Is Nick Jonas Going To Be A Judge On 'The Voice'?

Mon, June 13, 2011 9:30pm EDT by 8 Comments

Nick Jonas got fan-friendly and showed his support for ‘The Voice’ contestants Dia Frampton and Xenia Martinez!

Dia Frampton and Xenia Martinez may be pursuing stardom on The Voice, but this morning other dreams came true when they ran into one of the music industry’s hottest stars on the set of Fox’s Good Day LA. The girls came on the show to talk about working with Blake Shelton when they were starstruck by a familiar face — Nick Jonas!

“Good Day LA news at 7 a.m.Met @nickjonas Might’ve turned me into a cougar.Goodness, I’m 23 but I got giddy!Ha. Pedaling through ‘Jane Eyre,'” tweeted Dia.

The girls crossed paths with pop superstar Nick Jonas who was on Good Day LA to promote his partnership with Quaker Chewy to find the next young superstar. Nick proved he was really invested in the search for upcoming talent when he posed for a picture with the two girls battling for fame. Guess he’s still leaving the coaching to Blake, Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo!

“Met Nick Jonas.. Could today get any better? @DiaFramps #thevoice” tweeted Xenia, with a pic of the trio.

We think it’s sweet that Nick  took time from his busy schedule to show his support for the two young contestants! Tell us what you think about the girl’s run in with the youngest Jo Bro? Is he someone you’d like to meet? And would you like to see him mentor any of the contestants on the new singing competition show?

Nicole Fukuoka

Read more on ‘The Voice’

1. Cee Lo’s team pulls a Hunger Games move
  2. Dia Frampton had not heard of Kris Allen’s ‘Heartless’ album before her performance
  3. Lorena’s fallen in love with Christina Aguilera all over again!

Stephanie

Posted at 3:25 PM on July 4, 2011

Oh my GOSH!!! I would love it so so so so so so so much if you were on the Voice!!!

Jenny

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 2, 2011

I would LOVE it soooooooooooo MUCH if you were on that show! Please do it!!!!! You are so amazing and me and ALOT of my friends and family and even adults that I know would NOT miss a single episode! This show has alot of views but it would have millions more if you were on it! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease be on it! :)

Milly

Posted at 6:09 PM on July 2, 2011

NICK!!!! Please, please, PLEASE be a judge on the Voice!!! You are so amazing and I would absolutely go CRAZY if you were on the Voice!!! I would go so crazy if you just at least guest starred and i know a TON of others who would too!! Oh my goodness. PLEASE do it! <3

Danielle

Posted at 3:06 PM on June 17, 2011

I would love to meet Nick. He is my favorite singer in the world, and he means the world to me. But, I don’t really know if I would like to see him mentor it. I’m not a fan of the show… never seen it. haha But if he did, I would def see it. :)

====

Posted at 4:21 PM on June 14, 2011

Nick will definitely become the “Mark Zuckerberg” of the music industry.

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of college at 19, and Nick Jonas is recording producer for big-name musicians. And he didn’t go to college, not everybody can get a full-time job after graduating high-school.

VERO

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 14, 2011

WOOW LO AMO NICK NO PUEDE SER MÁSS LINDOOOO!!! TE AMAMOS EN ARENTINA!!!! LOVES YOUU

Bill Wood

Posted at 5:22 AM on June 14, 2011

Shouldn’t they be mentoring him?

feedxp

Posted at 10:52 PM on June 13, 2011

◎★◎i very like web==lets go◎★◎

believe you will love it.

====( w w w )( goodshop ping100 )( c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!