It’s been a day of high drama at HollyBaby.com HQ!
If you’ve been with us all day you’ve been the first to find out about Teen Mom Amber‘s hospitalization; Arnold‘s mistress ‘Patty’ Baena‘s first big interview; the latest news on the Beckham baby; Suri‘s new fashion statement and met the miracle girl who beat rabies. Miss any of that? Don’t panic. It’s all just a click away!Here’s what you missed:
1. ‘Teen Mom’ Star Amber Portwood Hospitalized After Alleged Suicide Attempt
The young mother was found by police after ‘threatening to end her life.’ So sad. Teen Mom‘s Amber Portwood was found in and out of consciousness by authorities on June 14 after a possible suicide attempt. Click here to read more
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Mistress Mildred Gives 1st Interview & Reveals Her Love Child- Pics!
Mildred Baena also recalls the heartbreaking moment Maria Shriver learned the truth and her shocking response! Click here to read more
3. Victoria Beckham Asks Eva Longoria To Be Her Baby Daughter’s Godmother! How Cool!
Posh picked Eva after she threw the former Spice Girl a spectacular pink-themed baby shower in May — and the ‘Desperate Housewife’ was ‘honored’ to say ‘yes’ Click here to read more
4. Miracle Girl, 8, Beats Rabies WITHOUT a Vaccine!
Precious Reynolds is only the third person in American history to survive the deadly disease without the life-saving drug! By the time eight-year-old Precious Reynolds‘ parents discovered she had rabies, it was too late for a vaccine and she was given just a two to three percent chance of survival. Find out how she did it! Click here to read more
5. Suri Cruise Ditches Her Heels For Flip-Flops! Is Katie Holmes Taking Our Advice?!
By the looks of it, Katie is letting us all know her petite fashionista doesn’t only wear mini stilettos — Suri owns flip-flops too!. Click here to read more
6. ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert & Her Men Refurbish An Orphanage In Thailand On A Touching Group Date!
On the June 13 episode of ‘The Bachelorette,’ Ashley surprises 10 of the guys with a group date to the Baan San Fan Orphanage in Phuket, Thailand, where they spent quality time with children who lost their parents in a tsunami a few years ago. Click here to read more