Is Suri Cruise's $100,000 Tree House Necessary?

Wed, June 15, 2011 7:15pm EDT by 6 Comments

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have splurged on Suri again, this time buying her a tree-top mini mansion!

As we reported earlier, the chateau in the sky features running water, electricity and posh shag carpeting, along with security cameras and a slew of nannies to cater to the 5-year-old ‘s every need! A little different than your dollhouse growing up, huh?

So, what do you think? Should Suri get these things just because she can afford them? Or are these crazy expenditures (don’t forget her $150,000 shoe collection) spoiling Suri?

pinkblings

Posted at 1:42 AM on July 2, 2011

ENVY and HATE. My mom once gave me $10k for an allowance because I whined that I was broke; she also bought me a brand new Lexus (IS 250 AWD)cash (bank check because the dealer could not accept cash over 10k). Both gifts were given to me when I was 27 in the year 2007. Before then, I had several credit card bills and personal loans paid off by Mom. Sh*t!!! And my friends and I thought I was spoiled…. I was like POOR compared to this little girl. OMG OMG

Mary

Posted at 11:23 PM on June 29, 2011

This story is false. It’s already been denied. The editor of this site is KNOWN for making up stories.

isakswings

Posted at 9:05 PM on June 29, 2011

I think it is outrageous. I don’t think any child needs a 100K play house. The only positive I can see is that they had to hire someone to build Suri’s treehouse. So, someone at least got a job out of it. I still think it is insane, considering my house is worth just a bit more then that. LOL!

Grace

Posted at 2:52 PM on June 16, 2011

Is anything that this child has necessary? Boy, I sure am glad I didn’t get any of that expensive crap when I was little. Kids lose interest in things so quickly, why bother wasting THAT much money on something?

Courtney

Posted at 9:08 AM on June 16, 2011

um when your father is a three time oscar nominee you’re bound to be spoiled @ Laurie I agree she should be learning to give back to those less fortunate than herself unfortunately daddy dearest nevr learned that from his relationship with Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward who he first met when he auditioned to play Howard in the movie Harry & Son in 1982 though the Role eventually went to Robby Benson

Laurie

Posted at 11:59 PM on June 15, 2011

Are you kidding me?? That’s more money than a lot of people’s REAL houses – if they even HAVE a house to live in. Outrageous!! She is the biggest SPOILED BRAT I have ever seen!!! She needs to be learing about giving to those less fortunate than herself and not just about ME ME ME!!