If You've Been Cheated On Like Jen Aniston Has, Should You Know Better Than To Ever Be The Other Woman?

Wed, June 15, 2011 12:32pm EDT by 26 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Not ‘cool’ Jen. How could you cause someone else the pain that you once went through?

Is Jennifer Aniston just as much of a man thief as her arch-nemesis Angelina Jolie? New reports indicate that she stole new BF Justin Theroux from his longtime girlfriend Heidi Bivens — which is exactly what Angie did back in 2005 by snagging Jen’s then-husband Brad Pitt. If the rumors are true, shame on you, Ms. Aniston!

Jen finally went public with her Wanderlust co-star at a MTV Movie Awards afterparty in early June, causing a public outcry when the world realized her virtually unknown new man already had a girlfriend.

“Heidi and Justin have been together for 14 years,” a rep for Bivens told the Page Six. “They met when she was 20 years old and he 24, and yes, she just moved out of their home last weekend. She has no comment.” Ouch!

A source close to Justin’s ex added, “Heidi is heartbroken. She was completely blindsided. She and Justin had been together for years, they had a home. Then he met Jennifer and everything changed. At first he claimed he and Jen were friends.”

However, a friend of Justin’s swears up and down that things were over between he and Heidi before his love affair with Jen heated up. Whatever the case, the time in between relationships definitely raises eyebrows.

When Angelina began dating Brad, her Mr. & Mrs. Smith co-star, immediately after he and Jen announced their divorce, eyebrows were also raised. Jen, who is notoriously reticent about sharing her feelings with the media, dubbed Angie’s move “not cool.” So how could she possibly do this to someone else?

When you’ve been cheated on, you’re at your lowest. You find it impossible to believe that someone you loved so much could betray you so badly.

I’m baffled that Jen, quite possibly the world’s most famously cheated-on spouse, could inflict this pain on someone else. Even if Justin and Heidi were over, the ink had barely dried on the death of their relationship. They should have waited before dating. She should have made sure it was really over.

Jen needs to remember that when a guy cheats — or when a guy who’s been dating the same woman for 14 years and that callously starts dating someone else the second he has a shot at upgrading — he’ll do it again. That old adage is relevant for a reason: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Jen, you’re being a fool.

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

ALopez"justaCubangirl"

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 14, 2012

Jen Really isn’t in love with this man like you think she is. She’s just lacking excitement. She will go to her grave with Brad in her heart. This Justin guy should just get back with his girl friend of 14yrs. He just wants Jen for her fame and money. There are so many fish in the sea. It’s hard to believe she can’t find one. And yes she should set this man free so he’ll go back to his girl friend. For once she should be the one to dump, instead of being dumped…………..

kendra

Posted at 2:12 PM on September 28, 2011

men will be men and if jen was low enough to do it to someone eles then she dervers for it to happen to her

the sahrr

Posted at 2:30 PM on September 22, 2011

i dont get why the writer is hating on jen, because the only man that you cant steal is the married man, the rest are up for grabs, may the best woman win….

kendra

Posted at 2:17 PM on September 28, 2011

no if someone was in a long term relationship then they are off limits and if you like the guy u should make sure things are over between those two because if a man will cheat once what makes you think he wont do it to you i learned that the hard way nad played both roles its so not worth it

anonymous

Posted at 1:55 PM on September 17, 2011

I dont know if Jen ended the relationship of her now boyfriend. However, lets not forget it takes two to tango. And man stealing was so obvious between Angie and Jen. Than it was between Jen and this other women. It could very well been that this guy ended his relationship for what ever reason and decided to begin seeing Jen seriously. Who wouldnt be taken with Jen. We dont know. So before we judge we should just back off and let Jen and this guy be happy.

George

Posted at 8:41 AM on August 9, 2011

I bet ur all jealous of jennifer..now u all go get some good life like jen has and stop hating!

Susan

Posted at 3:27 PM on July 28, 2011

When my first husband left me, after we had three children, I thought that I would die! Fortunately, I met my second husband at “Parents with out Partners (PWP’). We dated for about three years, and then he asked me to marry him. By this time, I had to ask myself, why was I happier than I have was with my first husband? I guess that I was blessed, because, my first husband went on to marry two other women.While this was happening, I met my second husband and discovered much more happiness with him! Not only is he handsome, but he takes his work schedule more in more important, than my first husband ever did! I, absolutely, adore him and love him because he has more personality, intelligence and he puts me first! I feel the same way about him. Even tho I went through pain to find this out, I consider myself extremely happy and glad that I went thru pain, it was worth it!

khadija muya

Posted at 9:46 AM on July 27, 2011

I believe the relationship was over bcoz some one can always feel it bt she should wait that being obessed with revenge wanting to prove she is also better too bad the guy is into fame and money.

Neng Masud

Posted at 1:56 AM on July 14, 2011

The problem with people who had been cheated, they always tend to put the blame on the orther party. Never put themselves if they are caught in the same situation. Finally when they themselves, took other people’s love, they too alway haave an excuse, why it happen, bla bla bla. And it’s been a while, why are we still so tense up over brad, angie and jen’s issue. She needs to move on, just like brad from having 3 kids, now six. And clearly he is not in love with her anymore.

maddy

Posted at 11:16 PM on July 10, 2011

i believe that Heidi and Justin had problems and they were already splitting up before Jennifer came into the picture.

cox

Posted at 3:36 AM on July 9, 2011

Jen should cover her face by her pant every time she and Justin go out. The hypocrite or a victim player now show up her negative side, ugly like ugly

Aniston

Posted at 3:29 AM on July 9, 2011

Justin want masculin and tomboy women like Jen

Bee

Posted at 3:26 AM on July 9, 2011

I think Justin came to Jen because she rich and famous. His girlfriend is young and prettier than Jen but poor and not famous. A cheater and a homewrecker is matched make

riotg

Posted at 7:51 PM on July 6, 2011

Must she have a new “boyfriend” every time it’s promotion season for her new movie? Could she be a little more unpredictable next time?

aliehs

Posted at 1:27 AM on June 27, 2011

im one of jens big fan,mayb it is btter nw dat she moved on….congtaj….!!! i even pitty her wen brat left er,bt nw it is ok dat d hot coupls anjie n brat pitt is tgter cuz jen shud jus stp lovin pitt,and i kno it s realy hard for jen to do di,bt pitt aready shows dat she lov anjie.., nt jen.. of cours he’l aways tak anjies side,…,bt it s stll ok dat jen is much patient….

riotg

Posted at 7:50 PM on July 6, 2011

What’s wrong with ur keyboard?

Karma

Posted at 3:49 PM on June 21, 2011

No! No! “When you’ve been cheated on, you’re at your lowest.” No, when a man hits a woman and she stays with him is her lowest she’ll ever be as a human being. Cheating, straying, whatever, go have wild crazy sex and sign good riddance. Heidi is probably better off now than investing another day. As for Jen and Angelina, these people are not losing sleep over what we think or say. The author of this peace needs to rethink how she communicates.

stop it

Posted at 8:59 AM on June 16, 2011

She is a fake homwrecker who stayed relevant because you all run her vicimthood for many years. Don’t threat her with a kiddie gloves. You know how she was disease to ex for relationship that didn’t involved children and after 8 month split. Now she is gone out with the guy before event he girlfriend moved out the house. She is fake. Don’t talk about she is cheated on and drag others talk about how hypocrate she is damn it.

Brad

Posted at 2:13 AM on June 16, 2011

lolll really i taught she was a sweety cuty… always play the victime she even got nerve to use the media and her friend talking BS on Angie loll that woman what an insane person finaly will know who she is really plp will finaly understand why Brad left her. Not a role model at all not even a real woman as if plp never get divorce. Angie is and always be way better than her. she got all and jennifer knows it verry well lolll

Hope Lucero

Posted at 7:54 PM on June 15, 2011

I’m a real fan of Jennifer. She cannot be that desperate for a relationship, can she? I guess Jennifer deserves to get hurt over and over again when she makes bad relationship choices. The man is not a good looking man; he appears to be controlling. Jennifer does not listen to anyone. Why does she not look for companionship with someone not in the entertainment field. She needs a stable older man. She keeps looking for love in all the wrong places and always finds the wrong man. She’s a beautiful, intelligent woman and acts like a rebellious teenager. I’ve lost a little respect for her. Why can’t she give herself at least a year by herself to discover herself. She needs to rid herself of all past relationships and shake off the past. She will never find a soulmate as long as she keeps making the same mistakes. She needs to wake up and smell the roses.

Jen is a HO

Posted at 5:09 PM on June 15, 2011

Aniston and her new man are both liars. He was living together with Heidi when he was seen around town with Jen–at the same time. They’ve been together for 14 years and lived together for 6 years. Jen, you are a skank and I hope your relationship fails.

Disappointed

Posted at 4:40 PM on June 15, 2011

I’m so sorry that Justin Theroux has proved himself to be like most
stars in the entertainment world who are allured into the seductive
snare of fame and fortune which in the end leaves the heart empty,
for vanity and betrayal always leads to a “DEAD END.”

Jen's Ex-pal

Posted at 4:04 PM on June 15, 2011

Jennifer wasn’t cheated on!

She has always been a cheater herself back to before she was in Hollywood.

HI 50

Posted at 2:16 PM on June 15, 2011

Waiting for the excuses…
* It just happened!
* I accidently fell on his manhood, several times.
* It’s Angie’s fault.
* Heidi didn’t warn me to stay away from her man.
* He’ll never cheat on me.

Sabrina Maguire

Posted at 1:12 PM on June 15, 2011

NOT COOL, no more “poor Jen” – I can’t believe you would do this you lowlife.

nepz

Posted at 10:23 PM on October 4, 2011

14 years n no marriage? that relationship is clearly a problematic one. It was probably over or going to be over. We dont even know if it was over already when he started dating Jen. for all we know Heidi was just staying there hoping he would come back to her when he alr ended things. Plus all u haters accusing Jen of being a cheater etc..prove it. Angie has stolen an engaged and a married man…open your eyes