'Teen Mom' Season Three Official Trailer — Maci Bookout Threatens To Take Custody Away From Baby Daddy Ryan!

Mon, June 13, 2011 12:40pm EDT by 26 Comments

The new season starts on July 5, but we have a 2:00 minute sneak peek at all the upcoming ‘Teen Mom’ drama!

MTV has released the official trailer for season three of our favorite show, Teen Mom! And it looks like there is plenty of ups and downs in store for Maci Bookout, Amber Portwood, Farrah Abraham and Catelynn Lowell this summer. Are you ready for a new round of baby daddy drama? Well, prepare yourself!

The clip shows a glimpse into all four of the girls’ lives, including their incredible bonds with their babies — Bentley, Leah, Sophia and Carly and their not so incredible relationships with their baby daddies!

Aside from Catelynn and Tyler, it looks like the Teen Moms are still battling it out with their men! (Ehem, Gary and Amber and Ryan and Maci!)

Watch the trailer and tells us what you think! Are you going to watch this season?

–Leigh Blickley

xgmtf.com

Posted at 2:40 AM on September 25, 2014

Its like yoou learn my thoughts! You seem too know sso much about
this, like you wrote the e-book iin iit or something.
I believe that you can do with some percent to force the message home a
bit, but other than that, that is great blog.

An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.

Posted at 8:06 PM on September 13, 2014

This excellent website certainly has all the information I
needed concerning this subject and didn’t know who to
ask.

real estate ecuador

Posted at 3:23 PM on August 31, 2014

Hi to every one, the contents present aat this web page are
actually remarkable for people experience,
well, keep up the good work fellows.

tara

Posted at 7:37 AM on December 3, 2011

Y’all should do a show on Teen DAD’s. Fathers who are having mama drama. Society always shows the dads as bad guys, but you know what there are a LOT of women out there that are mothers and are good for nothing. There is not a lot on single dad’s, but I can assure you there are plenty of them.

Laine

Posted at 7:21 AM on September 24, 2011

I love the show but it so makes teenage mums look so immature and irresponsible, i believe yes some are but only showing the ones that are is a shame. I have 2 children and had my oldest now 5 at 16. I coped with my fiance commiting suicide, working, and being a fulltime supportive mummy all on my own and had nothing like the experiences you see on here. I think they should really show some good couples or girls who can actually show responsibility if you get pregnant which i dont reccomend but if you do at that age you do have to grow up and get over the fact u cant do what u want. I am now 21 and also have a 2yr old and am a fully qualified midwife and have done this all on my own.. Need more sucess stories on here

Blake

Posted at 11:32 AM on July 22, 2011

Catelynn is NOT a mother to Carley. A mother gets a job-or has a husband with a job like Carley’s adoptive mother. Just because you give birth to a child & hand it off to someone else to raise does NOT MAKE YOU A GOOD MOTHER!!! A good mother would have fought to find resources to care for her child. Hell. Catelyn can sign up for a maid service & clean other people’s houses. She can actually take a typing course or two & actually learn how to type a business letter so she can get a job as a secretary. It’s honest work and it pays the bills.

Anymore this show is just for pure train wreck value. All of these little girls have their big MTV checks so what’s the story? They’re not “struggling” single moms.

christy

Posted at 12:55 PM on July 7, 2011

Maci should have to apologize for saying Ryan did not pay child support when he did. Even if she made an honest mistake, she should have apologized. She is too stuck on herself and is NOT a perfect mom even though whe thinks she is.

Autumn

Posted at 10:47 PM on July 3, 2011

She has a right to keep his child from him? Its horrible to even say that. Something that bothers me about these young parents is, the first thing they say is, I won’t let you see your kid. The person that suffers the most from that is the child.

Rik

Posted at 1:27 PM on July 3, 2011

Why is Catelynn even on the show? She gave her baby up for adoption. I get that it was a tough decision, but is there anything new that we don’t already know about her situation? Not much a storyline with her, other than following her and Tyler’s white-trash shenanigans.

ashley

Posted at 8:50 PM on July 23, 2011

cuz she is still part of teen mom she is awesome so is maci

nicole

Posted at 2:27 PM on June 16, 2011

to everyone who is saying Maci can’t not let Ryan see bentley she can. The reason would be if Ryan is not doing what is in the best intrest of the child or putting the child in harms way. It sounds like she wants him not to go out when he has the baby. I tell my ex the same thing. do your party time when the child is not with you. It is basic parent stuff. He is there to see his dad not a babysiter.

Paije

Posted at 4:36 PM on June 16, 2011

I have to agree with you Nicole, if Maci doesnt want Ryan to see Bentley she has a right. She’s a mom and knows what shes doing. Ryan obviously doesnt parent well. Maci is one of my faveorite teen moms.

Ashley

Posted at 2:21 PM on June 15, 2011

I can not wait for Teen Mom. They were my favorite girls!! I think Maci and Farrah are the best Mom’s on the show! Bently and Sophia are soooooooo cute!!

Paije

Posted at 4:37 PM on June 16, 2011

I LOVE Teen Mom!!!! I like Farrah, Maci, & Catelynn. Amber bugs me…

Hi

Posted at 4:40 PM on June 13, 2011

I hate when women go on power trips against their childrens fathers. “if you don’t listen to what i say you can’t see your child” I am a mom also by the way. Does any 1 else think that Macy looks like the man who plays in the original elm st movies (Freddy)?

ashbash10

Posted at 9:12 PM on June 13, 2011

lol but seriously a woman can not keep her child from seeing his or her father maci is not one of my favs on the show smh !

monica

Posted at 6:57 PM on August 24, 2011

no i dont think she looks like freddy may its you looking at your self dont talk shit about the cute girls just because your ugly

Mallori

Posted at 3:34 PM on June 13, 2011

That was hilarious.

“I can’t believe you peed on me! Do you want me to pee on you?”

“…..Yes”

“No you don’t!”

Vida

Posted at 4:38 PM on June 13, 2011

I love that part too!!!

Alana

Posted at 10:45 PM on June 13, 2011

I like that part to lol. I think every parent has been peed on at least once while there child is growing up lol.

nickole

Posted at 12:36 PM on June 16, 2011

too funny!

Kayla

Posted at 3:32 PM on June 13, 2011

Ok, is it just me or does Bentley look like Kyle??? He looks nothing like Ryan or even like Maci…HMM?

megan

Posted at 4:31 PM on June 13, 2011

i think Bentley looks like Kyle too

Troy

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 14, 2011

@Kayla, I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, EatBids.com

Paije

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 16, 2011

Bentley is soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! He does sorta look like Kyle.

Ashley R