Knox Jolie-Pitt Wears A Ladybug Costume! OMG!

Wed, June 15, 2011 4:15pm EDT by 14 Comments

We know the Jolie-Pitts are very open-minded when it comes to their wardrobe, but what do you think of Knox in a tutu? Is he taking after big sis, Shiloh, by wearing what he wants, too?

Granted Knox is only 2½-years-old and he has a twin sister, Vivienne, who prances around in skirts, dresses and tutus herself, but is it just a coincidence that his older sister Shiloh is the most famous little tomboy in Hollywood? What do YOU think, HollyMoms?

Knox was pictured wearing a red ladybug costume, complete with a skirt, antennas and wings, while at Junior’s Fun and Learn Centre in Malta with his mommy Angelina Jolie and his siblingsVivienne, Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, and Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5. (Dad Brad Pitt was noticeably absent).

Vivienne was also dressed up in a pink, tulle tutu, but the other three kids were not in costume.

The twins third birthday is coming up on July 12, so maybe this was a pre-celebration for the big day?

What do you think about these pics? Share your thoughts.

Get More HollyBaby:

1. Brad Pitt Lays Awake At Night Worrying About His Kids — He’s Just Like Us!
  2. Should Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt FINALLY Get Married?
  3. Angelina Jolie Slams Schools, Claiming Her Kids Are Better Off Staying At Home!

sonalong boutique village and resort

Posted at 3:34 AM on May 19, 2012

I am no longer certain the place you are getting your information, however good topic. I needs to spend some time studying more or understanding more. Thank you for fantastic info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

What kind of man do women want

Posted at 10:02 PM on April 2, 2012

It’s the best time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this submit and if I may just I desire to suggest you few interesting issues or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to learn more issues approximately it!

ALopez"justaCubangirl"

Posted at 5:11 PM on January 14, 2012

I guess no one can have a perfect life. Not even the rich hollywood stars. For now it seems that the adopted kids are doing fine. No one really scrutinizes them. They will be the luckiest of all. One day they will go out and find their real families and bring them all to hollywood to live in mansions. The other kids will have issues. I think that Shiloh is to young to pick out her own clothes. Angelina lets her dress like a boy all the time. That’s not normal no matter what anyone says.

Geena

Posted at 3:27 PM on July 3, 2011

Let the kid dress however he wants, he’s only two. The bigger question is WTH is Angelina wearing!

SMR

Posted at 12:43 PM on June 17, 2011

I think societ puts too much emphasis on how a child should behave. Who says that little boys can’t dress up like a ladybug or play with dolls? Who says that little girls can’t pretend to be a pirate or have a sword and be a Swashbuckler? Society. Who cares, these are little kids, when I was a little girl, all I wanted to do was dress up like a cowboy and play cowboys and indians with my brother and cousins. Now, I’m a mother of two grown daughters and five grandchildre. Let children be who they want to while they’re little, they’ll have enough crap to deal with once they’re grown and out in this “society.”

Sandy

Posted at 1:01 PM on June 16, 2011

Is this new trend of picking apart babies & toddlers ever gonna end?????!!!!!
My son, along with his sister LOVED dress up play. I had a play kitchen set up along with TONS of dress up clothes. He loved all sorts of costumes etc.. He even- GOD FORBID- carried around the play purse with his cash in it.
Guess what? He is a “normal” 11 year old with no unusual love of wearing odd costumes or girls clothing. Quit picking on these kids. They’re young children and doing NORMAL things that toddlers do when they play. Plus why do you care how Shiloh and Knox dress? He’s not your child.

Inon

Posted at 12:39 AM on June 16, 2011

Not enough attacking the parent and now their childere…. Poor thing…. This writer really lack of idea!

Mamak

Posted at 10:20 PM on June 15, 2011

If my son wanted to wear the pinkest, frilliest, glitter covered dress I would let him. Does it mean he is gay? No. Do I care if he is gay? No. If my little boy is trans then I will love my little son as a daughter and that is the end of the story. Shame on this website for trying to make something out of nothing. Let kids be kids and let people be people. Love for all.

Beth

Posted at 9:00 PM on June 15, 2011

I can’t believe how much this site hates the Jolie-Pitt family. They always attack. I remember one of Gwen Stefani’s sons was wearing a tutu and the site said it was cute. But Knox wears one and it’s damaging? Also I love how they’re starting breakup rumors saying Brad was “noticeably absent”. Considering they are not on vacation and he’s shooting a film, it’s not shocking Brad isn’t with them.

Beth

Posted at 8:32 PM on June 15, 2011

You know what is damaging? People printing that this “behavior” is damaging! My daughter likes to dress up as Woody from toy story, should I page Dr. Phil? Jeez he has a twin sister and wanted to dress like a bug! Leave the Jolie-Pitt kids alone!

Chelse

Posted at 8:21 PM on June 15, 2011

He is a little kid! They play dress up, GET OVER IT!
He’s not doing anything wrong, nor is it damaging him in any way.

Lara

Posted at 6:06 PM on June 15, 2011

On this site, you always talk stupid things about Angelina, and her family. Show little respect. And when it comes to their kids, they are just KIDS, so stop saying stupid things. Especially when they didn’t do anything inappropriate. If you had small kids, you would be better persons, and you would understand. (who ever write this) stupid site. You talk bad and stupid things about Angelina, and Brad, but everything the best about Justin and Selena that will never be as good, popular, and talented like two of them.

vicky

Posted at 5:28 PM on June 15, 2011

poor kid, be strong because this world is really cruel.

Shilll

Posted at 4:45 PM on June 15, 2011

“Is he taking after big sis, Shiloh, by wearing what he wants, too?” That’s it. Children should wear what they want to. It’s just culture who tell us such stupid things as what to wear and what not to. He wanted to be lady bug, beaceuse lady bugs are red and pretty. Why the hell boys are told to wear only cruel costumes of spiders? What is the difference between spider, lady bug, butterfly? The spider is violent, scary. Do we rally want our boys to identify with stenght only? Just think…