'Basketball Wives' Jennifer Williams And Royce Reed Still Not Friends Because Royce Tweeted To Jennifer's Ex!

Tue, June 14, 2011 5:08pm EDT by 51 Comments

Jennifer tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Royce broke the girlfriends code of conduct by contacting Jennifer’s ex! Was this wrong of Royce to do?

Basketball Wives star Jennifer Williams can’t believe that her co-star Royce Reed had the nerve to send Twitter messages to her soon-to-be ex-husband Eric Williams. That’s why during the June 13 episode, the girls had a sit-down to hash out their differences and Royce just didn’t understand that what she did was wrong. Jennifer tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Royce broke the girlfriends’ code and that’s why Evelyn Lozada had to defend poor Jennifer’s honor leading to the explosive battle.

“What happened was Royce and Eric, my soon-to-be ex — have been tweeting back and forth, so basically I was just confronting her,” Jennifer explains. “But Royce is very immature so she wasn’t quite getting what I was saying.”

“I think it’s just girlfriends 101 — there are certain things you don’t do,” continues Jennifer. “I don’t think she would appreciate if I was doing that to one of her exes. I was just trying to get her to see the point.”

But Jennifer’s efforts to explain the situation and her feelings to Royce failed and that’s why Evelyn got involved — to give Jennifer backup. “Sometimes talking to her [Royce] — it goes in one ear and out the other. She basically didn’t get it,” says Jennifer. “Evelyn was just defending me and it kind of took on a life of it’s own. So then they started arguing. And then Evelyn just picked up the drink and threw it at her. It got crazy.”

And because of the massive blowout, Jennifer and Royce are no longer on good terms. “I don’t talk to her,” says Jennifer. “They wanted me to shoot a scene with her today and I was like no. I just feel like talking to her is a lost cause because she’s very immature. I’d rather not waste my time.”

“I felt like she just stabbed me in the back,” adds Jennifer. “I was disappointed that she would even stoop that low. There are just certain codes that people need to respect and that’s one of them. It’s inappropriate.”

And on a side note, Jennifer informs us that nothing on the VH1 reality show is set up by producers, especially the fight where Evelyn threw a glass at Royce. “Nothing on our show is staged,” confesses Jennifer. “It’s not scripted. I was completely surprised that Evelyn picked it up and threw it at her because it got on me.”

BFFs — do you think Royce should be tweeting Jennifer’s soon-to-be ex-husband?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Basketball Wives Stories:

1. Evelyn & Royce Battle It Out!
  2. Jennifer: Being Married To An Athlete Is Dysfunctional!
  3. Should You Snoop On Your Man If You Think He Is Cheating?

Teeshacakes

Posted at 12:13 AM on August 24, 2011

Jenn shouldn’t be pressing Eric. She needs to move the f*ck on with her life. He just not into you boo boo. Leave him the f*ck alone. You and Royce are not friends who she talks too is none of your business. Jenn you’re not friends with Royce because of Evelyn. Whoever Eve has a beef with, so do you. Stop being a follower and think for yourself.

''DEE''

Posted at 10:05 PM on August 22, 2011

JENNIFER,
YOU HAVE NO PLACE REALLY. YOU ARE A “YES DOG” TO EVELYN. JUST LIKE A NUMBER OF READERS SAID, YOU CAN’T EVEN SPEAK CORRECTLY. THIS MUST BE THE REASON THAT YOU DON’T TALK.
ANOTHER THING; YOU HAD EVERYONE THINK THAT ERIC WAS THE ONLY ONE PUTTING BRAKES ON THE DIVORCE; BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW THINGS GO; THEY WILL UNDERSTAND THAT “IF YOU GO AND FILE FOR YOUR OWN DIVORCE LIKE YOU APPARENTLY DID; IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE NOT PAYING FOR AN ATTORNEY”, AND IF YOU ARE PAYING FOR THESE SO CALLED “DREAM TEAMS” GET YOUR MONEY BACK” BECAUSE THAT’S THEIR JOB.
INSTEAD OF SITTING AROUND WITH EVELYN, DRINKING AND TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE; “GO TO SCHOOL”.

Mahogany

Posted at 1:35 AM on August 22, 2011

Is Jennifer really mad at Royce for a tweet?

No, Jen, No, it’s you who are immature. I didn’t see Royce needing someone “just defending” her. I see why she didn’t “get” what you were saying; you have no friendship between you.

Why do you really CARE if she tweets Eric? smdh

Aleeda

Posted at 2:56 AM on August 20, 2011

To all of the basketball wives: Instead of behaving like trampy uneducated hood rats, why don’t you use your tenious positions to do some good in the world. You are truly a reflection of your uneducated, steriod enriched mates.

Juvana

Posted at 2:49 AM on August 20, 2011

Tami is a hood rat. Suzie is pathetic and gossipy, if this you in real life please get psychological help.

omjj

Posted at 5:58 AM on August 5, 2011

Jennifer need to grow up and act like a mature woman because ROYCE is showing more MATURITY than she is. If Jennifer is attempting to boost the ratings, she is the one looking more pathetic concerning Royce. Jennifer follows Evelyn around like a little puppy hating on Royce. Bless you Royce and do not let haters like Evelyn and Jennifer get next to you. Susie is a mess and attempt to play the innocent roll. Take care Tami!!!

TeamRoyce/Tami

Posted at 11:09 AM on August 3, 2011

Ok. @Juanita.. I agree with you. Jennifer is a grown woman without a brain. She is always worried about what Evelyn will think and say. Like, really? Be your own person! Evelyn.. smh. idk what to even say about her. She looks like Scream and her family lives in an oatmeal box. She always has the nerve to talk about other people, but can’t even provide for her own family. Wow, get a life. She has no morals and she sets a terrible example for her daughter. Her daughter is more of a woman than she is. Like really? And on episode 9 of season 3, Ocho was acting like her was more interested in Shanice than Evelyn. Ha, get your own man Ev. Evelyn is not a woman, she is a kid. She’s a messy instagater. Now, Tami: I love Tami Roman to death! I swear. Meeka Claxton is lucky that Tami didn’t maul her head in. She got off easy. Tami is the real and honest. Yes, she has a temper and can misuse it at times, but regardeless, she’s honest and NOT MESSY!

lovelyjmc

Posted at 7:48 PM on September 3, 2011

Who the hell is Tami (or anybody for that matter), to demand that people only talk about her to her face? Being real cannot excuse criminal and outrageous behavior. And it was clear that Tami was not telling the truth on at least 2 occasions. She lied when she recounted her conversation with Meeka. She also lied when she said that she hit Meeka because she was afraid of what Meeka was going to do to her. There is no excuse for Tami’s behavior. She should have been shunned by the other women. Meeka was the only mature person at the table in Rome.

TeamRoyce/Tami