Bella's Wedding Dress In 'Breaking Dawn' Was Designed By Carolina Herrera!

Wed, June 15, 2011 9:50pm EDT by 7 Comments

After a slew of rumors, Summit took to their twitter account to confirm the news — and we’re thrilled!

Bella Swan may not be marrying royalty, (and she may be a fictional character), but the secrecy and rumors surrounding her wedding dress seem to rival those that surrounded Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge before the Royal Wedding — but unlike Kate, the designer behind Bella’s dress has finally been revealed! So, who had the honor of designing a dress that will go down in history? Carolina Herrera!

Rumors quickly spread pointing to Herrera just yesterday, and while her reps had no comment at the time, Summit confirmed the big news on their twitter account. “On November 18, see Bella’s Carolina Herrera-designed wedding dress in #BreakingDawnPart1!”

The famed designer known for her high-fashion, feminine frocks is a perfect choice — we can’t wait to see how stunning Kristen Stewart will look, (if only they would release a full length shot!).

Do you think Herrera was a good choice?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Get More From Our BFF’s at Glamour.com

1. 19 Cute Celebrity Haircuts to Consider
  2. 10 Things He’s Thinking When You’re Naked
  3. 12 Secret Signs He’s Into You
  4. 53 Swimsuits That’ll Make You Look 10 Pounds Thinner

angelika szabó

Posted at 12:19 PM on February 9, 2014

olyan helyesek voltak :)

angelika szabó

Posted at 12:18 PM on February 9, 2014

olyan helyesek voltak így eggyüttt kár hogy szakítottak de hál istennek nem a filmben imádom őket<3

Rhonda Bierer

Posted at 3:34 PM on July 31, 2011

I prefer her wedding over any of the Royals. I have nothing against them. Kristen and Robs (Ed and Bells) is just far more exciting. I can ‘t wait to see the dress. I am sure it is gorgeous. There will be a lot of business for Stella next June 2012. If I were getting remarried which that will never happen because I love my hubby so very much; I would probably get Bella’s Wedding dress. I love everything she wears.

Courtney

Posted at 11:42 AM on June 17, 2011

big deal it’s only a movie so what Carolina Harrera isn’t a major star designer like Ralph Lauren or Stella McCartney

zhengvvp

Posted at 10:46 PM on June 15, 2011

★good★

look love— w w w – jor dans for king – c o m

believe you will love it.

love good go.

karen

Posted at 8:58 AM on June 15, 2011

UHHH..did I miss something

The gown is for a MOVIE not a real life wedding. I know the Twilight fans are waiting for this film, but they do realize that the characters are getting married and not the actors

I don’t get all this uproar over wardrobe for a film. Kristen is what 20 years old. Do people really think they will be together long after the films end.

shaking my head.

aquarius64

Posted at 1:31 PM on June 15, 2011

Yes a lot of the hare core fans do, SMH.