

Sasha

Posted at 1:42 AM on June 28, 2011

I am happy for maci she deserves having a good man and being treated with respect,unlike that Ryan asshole she was with.

misty

Posted at 12:26 AM on June 20, 2011

They are cute together, but they have only been dating a year and are still young. I hope they do get married just in a few years when they are a bit older and know eachother even more.

Kathy

Posted at 11:27 AM on June 16, 2011

I think it’s great they are tying the knot :)
Everybody deserves there time to be happy and as you can tell they are very happy! I think all of y’all are judemental people who have nothing better too do than bully and bash her. So get over its not your life! :)

briitany

Posted at 11:25 AM on June 16, 2011

i personally thing it doesnt really matter how old she is or whether she engaged or not i planned my wedding before my fiance proposed… well i got the main idea and few minor details done before he ask me. and now were gettin married next yr. the way i see it is its her life everybody writes their own story.

jenn

Posted at 11:25 AM on June 16, 2011

awwwww i hope they get married they are so cute together and kyle is really good with bently. Not many guys will except woman that already have children

me

Posted at 10:58 AM on June 16, 2011

Just cause she planned her wedding does not mean she is getting married within a year or anything, I’m 21& my wedding had been planned for years I already know where it will be my type of dress colors and flowers, yet I wasn’t even dating anyone when I planned it or do I plan to get married anytime soon, its called a dream wedding.. and who cares if she wants her ex there that’s her sons father… its not like he’s just some random ex… good luck maci hope u have the wedding u want when it comes time…

Jenny

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 16, 2011

The article says “friends say” as in Maci is not the one that is even talking about her plans… Most girls plan their wedding when they are little… most of those plans change when you get older… and when your with a guy for a while doesn’t matter how old you are you think about the future… The groom may change as you get older but the picture you have of youir wedding doesn’t… Every girl talks to their closest friends about what the wedding of their dreams would be like…. does it turn out that way? Probably not but don’t be so quick to judge when Maci hasn’t publicly said “I’m planning my wedding” :-)

Megan

Posted at 10:52 AM on June 16, 2011

Why is she planning a wedding before she is even engaged? Kind of ridiculous! These girls are trying to play house! I just dont get how people think acceptable for a 19 year old to be engaged? Really think about it what kind of position is she going to be in if she has another baby? Its easy for her now because of all the help she get from everyone but really I know for a fact working part time is not going to cover the expenses of raising a child! Once your married its kind of a slap in your parents face to ask for anything! you need to be able to take care of yourself before you make decisions like that!

Hannah

Posted at 10:24 AM on June 16, 2011

well i was married at 18 and i could not be happier..i think getting married young and having a family young is good. that way your not to old to do stuff with your kids! i will still be young when they are in high school and will still be able to play ball or what have you with them..so good for Maci I hope her marriage and family turns out good like mine!! and as for planning early before he asks, thats not silly or stupid every girl plans out their wedding even if the potential husband does change! so good luck Maci w/ all that you do in life and all the haters can just keep on hating!

Jamie

Posted at 10:14 AM on June 16, 2011

Ok I think people should chill a little! Im sure she hasnt gone behind Kyles back to plan all of this…he may not have a ring for her yet but my guess is they have definetly talked about getting married!!! I love how everyone is soooo quick to judge someone in the spotlight but I’m pretty sure if you were the one in the spotlight that you wouldnt like the judgement being on you! “Just Sayin”

brittany!

Posted at 10:03 AM on June 16, 2011

really?? Maci doesnt have her head on as straight as everyone thought she did! she has made several bad choices and continues to make them! She left her whole family to move to nashville took bentley from his family for a guy she had been with not even 2 months! I would never take my daughter away from her family or her dad for a man i had been with 2 months!! Marry me and then i will move!

Melissa Stout

Posted at 10:03 AM on June 16, 2011

I do not agree with any of you. I think it’s sweet she is planning without being engaged. It will give her more time to enjoy the engagement when it does happen. And it obviously doesn’t bother Kyle. If Maci is happy, then I am happy for her. As far as inviting Ryan, that is her choice. I went to my baby’s father’s wedding… and it wasn’t weird or anything. As long as they are happy is what matters. So be nice!

Brenda

Posted at 9:57 AM on June 16, 2011

Shouldnt he propose FIRST???? Thats pretty dumb! How are you going to marry someone and get all this crap ready if h hasnt even come to you and said he WANTS to marry you??? I have always thought she wa really smart and everything from the show but this is dumb.

Allison

Posted at 9:55 AM on June 16, 2011

I think it eill be very sweet and cute and it can’t hurt to invite Ryan… If he comes he comes and if he doesn’t then you have tried to be nice…

Amanda

Posted at 9:55 AM on June 16, 2011

its bad luck to plan your wedding before you’re engaged….just saying

Melissa Stout

Posted at 10:05 AM on June 16, 2011

what about the girls who grow up dreaming about their wedding and have it all planned out before even meeting the guy? you make your own luck… it’s only bad if you believe it’s bad.

kristina

Posted at 9:54 AM on June 16, 2011

doesn’t want ryan to feel left out?! that’s one of the most ridiculous things i’ve ever heard. how about the honeymoon? wouldn’t want him left out of that either! i think his ex’s wedding is a place that he wouldn’t mind being ‘left out’ of.

Jackie

Posted at 9:44 AM on June 16, 2011

This just all sounds crazy to me. They are not engaged but a wedding is planned and even written in print for the public to see. Are you serious. I have to ask, does Maci even know all of this or is this just another false story? If in fact it is true, from what I remember about the relationship of Maci & Kyle, he never really seemed like he was that into her to marry her. I believe Maci is living a fantasy and another bad decision is being made by her.

Bee

Posted at 4:33 PM on June 15, 2011

Why is she planning out her entire wedding and telling people (and press) her plans if she isn`t even engaged? Sounds like a big disappointment waiting to happen.

sydney

Posted at 1:45 PM on June 15, 2011

I think she is moving to fast and i think she need to slow down.If he dose propouse great but that whole thing about ryan being there that is kinda stupid but it is for bentley so if you think its dumb that it is dum but you think it is good that he is going to be inted good for each just I think it is the best for benley for ryan to be there

susan williams

Posted at 12:44 PM on June 15, 2011

ok nice but i wouldn’t want my ex there and maybe kyle really don’t want him there. to me it liek rubbing it in his face . see you didn’t want me but he does. also why doers she feel the need to get maried so young. they both are way to young . they haven’t even lived yet. little small town girl goes to the big city and she will see what life is really like. i know i am from a small town . she needed wait and see what happens.