Kate looked absolutely Princess perfect on the hand of her new hubby Prince William with this curled, half-up, half-down style!
Stepping out for the Duke of Edinburgh’s 90th’s birthday party, the Duchess of Cambridge, looked stunning with these touseled tresses. We just love how Kate Middleton always manages to get the most delicate curls, so we spoke to Butterfly Studio Salon Stylist Nicole Descoteaux to find out how we could achieve this royal look!
- Apply some mousse to wet hair and blowdry.
- Then pop in some large hot rollers all over the head, rolling the top section back and the rest under.
- Let them cool for at least a half hour to one full hour.
- Take out the rollers and brush your hair.
- Back comb the top slightly then using your fingers to smooth it so some texture remains, pull the top and sides back.
- Get some little teeth grip clips, they are small and have a good grip, and fasten in what you pulled back.
Try out these tips, HollywoodLifers, and tell us what YOU think!
Get More Royal News!