Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries Get A Dog– Is It Cuter Than Rob And Kristen's Bear? Vote!

Mon, June 13, 2011 4:19pm EDT by 8 Comments

Tell us which celebrity couple’s dog is cuter — Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s Bear or Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’s new addition?

The hottest couples in Tinseltown are showing their love by adding furry friends to their blossoming broods. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries showed they weren’t rattled by the recent rumored cheating scandal by adding a fluffy puppy to their engagement bliss. Tell us how you think the Kardashian pooch stacks up to America’s favorite celebrity canine companion Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s Bear?

Bear is strong and burly but still a perfect cuddle companion, the ideal man’s dog. Rob looked so cute with Bear in the first photos of them together! Kim and Kris’s new dog is the perfect Kardashian accessory- fluffy, adorable, and the perfect size to fit in her purse. Tell us which pup you think is the cutest?

Click here for more celebrity dog pics!

Nicole Fukuoka

Read More About the Kardashians!

1. Kim Kardashian Already Planning Wedding
  2. Khloe Kardashian Reveals The Inside of Her Shoe Closet!
  3. Three Kardashian Babies Could Arrive at Once!

RobisMySoulMate

Posted at 6:32 AM on June 14, 2011

Bear of course!!! Who couldn’t fall in Love with that sweet little face, plus his story is so sad, who could abandon the little guy in the first place?? Thank God Robert adopted little Bear before they killed him! My dog, Gizmo, is from a shelter too, he’s a pug/chihuahua mix. I love him more knowing that I rescued him from the people who treated him badly before me!!

Elina

Posted at 10:20 PM on June 13, 2011

Hi Guys, Just wanted to let you know that Kim and Kris didn’t get a dog. Kris has had the Yorkie for some time. It’s his dog – months ago there was even a photo I came across of Kim with Kris’s dog. I’m a big Nets fan so I know Kris had had his puppy for a while..

And to reply – I love both the pups. Bear is a very rare dog and adopted. Not sure how Kris got his Yorkie, but I love his too only because his dog looks just like my Bentley, who’s also a Yorkie :)

Sleepy Butterfly

Posted at 10:19 PM on June 13, 2011

I like Bear best, cause Rob said he came from a shelter that was about to put him down. He was saved. A rag to riches kind of thing.
Kardashian dog looks like every typical dog in Hollywood.

Saydie Hall

Posted at 10:22 PM on June 13, 2011

Yeah! It was a cute story!
To me that’s why I like Bear.

cattydm

Posted at 6:10 PM on June 13, 2011

Both are cure, it depends on what you look for, Kim’s is cute and easy to carry with you all times but Rob & Kris’s you can run and play with him at the park. Bear is going to get big and is an all field player (fancy hotels as well as in the country side)

jean bean

Posted at 6:04 PM on June 13, 2011

what breed is kim k’s puppy

terry

Posted at 4:43 PM on June 13, 2011

BOTH. But bear is special because he came from a shelter and was about to be put down until the couple adopted him. Plus bear has famous, most coolest and hottest parents in hollywood. Now i want to see a picture of the three of them. And hollywoodlife, stop making up stories about Rob and Kristen. I know they give you hits but it only makes you look dumb each time.

Katt Victoria Dia