'Real Housewives Of Orange County' Star Vicki Gunvalson Dating Deadbeat Dad — What A Hypocrite!

Wed, June 15, 2011 9:30pm EDT by 24 Comments

Vicki has always played the holier than thou role on her hit reality show, especially when it came to cast mate Gretchen and her relationship, but now she finds herself in a similar situation!

Vicki Gunvalson has often relished her role as the most successful, and judgmental, of the Orange County housewives, but it seems the tables may have been turned! Radar Online reports, “Real Housewife of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson is dating a ‘deadbeat dad’ who owes tens of thousands of dollars to two scorned exes.” Interesting, given how she spent all season criticizing Gretchen Rossi for reportedly dating a “deadbeat dad” herself!

Brooks Ayers, the man Vicki has been seen out with, was arrested twice last year in Mississippi and Alabama for not paying support to his ex Kim. In addition, he owes another $40,000 to an ex in Indiana. This is one man with a very questionable past!

As viewers know, Vicki’s cast mate Gretchen is dating Slade Smiley, a man who has always been upfront about his financial troubles and admitted to having trouble paying his child support. Vicki, along with her similarly hypocritical costar Tamara Barney, have spent most of their free time bashing Gretchen’s situation and boyfriend on the show. People in glass houses…

What do you think about Vicki’s situation HollywoodLifers? Do you feel bad for her or do you think she deserves what she is getting?

-Chris Spargo
READ MORE ON HOLLYBABY!

1. VICTORIA BECKHAM PICKS EVA LONGORIA AS GODMOTHER!
  2. NATALIE PORTMAN GIVES BIRTH TO BABY BOY!
  3. ARNOLD’S MISTRESS GIVES FIRST INTERVIEW!

Read More On “Real Housewives Of Orange County” Here!

1. ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ Preview: It’s The Final Showdown Between Tamra Barney & Jeana Keough!
  2. ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ Recap: Alexis Bellino’s Sexy Showcase Turns Into A Fashion Nightmare!
  3. ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ Recap: The Ladies Take A Sexy Trip Down South — Save A Horse, Ride A Mechanical Bull?

baby bathing

Posted at 10:06 AM on June 10, 2012

That is really fascinating, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for in the hunt for extra of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks

leilei

Posted at 6:26 PM on May 20, 2012

I think that guy is CREEPY!!!!

kerry

Posted at 3:32 PM on May 10, 2012

Whether Tamra is genuine or not, what a relief to see her change her tune towards Gretchen, I could barely stomach Tamra’s behavior the last season…she made it unpleasant for me to watch the show!
When Gretchen received the pink Harley, Tamra went on a “Gretchen copies me” campaign. Really?…she didn’t clone your face and start wearing it, Tamra! It was just a bike! But then one could say that you’re copying Gretchen via your smaller breasts. (which by the way, do look amazing…see, I can give credit where it’s due.)

And Vicki….Please! That bag of jealousy keeps reminding us of how she “takes the high road” and “is nice to everyone”. Right. I believe that…especially since she made that “I’m nice” comment just before she ripped Gretchen’s performance w/the pussycat’s.
Oh, and you were also “nice” when you mocked Alexa for starting a clothing line. I believe your words were “I don’t get it Yoga instructor…now clothing designer?”
(I personally don’t think those two jobs are a stretch of the imagination)
Geez lady, you act like she told you she was going to be a brain surgeon.
You may as well said “yoga instructor/neuroscientist, I don’t get it.” blah, blah. Yes Vicki, I see the light, you’re nice.
In closing…as I said, I give credit were it’s due, so here it goes…There is one thing about you Vicki, that I do like…your wise daughter. She was dead on when she said that if “Gretchen was dating brooks, my mom would say I don’t get it, i don’t know where he works, what he does, where he lives” etc. Smart girl that Brianna!
And no, this is not Gretchen writing this post!!

Edie Gertsen

Posted at 4:09 PM on July 24, 2013

I agree with you, its nice to see Gretchen and Tamra getting along, but for gosh sakes when are they going to get rid of Vicki,, Don’t know if I can keep watching as long as she is on, talking behind everyones back and still pretending to be friends, who needs friends like her. The makeover she had done makes her look even older than before!!! Hope Gretchen and Slade can get married, and wish the best for his on.

Celia

Posted at 10:28 PM on May 4, 2012

Vickyand Tammy are both such f ‘n bully ‘s… They both are on the 2012 apology tour now.

Want a surprise!!!! they started new venture “wines wives.com”…
Wondered why they act slightly civilized. Their either drunk, have a brand manager and/or therapist….(all three are needed)

Oh it only took 7 years for them to figure out they have an arena to sell stuff… To bad they built NO social, political or moral good will in 7 years..they now want you to buy their wine!!!!!!

Gretchen, your not lookin too good either….

limpieza de tuberias

Posted at 8:49 PM on April 11, 2012

I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i am happy to show that I’ve an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I such a lot certainly will make certain to do not disregard this site and give it a glance regularly.

asian womens

Posted at 11:14 AM on April 8, 2012

Thank you for any other wonderful article. The place else could anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal means of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such info.

Saidit

Posted at 10:22 PM on January 17, 2012

This article seems to be very one sided. No I dont feel bad about Vicky but I dont feel bad about Gretchen and what poor scam artist Gretchen has been through!!!
I only watch because of Tamra!!!!!

Donna

Posted at 2:56 PM on July 10, 2011

Vicky your so pathetic. You tell your daughter to save herself for marriage, but as soon as your tank was empty, you found someone to fill it right away and still being married, shame on you. You must have had something for Slade cause you went out and found yourself one. Don was too good for you. Here’s a thought, maybe you and the other bleached blonde should get together.

Goodtobeme

Posted at 4:32 AM on June 25, 2011

My thoughts are that GR wrote this blog!! blah blah blah Seriously..dont be a hater!

Valerie

Posted at 12:08 PM on June 20, 2011

So hate this woman Vicki and her side kick Tamra…they are nasty hateful women and I find it incredibly funny they are not only cheaters but one now with a man who hasn’t paid child support…lol..and the letter vicki wrote to the judge to let him out of jail…lololol….all too rich

victory

Posted at 5:35 AM on June 17, 2011

It is interesting that Vicki falls for a guy that owes back child support to two woman and is hiding out w/ Eddie, Tamara’s boyfriend, as savvy a business woman as she is. While I’m on the subject of Tamara, she certainly showed her true colors this season, what a low rent busy body witch. On previous episodes, as Simon’s wife, she kept herself in check, but now that she’s single, filled w/ utter hatred. I love the saying, “you can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig”, perfect analogy of Tamara.

susan williams

Posted at 7:43 AM on June 16, 2011

LOVE MY VICKY.

Helen Burgardt

Posted at 2:38 AM on June 30, 2011

I like you Vicki!. You dont belong with these Orange County losers.. I liked your spunk and your work ethic which has made you so successful.I just finsihed watching the season finale, and was disturbed about you and Donn. A lot of your problems were created with the bags you hung out with in OC. I am just a country bumpkin from Canada and I would love to hear from you, just to even say Hi! Donèt do a rebound on love, just wait for awhile…

zhengvvp

Posted at 10:46 PM on June 15, 2011

★good★

look love— w w w – jor dans for king – c o m

believe you will love it.

love good go.

Linda

Posted at 10:22 PM on June 15, 2011

So this Brooks is Donn’s lookalike that was in the swimming pool in Cabo when her and Tamara went there. Did Vicki think that what happens in Cabo stays in Cabo?? Now I think I get it why her daughter Bryn might be upset with her mom.
Tamara and Vicki on phoney gals and if you can’t see it your blind my friend.

Cindy

Posted at 8:22 PM on June 15, 2011

Wow… Vic, I love ya, but wish you had stayed single for a while… Maybe I’m wrong though… Maybe you already felt single for the past couple of years. Well, good luck… You look great by the way!

christy

Posted at 4:12 PM on June 15, 2011

Andy Cohen as well as castmates should have called Vicki out at reunion for her boyfriend being a deadbeat dad. What is the difference in Vicki and Grtechen except Vicki is older and Vicki chose her boyfriend over her children

retta

Posted at 3:39 PM on June 15, 2011

Oh I’m sure she don’t think anything is wrong with what she is doing….She just likes to throw the stones….BULLY..Her and Tamra both are Bullies….

sarah

Posted at 2:30 PM on June 15, 2011

The story is still up at radar online. Don’t know why you thought it was down.

Vicki and Tamra are the worst housewives. Vicki is awful and she’s going to learn the hard way what a mess this guy is.. Tamra…there are no words for that one. She lied on camera last week saying Jeana hit her or pushed her. LIAR.

Tamra threw the paper in Jeana’s face AND threw a drink on her. Plain and simple.

Vicki and Tamra are self-centered narcissist liars and I’m ready for them to leave Orange county.

Hollywood Garage

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 16, 2011

You’re so spot on. Tamra has some major anger issues not sure if they stem from her pending divorce or that she’s just a meddler ( she reminds me of Mrs. Kravitz from Bewitch, ABNERRRRRR, ABNERRRRRR!!)Good God, Tamra is not only a liar I hope Eddie sees how much baggage this THING brings into their new relationship- she is not any better than the ones she keeps pointing her finger at (Alexis & Gretchen). I can’t imagine Tamra being a loving and responsible parent- CAN’T VISION THAT, SORRY!! Vicki’s new “love interest” turns out to be a deadbeat dad..how ironic…wasn’t Vicki the one yelling the loudest about Slade being a deadbeat dad at one point?! Geez, these women are cut from the same cloth. Unbelievable

suni3

Posted at 11:23 AM on June 17, 2011

the questions is, when Brooks is not in jail does he keep her love tank full?

jen

Posted at 10:43 AM on June 15, 2011

check you sources, looks like radaronline.com took down the article. it was there this morning, but now no longer there.

Jo

Posted at 10:52 AM on June 15, 2011

it’s still there……just not on the front page