'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert Is Happily Engaged, Reveals Insider!

Wed, June 15, 2011 9:40am EDT by 18 Comments

The winner of ‘The Bachelorette’ proposed to Ashley in Fiji on May 13, and she said yes — but for now, Ashley must keep her fiance’s identity a secret!

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert has tried to remain mum about the outcome of the hit ABC reality show, but it’s happy news for the 27-year-old soon-to-be Dentist. The winner of Ashley’s final rose proposed to Ashley with a stunning Neil Lane diamond while filming the season finale on May 13 on a remote Fiji island!

Ashley‘s elated,” a source tells Life & Style magazine. “She’s engaged to the winner and is wearing her engagement ring.”

And Ashley’s fiance proposed in the most romantic of settings. “There’s a beautiful terrace perched at the end of the island where you can see the sunset, the perfect place for a proposal,” gushes a witness. “It would be hard not say yes if someone proposed to you there.”

“I’m happy with the way things turned out for me,” Ashley says, yet she can’t confirm the truth herself until the finale airs in August as she’s under contract with ABC to keep quiet.

But the guy Ashley’s engaged to sounds like Mr. Perfect. “He said, ‘I’m in such a great place in my life and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been,'” reveals the insider. “He’s the sweetest guy, and he’s very sensitive. He had his heart broken in the past, but he loves being in a relationship, and he and Ashley have great chemistry.” Hmm … could the source be talking about rumored winner J.P. Rosenbaum?

The witness describes Ashley’s final dates with the last two contenders. The first took place on May 11 at the Vomo Island Resort beach. “They stopped for some hugging and kissing,” the witness shares. “They clearly had a bond. And it couldn’t have been more romantic with the stunning backdrop of the ocean and islands behind them.” On May 12, Ashley took a helicopter ride with one of the final contestants to a secluded cove.

Until the August finale, Ashley and her fiance have to keep their relationship confidential — and the only time they can see each other is during secret rendezvous set up by ABC.

“They’ve been sneaking away for sexy date nights whenever they can,” another source notes.

BFFs — who do you think Ashley is engaged to at the moment?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Bachelorette Stories:

1. Ashley Still Hung Up On Bentley!
  2. Who Is The Worst Bachelor Bad Boy?
  3. Ashley Blogs: I’m Disgusted With Myself Over Bentley!

phoenix strippers

Posted at 7:45 PM on July 10, 2012

Wonderful! Thanks for posting this.

unlimited data plans

Posted at 9:21 PM on June 21, 2012

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give one thing again and aid others like you helped me.

Convert your website in to Wordpress

Posted at 7:53 AM on May 30, 2012

I’ve read some excellent stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you place to create any such wonderful informative web site.

best weight loss suggestions

Posted at 8:48 PM on May 24, 2012

I appreciate, result in I found exactly what I used to be looking for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

camaro performance

Posted at 10:28 PM on May 16, 2012

Somebody necessarily help to make seriously articles I might state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual publish incredible. Fantastic job!

cdleysfree

Posted at 6:00 AM on May 16, 2012

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my weblog so i got here to go back the favor?.I’m attempting to in finding issues to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

funny videos

Posted at 2:04 AM on April 5, 2012

Pretty section of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing for your feeds and even I success you access consistently quickly.

jenny

Posted at 9:55 PM on August 1, 2011

Seriously??!!! I just finished watching the Bachelorette tonight and she should have listened to her sister. What is wrong with her? She always seem to make the wrong choices. Well I hope she is happy and it really does work out with JP.

P.S. @ Joshua, you were right on it. She should wait until love finds her.

Melinda

Posted at 1:08 AM on July 19, 2011

I’ll Be So Happy If Ashley GETS Engaged To J.P He’s So Husband Type.

Kim

Posted at 5:13 PM on July 17, 2011

Ya know what?!? None of you would know what you would do unless you were in that situation (Ashley’s). How overwhelming must it be to be surrounded by 25 members of the opposite sex, all vying for your attention. And then to have to sort out the good from the bad, the honest from the dishonest, and still be cordial to ALL of them?!? Picking a mate in this day and age isn’t easy, that’s why there are more single people than ever before. People get hurt and it makes it hard to trust after that, so they figure it’s easier and safer to just stay single….and alone. I admire ANYONE who is willing to step out of their comfort zone to find love, and then to do it on NATIONAL TELEVISION, in front of millions?!? Takes more courage than most people have. So all you haters (finger-pointers), let’s see you get up there and put your heart out there on the line for all the world to see….your emotions, your mistakes, everything!!! and then you can put all your silly, childish comments on here, k? >:( Grow up before you start talking about things you can’t even begin to understand….yet!!!

Bobby

Posted at 2:39 PM on July 9, 2011

I think Ashley made a good choice…..

Marlene

Posted at 10:36 AM on June 24, 2011

I think the way The Bachelorette exploited Ashley and allowed her to be used for publicity by Bentley is reprehensible. I think she should sue The Bachelorette franchise for slandering her character.

Joshua

Posted at 5:57 PM on June 21, 2011

I feel sorry for ashley she is so gulable and i dont think she is very mature in my opinion she is just really desperate i think she needs to be patient and stop looking for love and just wait till love comes to her cuz obviously she isnt a good decision maker.

Grace

Posted at 10:45 AM on June 21, 2011

Ashley is a freaking idiot. She doesn’t deserve to be on the show.

Sarah

Posted at 3:24 PM on June 22, 2011

I agree whole-heartedly. She is really rash and she bases her decisions solely on her heart instead of her head. For wanting to protect herself so badly, she is playing the game like a fool. Listening solely to the accusations of one man to eliminate another is irresponsible. She just does not seem a great judge of character, and she needs to think more carefully before she makes any of her decisions.

anjella sofia ladga

Posted at 9:13 AM on June 16, 2011

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! that RING is so COOL it’s very beautiful….. <3 <3<3<3<3 :)

Timmy

Posted at 7:26 PM on June 15, 2011

OMG!! I’m so siked for Ashley, I mean like after all the stuff she’s been through (Bentley Williams…EWWWW)LUV YA ASH!!!

Noah

Posted at 7:27 PM on June 15, 2011

MY GOSH TIMMY who do you think you are?!?!