The Duchess of Cambridge looked dewy and fresh as always at the Duke of Edinburgh’s 90th birthday service at St. George’s Chapel.
Get Kate Middleton‘s makeup look from her eyes to her lips from celebrity makeup artist and hairstylist Alma, of the Alma G Salon in NYC.
Alma used MAC cosmetics to describe how to get the look. Read each step and shop the products!
- Start off using Prep +Prime Skin face primer. Using your fingertips, smooth it onto the skin’s surface and elongate the wear of your make up.
- Apply Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation in shade of your choice using the 190 Foundation Brush (starting in center of the face and working your way out towards jaw line).
- Apply Pro Longwear Concealer under eyes and top with Photo-Op Under Eye Brightener to smooth and illuminate.
- Set face using 195 Concealer Brush and Magically Cool Liquid Powder, with the color of your choice.
- Contour, bronze and highlight using Step by Step Colour Palette and apply Cream Colour Base cheek color to the apples of cheeks using fingertips.
- Apply Prep + Prime Eye with fingertips all over entire eyelid to smooth, neutralize and hold shadow in place.
- Use Packed To Go: 6 Warm Smokey Eye Shadows; use lightest shade all over with 266 Small Angel Brush, using same brush sweep the Naked Lunch color over the eyelid(starting at lashes) then place the darkest shade in outer corner.
- Apply Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in black across top lash line and in the inner rim of eye.
- Finish lashes with a coat of Prep + Primer Lash and Zoom Lash mascara.
- Apply Creamstick lipliner in Fair followed by Viva Glam GaGa lipglass in the color Fashion Whim.
Read More About The Royals!
- Kate Middleton Weekend Fascinator Face-Off! Which Do YOU Like Best? Vote!
- Kate Middleton Rewears Two Outfits In One Weekend!
- Pippa Middleton Splits With Her Boyfriend Alex Loudon — And Gets Back With Her Super-Rich Ex!