Nikki walked the red carpet last night for the Step Up Women’s Network Awards and looked breathtaking with a fresh-faced beauty look!
Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh explains how to recreate Nikki Reed’s stunning makeup!
- ”Using the mark Foundation Brush, I applied mark Min-A-Real Cream-To-Powder Foundation with Mineral Pigments in Honey to create a glowing radiance. Next, I used mark Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer in Light/Medium under Nikki’s eyes to create a flawless look.”
- “For a natural-looking glow, I applied mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Cheeky using the mark Foundation Brush. Then, I dusted on mark Matte-Nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder in Honey/Golden with the mark Powder Brush to set the look. Using the mark Blush + Bronzer Brush, I layered on mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush Custom Pick Powder in Hush Baby to make sure the blush would last all day.”
- “For Nikki’s eyes, I prepped with mark Please Hold Eye Primer in Light/Medium. Using the mark Eyeshadow Brush, I applied mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Minx to Nikki’s inner eyelids as a highlighter.
- Next, I applied the dark taupe shadow from the mark On The Dot Eye Color Compact to Nikki’s lids, blending it outward with the mark Eyeshadow Brush. I then used the mark Angled Contour Eyeshadow Brush to blend and soften the shadow into the creases of her eyes. I smudged the taupe color eye shadow along Nikki’s top and bottom lashlines using the mark Eyeliner Brush.
- Next, I applied two coats of mark Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara in Blacklash to her top and bottom lashes. To finish Nikki’s eyes, I groomed her brows with mark Brow Factor Hook Up Clear Brow Gel.”
- “For Nikki’s lips, I applied mark Lipclick SPF 15 Color Shine Lipstick in Cupid for a bold pout.”
Try out these tricks, HollywoodLifers, and tell us what you think!