Kim Kardashian Goes Shorter! Do You Like Her New Haircut? Vote!

Wed, June 15, 2011 9:00am EDT by 40 Comments

Kim tweeted about her cut June 14 and then promptly showed the world the new look on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno that same day.

Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian are all known for their long, dark locks and Kim later tweeted that she plans to cut even more off next week! Will she really go even shorter?

The reality star first tweeted about the cut, saying, “I cut my hair today! Kinda short, like to my shoulders, I’m loving the change!”

When Alani “La La” Vazquez later tweeted at Kim asking for a picture, Kim replied: “@lala ok sending u a pic! Its so cute! Then next week I will go shorter like the pic I had of u!”

It looks like Kim got some hair inspiration from her friend.

I think Kim’s hair looks great with the new cut. Trimming off split ends is always a good idea and her hair seems so much healthier now. Kim commented that she cut 5-6 inches off!

“I decided to change it up a bit and cut my hair! I cut it like 5 or 6 inches! I’m loving it! What do you think?”

What do YOU think of Kim’s cut?

–Eden Univer

Read More About The Kardashians!

1. Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries’ Wedding Registry Revealed!
  2. Kris Humphries Might Have Already Bought His Wedding Tux For Himself And Groomsmen Scott And Lamar!
  3. Jay Leno Lights Kim Kardashian’s Engagement Ring On Fire! Watch Video

Sierra

Posted at 9:14 PM on June 18, 2011

Ehh, I liked her hair long, but I also love it short haha. I don’t think she should go shorter though, she has such long beautiful hair. It would be hard too grow back if she cut it shorter. Anyway, I’m so happy she’s getting married.<3

lolsmileyface

Posted at 5:13 PM on June 18, 2011

I really dont see where she got her hair cut but I like her hair ethier way

Old School Woman

Posted at 2:05 AM on June 17, 2011

Haircut?? How about she just took out her EXTENSIONS! They’re just not for Black people anymore. Everyone wears them now, but I digress here. Enough of this Piss-head broad. OMG, what have we become when a TRAMP gets fame for letting some Z-lister PEE on her. He then does her from the rear and then she gives him a BJ. Can it get anymore DiSGUSTING? Mr. Humphries, you are an A-SHOLE! Why would you want to be involved with someone who has layed down with just about every one you know in the NFL, NBA, and NBL. Must be nice to hear everyone tell you want talents she has in the bedroom. Funny though, I keep reading about how her family is looking forward to the STAGED wedding, but haven’t heard anything from ANYONE in your family!!!!!

demasiadabella

Posted at 8:37 PM on June 16, 2011

uh that’s just her real hair without extensions/weave. No hair cut just with her real hair. That long hair is her with extreme malaysian weave.

Cayla

Posted at 4:52 PM on June 16, 2011

I love her hair short! She should go shorter! I am so happy she’s getting married!

victory

Posted at 2:00 PM on June 16, 2011

I can’t really see much of a difference, she has lovely hair, trimming a couple of inches is always a good idea, split ends.

Jenny

Posted at 9:28 AM on June 16, 2011

I still think its pertty

tess

Posted at 3:05 AM on June 16, 2011

That is not short hair.

JENN

Posted at 12:29 AM on June 16, 2011

HATERS!!!! If you dont give a damn etc., then why bother leaving a comment at all??!! So what she is “famous for nothing” not really – she is famous bc she is a pretty woman who takes good pictures, most famous people are attractive……dont hate bc you arent on magazine covers etc., she isnt hurting anyone!! people kill me!! go head kim, you are blessed…

nanlve

Posted at 7:20 AM on June 16, 2011

totally agree. all are jealous. i would take her looks anyday.

A

Posted at 8:47 PM on June 16, 2011

she is famous for no reason. you know that too. they totally promoted themselves NOW that they have a show and whatever. they are annoying.

Amandeep Singh

Posted at 11:09 PM on June 15, 2011

Have a great life ,
Love u….

pdevlin

Posted at 10:58 PM on June 15, 2011

Kim Kartrashian. The name says it all.

Dion Santiago

Posted at 10:37 PM on June 15, 2011

I thought Hollywood Life had better stuff to come up with!

D

Posted at 9:22 PM on June 15, 2011

OMG I hate this bish. 1. Thats not short. 2. Taking out your weave is not the same as cutting your hair. 3. Why would you tweet about it?

Lina

Posted at 7:35 PM on June 15, 2011

she looks the same

Cindy

Posted at 7:21 PM on June 15, 2011

Looks the same to me

Karen

Posted at 5:12 PM on June 15, 2011

She looks the same to me !

Kathy

Posted at 4:25 PM on June 15, 2011

There should be a third option in this poll: Who gives a Damn!

sue anders

Posted at 3:21 PM on June 15, 2011

This woman seems to NEVER tell the truth – she took her hair extensions out – she did not “cut HER hair” … wish she would stop with insulting our intelligence.

blahblah

Posted at 2:32 PM on June 15, 2011

looks like she gave up on her extensions

Ashley

Posted at 2:12 PM on June 15, 2011

I think Kim is gorgeous anyway but, I do like her hair the way it was before! But it looks cute Kim!

kim

Posted at 1:45 PM on June 15, 2011

I think people just use there own style because they like it so they use there own ideas

zaraki kenpachi

Posted at 1:29 PM on June 15, 2011

She is a no talent, egotistical, self righteous, worthless pice of DNA and should not be allowed to reproduce.

But, I mean that in a good way!

Courtney

Posted at 11:57 AM on June 15, 2011

Shoulder length? She’d need to lose at least another 6″ for it to be shoulder length.

brett

Posted at 8:25 PM on June 15, 2011

come on she must take the public for complete idiots she took out her extensions from her hair.. famous for nothing other than making a dirty movie

Kimberly Brisendine

Posted at 11:57 AM on June 15, 2011

looks the same

a

Posted at 8:45 PM on June 16, 2011

agreed. its not like the other long hair was real haha

saliana

Posted at 9:35 AM on June 15, 2011

kim already wears extensions in her hair so she means she took them out her hair isn’t that long she just took extensions out

Kate

Posted at 12:29 PM on June 15, 2011

LOL

steph;L

Posted at 4:38 PM on June 15, 2011

thats exactly wat i said:)) lol but she looks gorgeous as usual i love! :L

Giginthebush

Posted at 12:27 AM on June 19, 2011

This is too funny. But its cool Kim, you can keep laughing all the way to the bank.

Go Away Trick

Posted at 3:41 PM on June 15, 2011

EXACTLY! This is why I don’t care for her besides from being an untalented socialite (her endorsements got her paid but are jokes). The entire world knows she wears extensions and she’s posting like it’s a cut. SMH

Bee

Posted at 4:38 PM on June 15, 2011

The extensions isn’t the only thing that is fake. She has had at least 6 procedures without a doubt. She would like like a gorilla if she hadn`t had a few brow, butt, and breast lifts.