Kim Kardashian Goes Shorter! Do You Like Her New Haircut? Vote!

Wed, June 15, 2011 9:00am EDT by 40 Comments

Kim tweeted about her cut June 14 and then promptly showed the world the new look on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno that same day.

Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian are all known for their long, dark locks and Kim later tweeted that she plans to cut even more off next week! Will she really go even shorter?

The reality star first tweeted about the cut, saying, “I cut my hair today! Kinda short, like to my shoulders, I’m loving the change!”

When Alani “La La” Vazquez later tweeted at Kim asking for a picture, Kim replied: “@lala ok sending u a pic! Its so cute! Then next week I will go shorter like the pic I had of u!”

It looks like Kim got some hair inspiration from her friend.

I think Kim’s hair looks great with the new cut. Trimming off split ends is always a good idea and her hair seems so much healthier now. Kim commented that she cut 5-6 inches off!

“I decided to change it up a bit and cut my hair! I cut it like 5 or 6 inches! I’m loving it! What do you think?”

What do YOU think of Kim’s cut?

–Eden Univer

Read More About The Kardashians!

1. Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries’ Wedding Registry Revealed!
  2. Kris Humphries Might Have Already Bought His Wedding Tux For Himself And Groomsmen Scott And Lamar!
  3. Jay Leno Lights Kim Kardashian’s Engagement Ring On Fire! Watch Video

Nina

Posted at 1:39 PM on October 15, 2011

you would look absolutely stunning with whatever hairstyle you decided to have and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise Kim! :-) i’d die for your hair! your just everything I want to be and look like :’)Kendall & Kylie and the luckiest girls ever to have such gorgeous sisters! :-) love you all! <3

josephine farrugia

Posted at 7:11 AM on August 16, 2011

hi kim i love your new hair cut it looks fresh and neat. i would love to get my hair cut and styled like yours. if you dont mind could you tell me what to say to my hair dresser on how she could cut my hair please many thanks. jo

Rachel

Posted at 4:29 AM on July 18, 2011

Really!!! She did not cut her hair. She just took off her hair extensions that was giving her length.

Shatanya

Posted at 9:33 PM on June 24, 2011

It makes you look a little younger Kim, it looks nice at this length!

saracempaka

Posted at 9:46 AM on June 19, 2011

I dont get it, somehow I’m laughing. To me it look the same.

scissorhands

Posted at 10:26 PM on June 21, 2011

I agree, it just looks like she got a trim not a cut. But the thing is that people who have hair down to their waist thing cutting to to breast level is “short”. It doesn’t look much different. YAWN!!!